Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

“the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto (585 Views)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 26th June, 2013 Power In The Blood By Pasto / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 9th June, 2013 Benefits Of Commitment By Pasto / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Friday 29th March 2013 Pains Of Ex-champions By Pasto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto by deshysmalls(m): 10:46am On Mar 05, 2013
Rev. Rowland Jide Macaulay an ordained pastor and founder of House of Rainbow Church – a gay church- he founded in 2006 has decided to return to Nigeria and re-open it…

Here is what he has to say:
“For me I have always been gay and I never became gay. I became aware of my same sex attraction whilst living in Nigeria at the age of seven. Boys flirt with each other unknowing all the time and it was at this stage that I was more aware of my emotional, physical, mental and sexual attraction to boys. I was 14 when I had my first sex with a guy, it was filled with curiousity, passion, embarassment and guilt as with any heterosexual having sex for the first time.

http://dailypost.com.ng/blogs/2013/03/05/the-holy-spirit-led-me-to-start-this-church-god-adores-us-nigerian-gay-pastor/
Re: “the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto by israel007: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2013

So you come open that church for here.

Olunmaje!
Re: “the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto by ijawkid(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2013
I think ona dey hear??....this guy deserves to be taken to a psychiatric hospital... >:
Re: “the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto by Kizuba: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
A madman at the head of the church of Mad people
but people tell me why does the government allow such churches in our society?
i think we are one step away from allowing the church of satan in this country
Re: “the Holy Spirit Led Me To Start This Church…god Adores Us” – Nigerian Gay Pasto by JeSoul(f): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
deshysmalls, pls continue here brother, thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/1213319/gay-church-resume-operations-lagos

1 Like

(1)

The Passion Of Christ(the Movie) / Receiving God's Extravagant Love By Pastor Wole Soetan / Rahab's Justification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.