Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? (5201 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / My Sister To Marry The WAEC Examiner That Torn My Booklet 6yrs Ago wat shud i do / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 05, 2013
My GF just broke the news to me dat she's preggy after some valentine loving. I love her but not ready for a baby now o. I'm 24+ n I just got a job wif a new gen bank. N my babe is 23+ n in school. The prob is how do I tell my folks..I can imagine d look on my dads face. Pls advice friends. Shud I move outta my parents house b4 I break d news or shud I do it asap? Also I'm still on probabtion in dis bank still earnin trainee money undecided
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by mysticgal(f): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2013
after valantine loving,lols,anyways take responsibility,it's your poo,clean it up.what were you tinking sef.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 9:51am On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: My GF just broke the news to me dat she's preggy after some valentine loving. I love her but not ready for a baby now o. I'm 24+ n I just got a job wif a new gen bank. N my babe is 23+ n in school. The prob is how do I tell my folks..I can imagine d look on my dads face. Pls advice friends. Shud I move outta my parents house b4 I break d news or shud I do it asap? Also I'm still on probabtion in dis bank still earnin trainee money undecided

My friend. To me, this is a happy and joyous news. Let's pop champagne. Please don't see this as a bad fortune. Embrace it, man up and face the challenges. According to 2face, it is "a blessing in disguise."

You know you parents better than anyone, so you should able to guess their initial reactions. However, no matter how annoyed they are initially, they will later simmer down and advise you appropriately. You are now a man. You can move out if your earnings is enough for you to rent a house and start support her during this pregnancy period. If you think you can't rent a house now, I advise that you keep the knowledge of this pregnancy to yourself and gf for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 9:52am On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: after valantine loving,lols,anyways take responsibility,it's your poo,clean it up.what were you tinking sef.

LOL...He was thinking Val Loving...He should have used a CD...Anyways, it's now late, aint it??
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by thorpido(m): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: My GF just broke the news to me dat she's preggy after some valentine loving. I love her but not ready for a baby now o. I'm 24+ n I just got a job wif a new gen bank. N my babe is 23+ n in school. The prob is how do I tell my folks..I can imagine d look on my dads face. Pls advice friends. Shud I move outta my parents house b4 I break d news or shud I do it asap? Also I'm still on probabtion in dis bank still earnin trainee money undecided
When you know u are still with your parents,your girl is still in school and u are still earning trainee money,didn't u ever hear of protection?
Now tell your parents and whatever arrangement u can make,go ahead with it.
You're going to be a father.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Well done bruda! U is some rashidi yekini in d making. Ur shots are sick! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
FRR1 I can't afford now but I'm savin towards dat. My salary is a lil below 100k and wud increase times 3 wen confimred by june. Nawa o! Thanks guys..n I dnt wana reason abortion cos I dnt want wahala..wen do u feel is write to tell my discpinarian father
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by lecturerdabo(m): 10:00am On Mar 05, 2013
Congrat Bro! It shows you are healthy.

onye n'ata akara n'ata ego ya! ngwanu!! Oge-eji ama dike abiala shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 10:01am On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: FRR1 I can't afford now but I'm savin towards dat. My salary is a lil below 100k and wud increase times 3 wen confimred by june. Nawa o! Thanks guys..n I dnt wana reason abortion cos I dnt want wahala..wen do u feel is write to tell my discpinarian father

LOL!! You are already a big man naw!! Wait till June LOL smiley
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:02am On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: FRR1 I can't afford now but I'm savin towards dat. My salary is a lil below 100k and wud increase times 3 wen confimred by june. Nawa o! Thanks guys..n I dnt wana reason abortion cos I dnt want wahala..wen do u feel is write to tell my discpinarian father
Just below 100k? Dude, u capable of taking up dat responsibility.Tell ur fada u have arrived, u is now a Bigz boi. New job, new baby... U a MAN now, man up! Good luck and name ur baby Valentino. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Akshow: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2013
YOU NEVER READY NA IM U DE (RE IDI) SLICE PUNNY? ABORTION IS NOT AN OPTION. MY TWO CENT
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by carmelion(f): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2013
@poster Calm down first.Valentine was just some weeks ago(Feb 14).We just entered March,so that means its not up to a month.

It's hard to feel pregnant in less than 4 weeks.The last time i checked,women miss their period after one month.

May be she is just scared.let her go for a pregnancy test,to be sure she is actually pregnant,while you make sure its your baby.

Less than one month is too short,some tests won't even show anything.Just my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 05, 2013
She did it yesterday and it cameout positive..she's lik 3weeks or so
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by carmelion(f): 10:36am On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: She did it yesterday and it cameout positive..she's lik 3weeks or so

3weeks pregnancy result?from a hospital?That's kinda rare.There are rare cases sha.I have never been pregnant before o,but......

Well,you have to man up and tell your mum.she would be the one to present it to the big wig your dad.

please keep the baby.You will remember this story in the future and smile.

1 Like

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2013
Akshow: YOU NEVER READY NA IM U DE (RE IDI) SLICE PUNNY? ABORTION IS NOT AN OPTION. MY TWO CENT

1 Like

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 10:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Just below 100k? Dude, u capable of taking up dat responsibility.Tell ur fada u have arrived, u is now a Bigz boi. New job, new baby... U a MAN now, man up! Good luck and name ur baby Valentino. cheesy

I have this feel that you wish you were the one @obitee69 pregnated LOL!! D guy go hammer very soon ooo!! LOL
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by eduson33(m): 10:41am On Mar 05, 2013
good news

goood news..

stop this nonsense complain and face the fact..
save up,plan well.>>>>on your way to fatherHOOD..
what a blessing.
obitee69: She did it yesterday and it cameout positive..she's lik 3weeks or so
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2013
FRR1:

I have this feel that you wish you were the one @obitee69 pregnated LOL!! D guy go hammer very soon ooo!! LOL
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by eduson33(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2013
no be true e talk?
Idowuogbo:
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Exponental(m): 10:50am On Mar 05, 2013
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ABORTION.....IT MIGHT BE UR ONLY HOPE IN FUTURE.
Luckily, u have a job, Swallow ur pride n talk 2 ur parents...... It might be rough @ first, but d joy lies ahead.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 10:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Exponental: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT ABORTION.....IT MIGHT BE UR ONLY HOPE IN FUTURE.
Luckily, u have a job, Swallow ur pride n talk 2 ur parents...... It might be rough @ first, but d joy lies ahead.

Correct yarns smiley
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013
eduson33: no be true e talk?
And u are? undecided
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 10:57am On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Seriously, which gal no go happy say her bf love am den come pregnated am den come get better job den still potentials of being great in the nearest future...
ABEG...LADIES..DIS IS THE BIGGEST HAMMER YOU CAN GET...
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:59am On Mar 05, 2013
FRR1:

Seriously, which gal no go happy say her bf love am den come pregnated am den come get better job den still potentials of being great in the nearest future...
ABEG...LADIES..DIS IS THE BIGGEST HAMMER YOU CAN GET...
Ok!
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2013
carmelion:

3weeks pregnancy result?from a hospital?That's kinda rare.There are rare cases sha.I have never been pregnant before o,but......

Well,you have to man up and tell your mum.she would be the one to present it to the big wig your dad.

please keep the baby.You will remember this story in the future and smile.
you can get a positive pregnancy result in just about 2 weeks from a blood test.

Anyway,u said u've never been pregnant before.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by hariorh: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
Dude you f*u*c*k*e*d up o angry

Such a nice future coming up for u and u blew it with dat annoying bundle of joy so soon...

Now ur responsibilties will multiply and stress levels will increase times 3 along with the new pay, mother, un-born junior, folks and relatives.

All I can say is good luck baba junior!!!

1 Like

Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2013
Well am d only son..and my parents are very comfortable.No need to give dem money. Thanks 4 ur advise gotta start saving to move outta d house.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by FRR1: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2013
obitee69: Well am d only son..and my parents are very comfortable.No need to give dem money. Thanks 4 ur advise gotta start saving to move outta d house.

That's the spirit. Well done. I wish you well smiley
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thanks FRR1
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by andyanders: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Listen, take up that child because you do not know who he is going to be tomorrow. President Obama's father ran away from his wife who gave birth to President Obama to Kenya and today, that innocent child he threw away, turned out to be the President of the world.

Listen, you opened your trouser to deposit your sperm that formed the baby and at 24, you are no longer a baby. own up and shame the devil. Collect the mother and the baby. It is God who trains a child and knows who that baby will be tomorrow.
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Do the same thing u did by swallowing a condom n fucking her, dude I think it will arrest d pregnancy. angry
Re: Help My GF Is Pregnant And Am Not Ready Wat Shud I Do? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dvdon don't get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Man That Begs You ❤️ / Wen Ur Boo Is AN ENGINEER................(photos) / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.