Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:32 PM

NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes (10357 Views)

Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / FG Approves Construction Of A City In Abuja As Venue For Nigeria @100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by maclatunji: 1:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Billyonaire: Responsible leadership

What a shame! People have to be killed before students can have water in an academic institution? These same institutions are meant to conduct research and produce world class graduates?

What a disturbing comment and state of affairs in Nigeria.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by DrMuzungu(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Why does a project of that size need PRESIDENTIAL approval?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by konn: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dr Muzungu: Why does a project of that size need PRESIDENTIAL approval?

because the governor and vc are thieves and killers and the president is there to protect every citizen of nigeria
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
back2sender: The CV should be sacked,he has no business managing a school.

You mean V-C?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by maingwaest(f): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Kells677: I mean 2nd 2 coment
U no comment na, u only dey drag positon like small pikin.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by maingwaest(f): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote
author=Lilimax]
This is a good gesture but must provision of basic amenitites in
Schools be allowed to reach the height of students
demonstrating before they are provided?. The two students that were
killled during the protest has turned to sacrificial lambs for the water
project if I may say. My prayer is that this money be judiciously
spent on the project rather than being embezzled by those concerned.
[/quote] must u quote d whole post b4 u comment?na wa o.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by lacasa: 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
2015 campaigning in full throttle!

GEJ gives 20million for bore-holes in a state owned uuniversity

ATIKU gives 1.5millionn to journalist

#... We cnnt be fooled like others are

#...APC all the way cool
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
lacasa: 2015 campaigning in full throttle!

GEJ gives 20million for bore-holes in a state owned uuniversity

ATIKU gives 1.5millionn to journalist

#... We cnnt be fooled like others are

#...APC all the way cool

which useless OPC abi APC? Are they not the ones leading Nasarrawa state? if they cant provided ordinary water for their students, how are they going to provided same for the whole nation? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OPC my black arse. Buncha desperate crooks

4 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
Jona is an opportunist, he saw one here and he took it. It is not a shame to the state gov as people want us to believe here because only God and Nasarawa people know how many FG roads that the gov has reconstructed in his state just like other govs. And this is one of the states that receive one-twelfth of what each of the Niger-Delta states receive every month as allocation. When the boreholes are finished, let me know as approves at the Federal level don't usually translate to completion of projects.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by kaeto(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote author=dannysteve99@ya] Hw much is bor God almighty shall punish the fluid that produced you, deformed toad, useless ingrate of a vagabond lineage. What has buhari ever said about the administration of this state where his APC boy, tanko al makura holds sway the dividends of democracy from the good people of Nasarawa state. In a state owned institution, a state that recieves over N3b fg allocation and he couldn't even spare part of his security vote to sustain the lives of the slain students. Have we heard any comdemnation against this act from buhari and tinubu, countrymen, we are dealing with venomuos snakes in the party called APC...
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by talktimi(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
akthedream: Nope,not at all..Your mother actually forgot her womb in that empty can on your head u call a skull..Pls. Plead with ur mother to do all she can to help u retrieve ur brain from the stream she dumped it in ur village..Common boy..i think u can do it.
Bravo!!! Your use of words is exquisite, I just wish you would apply yourself to using your brain more often before spouting words in public. Once again, congrats
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
And it beats my imagination how my people could be shouting GEJ for 2019 because of 20million naira approval that was not even from his personal account. Why the press conference had to be made because of just 20million naira is baffling. Pure political gimick? This is what governance has become in my beloved country. Let's just pray that the money is released in time and Doyin Okupe doesn't emerge as contractor.

1 Like

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2013
maasoap: And it beats my imagination how my people could be shouting GEJ for 2019 because of 20million naira approval that was not even from his personal account. Why the press conference had to be made because of just 20million naira is baffling. Pure political gimick? This is what governance has become in my beloved country. Let's just pray that the money is released in time and Doyin Okupe doesn't emerge as contractor.

Shatap, why not first condemn Nassarawa state government for failing to provide water for the students? bloody hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by kaeto(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
tatosh: Is it just me or can't we all see that there is a problem with this story and this country. How can the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria GCFR be involved in borehole condtruction and then the story makes headlines!! Even Fashola would not sink a borehole and put it in the news
you are a loud mouthed inane yoruba fool just like your fashola too. GEJ profered the solution that the whole of APC, buhari, tinubu, al makura and the cpc vice chancellor couldn't. If you 've been to the north to see what water means in this arid and hot period you won't be practicing this show of senselessness here. I just cannot wonder to what extent your bigotry has blinded you.

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05, 2013
slimghost:
Shatap, why not first condemn Nassarawa state government for failing to provide water for the students? bloody hypocrite.
The same way you normally condemn GEJ. I just won't make you happy because I see GEJ as an opportunist in this case. How many Federal universities has he approved money for to be used in constructing same?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
maasoap: The same way you normally condemn GEJ. I just won't make you happy because I see GEJ as an opportunist in this case. How many Federal universities has he approved money for to be used in constructing same?

Same way the APC governors strolling down the streets of Borno are f`ucking opportunists as well.. Its politics hommie, and PDP/Jonathan just struck CPC a fatal blow to the nutsack.. grin

#FreshAirNoGetEnemy.... Breath in!!! Out!!!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
maasoap: The same way you normally condemn GEJ. I just won't make you happy because I see GEJ as an opportunist in this case. How many Federal universities has he approved money for to be used in constructing same?

Do you think am pro-GEJ? nahh, i just hate hypocrites like you. I condemn people when they deserve it and praise them when they earn it. Not like people like you who never sees anything good about GEJ, he cant be that bad cuz even a broken clock is right twice a day!
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by bloggernaija: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
Borehole in the 21st century. Kai nigerian deserve their sufferings
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2013
bloggernaija: Borehole in the 21st century. Kai nigerian deserve their sufferings

and whats your point?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nagoma(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:
Same way the APC governors strolling down the streets of Borno are f`ucking opportunists as well.. Its politics hommie, and PDP/Jonathan just struck CPC a fatal blow to the nutsack.. grin
#FreshAirNoGetEnemy.... Breath in!!! Out!!!!!!! grin

Rigging the election this time will cause the final crisis in Nigeria. We are tired of pretense and deception , a decadent irresponsible government talking deceptively about peace and security to open the doors of massive election rigging. We must emancipate ourselves from the rule by rascals and crooks under the guise of democracy. The gang of criminals will never win a true election. If they try to rig again , no army, no police, no loot from government treasury , no media manipulation and gimmicks can stop us ordinary people from taking back our country from these evil men and women called PDP. The line must be drawn very early.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Igwe9(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Hw much is boreholes that he has to tell us first b4 puting it in d school. Even d state gov, is also a disgrace .
because, according to you, it is tax payers' money and he needs to put the public in the know.

@topic, that is a slap in the face of nassarawa govt.
So, GEJ 1 APC 0 grin

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

Rigging the election this time will cause the final crisis in Nigeria. We are tired of pretense and deception , a decadent irresponsible government talking deceptively about peace and security to open the doors of massive election rigging. We must emancipate ourselves from the rule by [b]rascals and crooks [/b]under the guise of democracy. The gang of criminals will never win a true election. If they try to rig again , no army, no police, no loot from government treasury , no media manipulation and gimmicks can stop us ordinary people from taking back our country from these evil men and women called PDP. The line must be drawn very early.

If you want to avoid being ruled by those, please avoid OPC abi APC like a plague! ok son?

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
nagoma:

Rigging the election this time will cause the final crisis in Nigeria. We are tired of pretense and deception , a decadent irresponsible government talking deceptively about peace and security to open the doors of massive election rigging. We must emancipate ourselves from the rule by rascals and crooks under the guise of democracy. The gang of criminals will never win a true election. If they try to rig again , no army, no police, no loot from government treasury , no media manipulation and gimmicks can stop us ordinary people from taking back our country from these evil men and women called PDP. The line must be drawn very early.

Even Aboki sef know say the highest dem fit do na to 'SHINE OUR SHOE!!'..

Any Political party that knows they didnt rig, should cast the first stone. #STILLWAITING!

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by nagoma(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Even Aboki sef know say the highest dem fit do na to 'SHINE OUR SHOE!!'..
Any Political party that knows they didnt rig, should cast the first stone. #STILLWAITING!

The gutter upbringing will continue to block your chance for a decent sensible argument. It's not your fault.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by kshowhanif: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lilimax:

I've seen this same topics in some other dailies today. There is nothing wrong with the Fedral Government bailing out some ailing states in their projects.This may be what is happening in Nasarawa state so it is a welcome development.
broda, i wonder why building a borehole will make headlines in our dailies. Gej is making an insensible mistake, why will send ur aid to make a retaliation statement to governors that visit maiduguri. '' i am not afraid to visit any state in nigeria'' is a hoot slap on his face.
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by thelastPope(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
With the rate things are going, by 2015, APC will be like tissue paper. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. Non performing state governors gathering together to critic a performing president. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Must govt wait until there's a protest, and maybe somebody killed before we do the right things?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by thelastPope(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2013
kshowhanif: broda, i wonder why building a borehole will make headlines in our dailies. Gej is making an insensible mistake, why will send ur aid to make a retaliation statement to governors that visit maiduguri. '' i am not afraid to visit any state in nigeria'' is a hoot slap on his face.

So GEJ is now a journalist that writes articles abi? SMH

2 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by slimghost(m): 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okon ikott: Must govt wait until there's a protest, and maybe somebody killed before we do the right things?

Shut up! the school is a NASSARAWA STATE GOVERNMENT OWNED! The nassarawa state government simply failed its citizens. say it the way it is.

3 Likes

Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by Sunjos: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Wen are we going back?
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by bloggernaija: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

and whats your point?
. You can build modular water plants with filtration units for less than that amount. Also , while students are being killed , thousands are dying of water related diseases .
Re: NSUK: Jonathan Approves Construction Of Boreholes by bloggernaija: 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
slimghost:

Shut up! the school is a NASSARAWA STATE GOVERNMENT OWNED! The nassarawa state government simply failed its citizens. say it the way it is.
No the federal government in nigeria from inception is useless. It is the duty of the federal government to partner states and LGA in solving problems related to those areas.elsewhere the federal government ask states to identify problems in their areas which the state budget cannot reach.apart from security and ministries and a few roads,what exactly is the responsility of the federal government . Nothing. Most federal agencies are suppose to be revenue generating agencies and are such ,be self funding. E.g standards organisation of nigeria,NNPC,CUSTOMS,PORTS,AGRICULTURE, MINING,COPYRIGHT ETC.so what are they using all the money for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Tambuwal Likely To Decamp To Apc Today / Why Was Awolowo Denied A National Burial Unlike Ojukwu A Seccesionist?..(pic) / "Don't Panic, Lagos Is Safe", Hakeem Odumosu Assures Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.