Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly (14805 Views)

Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) / APC And PDP Supporters Fighting In Suleja, Niger State / Serious Fighting In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by bankyblue(m): 7:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Okija_juju: Lets see.. WHO TO BLAME:

1. OPC

2. NURTW

3. AFENIFERE

4. OMO NILEs

5. ACN

6. APC.

7. All of the above..

Ndi Igbos are not surprised by this at all..

....Atleast, NOBODY was kidnap like some set of igbo fu*king traders called politicians in the east
Who result to kidnapping there governor.
Check ur dirt pass well b4 u post ur comment next time.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Gbawe: 7:52am On Mar 06, 2013
Amosun should desist from going down this road. This behaviour is what Gbenga Daniel was roundly condemned for by everyone to include the ACN. He shames the Party showing the same level of desperation as OGD. Without any doubt, Amosun must be called to order. He is a performing governor yet his interpersonal skills must improve. He must learn to submit himself wholly to the tenets of democracy. All that talk of Nigeria needing a "benevolent dictator" is bullsh1te because it won't work in practice with the criticism that will come the minute administrators are seen to be using official strength partisanly.

Smart, modern Nigerian administrator must learn to get their way through winning support and not demanding it. If Amosun is desperate to raise funds for the right reasons then he should get the legislators on his side for this as Aregbesola and others have been able to do. Highly condemnable development that must be resolved quickly so that citizens of Ogun can have full confidence in their legislators. I hope Amosun learns from this and refrain from ever doing this in future. Once the house is irrevocably divided, it becomes impossible to deliver for the people. Remember that governor Amosun. I know Ogun 'news hounds' are here. A word is enough for the wise. Drop the ego or become another governor fighting everyone to the detriment of State development.

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by seanet02: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2013
Gbawe: Amosun should desist from going down this road. This behaviour is what Gbenga Daniel was roundly condemned for by everyone to include the ACN. He shames the Party showing the same level of desperation as OGD. Without any doubt, Amosun must be called to order. He is a performing governor yet his interpersonal skills must improve. He must learn to submit himself wholly to the tenets of democracy. All that talk of Nigeria needing a "benevolent dictator" is bullsh1te because it won't work in practice with the criticism that will come the minute administrators are seen to be using official strength partisanly.

Smart, modern Nigerian administrator must learn to get their way through winning support and not demanding it. If Amosun is desperate to raise funds for the right reasons then he should get the legislators on his side for this as Aregbesola and others have been able to do. Highly condemnable development that must be resolved quickly so that citizens of Ogun can have full confidence in their legislators. I hope Amosun learns from this and refrain from ever doing this in future. Once the house is irrevocably divided, it becomes impossible to deliver for the people. Remember that governor Amosun. I know Ogun 'news hounds' are here. A word is enough for the wise. Drop the ego or become another governor fighting everyone to the detriment of State development.
the house was initially divided by Akinlade largesse. The Governor though is trying to force the members into submission but doing it the wrong way. Though a performing Governor, Amosun still have some dictatorial tendencies of PDP. We will help him remove it with our astute politicking.
But am amazed as why Amosun is a performing governor despite being dictatorial in nature.
Though people do make mountains of of moles but he needs to change this tactics i agree.
Ogun ACN leadership will surely look into this and put things in order.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Gbawe: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2013
seanet02: the house was initially divided by Akinlade largesse. The Governor though is trying to force the members into submission but doing it the wrong way. Though a performing Governor, Amosun still have some dictatorial tendencies of PDP. We will help him remove it with our astute politicking.
But am amazed as why Amosun is a performing governor despite being dictatorial in nature.
Though people do make mountains of of moles but he needs to change this tactics i agree.

Ogun ACN leadership will surely look into this and put things in order.

Correct Seanet. Amosun means well but his approach should entail getting assured majority support for his actions privately so that this type of situation does not play out damagingly in public.

Public power-play situations like this undermine the ultimate goal of everyone working in the best interest of Ogun State. All I will say is that Amosun should try and learn from others like Aregbesola and Fayemi. Those guys face the same issues but realise that letting frustration boil over is counter-productive. Amosun cannot alienate everyone with overtly dictatorial actions. Difficult elements must be defeated strategically. At the bottom of all this is an administrator's zeal to develop this State as quickly as possible. Nonetheless, Amosun has to learn to be a better politician.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Oludrex(m): 8:58am On Mar 06, 2013
bankyblue:

....Atleast, NOBODY was kidnap like some set of igbo fu*king traders called politicians in the east
This exactly what I mean when I say Nigerians are tribalistic fool..plus Igbo wrong doin doesn't justify yoruba wrong doin
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Ngwakwe: 9:17am On Mar 06, 2013
It never happened in Anambra.

What happened in Anambra was that an obdurate President General Olusegun Obasanjo in civilian clothes ordered the kidnap of a sitting Governor using the Nigerian Police.

Obasanjo kidnapped the Doctor who saved his life from the clutches of death as order by Abacha (having being found guilty of plotting coup), just because Dr Ngige refused to dance toby his tune.

bankyblue:

U re a f**l to ask that. WHY YORUBA?
That same thing happened in Edo, which one member lost his life.
The same thing happened in Anambra, which the governor was kidnap.
The same thing also happened in house of assembly in ABUJA, an HON
Died in the process.
So what is now new if it happens in Ogun state? Mind u? Ogun state is
Full of grate minds in politics. So such is bond to happen.

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Ngwakwe: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2013
These kidnappers are your people notwithstanding.

Don't claim otherwise. Hypocrites

bankyblue:

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/mar/5/332.html

Lagos: 2 Suspects docked for attempted kidnap

BY ONOZURE DANIA

LAGOS-A 40-year-old- man, Tunde Oyeshola and one other, were arraigned yesterday for attempting to kidnap one Mrs Modupe Adeniyi.

Oyeshola and Shitta Garuba 27, who were arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates Court, are facing a two-count charge on conspiracy and attempted kidnap.

They were said to have committed the offence on February 23, 2013 at about 8am at Iju area of Lagos.

The police prosecutor, assistant superintendant of police, Barth Nwaokoye, told the court that the said offence was committed at 11b Ojo Alao street Iju Lagos state.

Nwaokoye, also said that Adeniyi, is a wife of one Professor Peter Adeniyi.

According to him, the offence is punishable under section 409 and 405 of the criminal laws of Lagos state of Nigeria 2011.

However, when the charge was read to the defendants, they pleaded not guilty.

Magistrate Demi Ajayi, granted them bail in the sum of N800,000, with two sureties in like sum, stressing that the sureties should be at least 40-years-old.

Ajayi adjourned the matter to April 10, 2013.

1 Like

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by free13: 9:58am On Mar 06, 2013
Ngwakwe: It never happened in Anambra.

What happened in Anambra was that an obdurate President General Olusegun Obasanjo in civilian clothes ordered the kidnap of a sitting Governor using the Nigerian Police.

Obasanjo kidnapped the Doctor who saved his life from the clutches of death as order by Abacha (having being found guilty of plotting coup), just because Dr Ngige refused to dance toby his tune.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by aryzgreat: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2013
bankyblue:

U re a f**l to ask that. WHY YORUBA?
That same thing happened in Edo, which one member lost his life.
The same thing happened in Anambra, which the governor was kidnap.
The same thing also happened in house of assembly in ABUJA, an HON
Died in the process.
So what is now new if it happens in Ogun state? Mind u? Ogun state is
Full of grate minds in politics. So such is bond to happen.

Ejooooo! are u a tout?
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Jovanna(f): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] bunch of louts parading 2 be law-makers..re dey laying nd example 4 d upcoming ones or wat d hell did dey tink dey re doing? Even if dere re issues dat can lead 2 fight i tink dey should be able 2 settle it amicably dan causing riots...SMH
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by WilyWily6: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
These are Children of Awolowo and Akintola, Thank God they are about to kill themselves.
Nzogwu is not going to prevent Akintola from killing all the Children of Awolowo this time.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by free13: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
Wily/Wily:
These are Children of Awolowo and Akintola, Thank God they are about to kill themselves.
Nzogwu is not going to prevent Akintola from killing all the Children of Awolowo this time.

chei........ tongue tongue
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by seguno2: 1:58pm On Mar 06, 2013
ngozievergreen: Well. Dats how d western region was during regional govt. Am not surprised. Fighting in d house of assembly bah?

How old were you then i.e. 50 years ago?
Or if you have links of such news story from way back then please share with us or forever keep your peace.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by deebrain(m): 4:03pm On Mar 06, 2013
Duru1:

They are in Ladipo Market performing clean up job.

But i just saw them raiding okada in ikorodu...... sad angry
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Fantacy1(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
Oya.. National Assembly over 2 u. Shameless LOW makers claims dia fight is 4 d interest of d masses..
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Maxymilliano(m): 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
Gbawe: Amosun should desist from going down this road. This behaviour is what Gbenga Daniel was roundly condemned for by everyone to include the ACN. He shames the Party showing the same level of desperation as OGD. Without any doubt, Amosun must be called to order. He is a performing governor yet his interpersonal skills must improve. He must learn to submit himself wholly to the tenets of democracy. All that talk of Nigeria needing a "benevolent dictator" is bullsh1te because it won't work in practice with the criticism that will come the minute administrators are seen to be using official strength partisanly.

Smart, modern Nigerian administrator must learn to get their way through winning support and not demanding it. If Amosun is desperate to raise funds for the right reasons then he should get the legislators on his side for this as Aregbesola and others have been able to do. Highly condemnable development that must be resolved quickly so that citizens of Ogun can have full confidence in their legislators. I hope Amosun learns from this and refrain from ever doing this in future. Once the house is irrevocably divided, it becomes impossible to deliver for the people. Remember that governor Amosun.

I know Ogun 'news hounds' are here. A word is enough for the wise. Drop the ego or become another governor fighting everyone to the detriment of State development.

Gbawe, are you indirectly referring to me from the bold part of your comments?

Bros next time, be courageous to quote me so that I can share with you more revelations about political matters at your home State you don't know about.

Like I said earlier on this thread, Amosun is a good administrator but he should also replicate skills in managing the personnel under his administration.

NULGE is presently on strike in Ogun State, if you need more info on the crux of the issue, let me know... I'll give you the facts, not fictions reported in the dailies.

Anyway, a reconciliation meeting was held today 6th of March among the warring faction in the House at the governor's office, below is the one of the pic that was taken...

Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Maxymilliano(m): 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2013
Gbawe: Amosun should desist from going down this road. This behaviour is what Gbenga Daniel was roundly condemned for by everyone to include the ACN. He shames the Party showing the same level of desperation as OGD. Without any doubt, Amosun must be called to order. He is a performing governor yet his interpersonal skills must improve. He must learn to submit himself wholly to the tenets of democracy.

Sorry Bro, I unintentionally left out this part of your post, I aligned with you strongly on this, you captured me bias...
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Duru1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
deebrain:

But i just saw them raiding okada in ikorodu...... sad angry

You could right because touts seem to exhibit ubiquitous tendencies. They jump from Okada to Molue to Ladipo Market.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2013
seguno2:

How old were you then i.e. 50 years ago?
Or if you have links of such news story from way back then please share with us or forever keep your peace.
Are u telling me u dont know abt dat? Ok, read abt 9ja history , regional rule in the 60's. Crisis in SW both among elites and agberos. A state of emergency was declared too. Read about it for more details
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by bankyblue(m): 6:13am On Mar 08, 2013
aryzgreat:

Ejooooo! are u a tout?

No am not. Because I don't remember joining ur fathers club.
Re: Fighting In Ogun House Of Assembly by Gbawe: 7:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Maxymilliano:

Gbawe, are you indirectly referring to me from the bold part of your comments?

Bros next time, be courageous to quote me so that I can share with you more revelations about political matters at your home State you don't know about.

Like I said earlier on this thread, Amosun is a good administrator but he should also replicate skills in managing the persoel under his administration.

NULGE is presently on strike in Ogun State, if you need more info on the crux of the issue, let me know... I'll give you the facts, not fictions reported in the dailies.

Anyway, a reconciliation meeting was held today 6th of March among the warring faction in the House at the governor's office, below is the one of the pic that was taken...

No. I was not talking about you but you may need to work on your paranoia. I was amused about the part in bold red font. Again, you show the lack of humility that gets many Nigerians in trouble. I.e always quick to assume you know more than others instead of positioning yourself in ways that means you can get the best out of people by acknowledging that they could be anything and absolutely anyone since you don't know who they are.

Man mi, take it from me when I say you simply cannot appreciate those I know and happen to be directly related to in Ogun politics. That some of us don't brag about political 'in-house' knowledge and association is a measure of personal class and the realisation that there is nothing to brag about. Let us just say there is nothing you can tell me about Ogun politics I cannot find out myself, if interested, via making a phone call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Budget Now On The Budget Office Website / Suspension: Ayu Heads To Court As PDP Appoints Acting Chair / Vandals Bomb Transmission Line In Abuja, Cut Supply By 250MW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.