Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit (17424 Views)

Dead Bodies Found In The Foundation Of A Building In Enugu (Photos) / SEE Dead Bodies Of Police Corporal, Inspector, Girlfriend Who All Died Over ‘lov / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by kabaka1: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Ibo kwenu

Ritual things

Shebi!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by basisop(m): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
udytex: Dats y I will never marry an Igbo person no matter how rich he is..tufiakwa....ritualists on the prowl!!!

You empty head will only bring out coins. So, don't bother.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by kabaka1: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
1 shortblackboy: And why were d bodies reburied shouldn't they have been taken for autopsy and investigation to determine how they died ? Nigeria na wa o ! undecided

U can guess that by d nature of the decapitated bodies, d police go conclude say na ritual killers at work, so case closed. No autopsy, no investigation to root out the culprits.

That's why naija na 3rd world country. Lack of professionalism amongst its police is its hallmark

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
udytex: Dats y I will never marry an Igbo person no matter how rich he is..tufiakwa....ritualist on the prowl!!!

Mumu.for ur mind now u don ripe for marriage.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Okijajuju1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2013
udytex: Dats y I will never marry an Igbo person no matter how rich he is..tufiakwa....ritualist on the prowl!!!

Last time I checked, no man from any tribe wants to even f-uck you, talk less of marrying you...

The miracle would be that you find a husband, the testimony of the miracle would be that he is Igbo.

Ochicha nwulu anwu di ka gi..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by VellyG(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem: Where is the ibari ogwa you keep mentioning situated in owerri? Is it ibari ogwa or mbari ogwa?
Its Ibari Ogwa situated at World Bank Axis new Owerri
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Cityguy: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
chadef: Things like this shud not be hurridly published, what the police and community shud av don is lay watch for the next dump and arrest whoever comes to dump d bodies, how will d culprit be caught wen all is blown open in the air.
Thank God for this reasoning. It beats me how our security operatives find it difficult to keep such information secret and use in apprehending these lunatics, God-cursed snakes in our country.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by BuBBle1(f): 8:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem: little wonder they hurriedly buried the corpse. Police sef..... smh

btw is mgbirichi in Ohaji Egbema? I thought it's Owerri west or north? Ohaji Egbema should be in Orlu senatorial zone.
. Imo is divided into three senatorial district and for goodness sake Mgbirichi/Ohaji Egbema is not in Orlu it is in Owerri Municipal,let's leave Orlu out of this. @OP worked sometime in that area never knew that bp will later be used for this type of wickedness smh
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by BuBBle1(f): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Abagworo:

That's the problem we are having in Imo zoning system. The Orlu zone covers almost the entire State. The. Ohaji people are closely related to Uratta, Ikwerre, Ngor and Etche people with Ikwerre and Etche in Rivers while Ohaji, Ngor and Uratta/Owerri is in Imo. In the old LGA system Ohaji was grouped with Egbema and Oguta who are closely related to Ogba and Ndoni with elements of Isu/Orsu. We are all in Orlu zone represented for long by Arthur Nzeribe.
. When last did u vist Imo State,what year was Arthur Nzeribe a senator long ago, yes Oguta is in Orlu buh Ohaji Egbema is in Owerri Municipal 4 sometime now.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Ngwakwe: 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
If you owe people mercilessly here in Owerri, they will bribe those soldiers to come and collect the money for them.

Those soldier will pick the person down to their camp and the next is either the money or else.

I am a witness to there brutality and callousness as any statement made by anybody is taken as abuse, for the fact they don't hear Igbo.

django1:
Really? You want to blame the hausas soldiers in Obinze near Mgberichi for this?
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Obiora4life: 8:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Last time I checked, no man from any tribe wants to even f-uck you, talk less of marrying you...

The miracle would be that you find a husband, the testimony of the miracle would be that he is Igbo.

Ochicha nwulu anwu di ka gi..

Mmuo Okija, I thought you went to Ibari ogwa to order big stout? shocked shocked
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Obiora4life:

Mmuo Okija, I thought you went to Ibari ogwa to order big stout? shocked shocked

Lol

Them don run out of Udeme o! cheesy

I dey house dey sleep.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Obiora4life: 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

Lol

Them don run out of Udeme o! cheesy

I dey house dey sleep.

No wahala, when I land Naija, me sef wan go to this Ibari Ogwa,. grin
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by BUSHMAN1: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Obiora4life:

No wahala, when I land Naija, me sef wan go to this Ibari Ogwa,. grin
infact me too . i don hear this ibari ogwa too much, so long as no kidnappers for that area co,s i hear say kidnappers too much for naija
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hamintab:

No, they were dancing azonto!

^^^More like- dancing 'thriller'!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by ibraivory: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Person way dey talk say mk police do autopsy,u no knw say dis so cald state or country no get forensic experts. I MEAN NONE. Nt even 1 bt dey get pen n cheque 2 steal our money in2 swiss bank. New slank 4 police mouth na we dey carry our investigatn. At d end,u go c notin
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by gidiMonsta(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Orblonde: The failed state that is Nigeria.

Mr 'Amelica' when another crazed lunatic in your heaven of a country marches into a pre-school and pumps lead into the future of your country, come back here and tell me how failed my own state is, Anuofia.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by EagleNest(m): 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Horrible and disgusting! Whatever happened to autopsy!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
Berem, Abagworo & other Ndi Imo State,

What has the Local government in which the crime scene is located got to do with anything Biko nu!?

Just Curious o!
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by coldgate(f): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
undecidedSee as food dey waste.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Uwakuwak(f): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
what is the link b/w this case and Anambra case, people must be responsible for this. But, God is watching us.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by DuduNegro: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Berem, Abagworo & other Ndi Imo State,

What has the Local government in which the crime scene is located got to do with anything Biko nu!?

Just Curious o!

what has the state in which it is committed got to do with anything?

we are increasingly loosing our humanity, like wild animals feeding off the demise of one another. this is murder, cold blood and cruelty and it should be condemned outright.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Okija_juju: Berem, Abagworo & other Ndi Imo State,

Just Curious o!
I have told you to quite sniffing that stuff! What kind of question are you asking? What is wrong in knowing the local government where the incident happened? I never knew Ohaji Egbema was in Owerri not until now. So which one come be your own? Abeg leave Ndi Imo alone and face your state. O gi ni Okija? grin
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

we are increasingly loosing our humanity, like wild animals feeding off the demise of one another. this is murder, cold blood and cruelty and it should be condemned outright.
@ Dudu abeg help me tell am o! Okija has been behaving strangely this days. I don't know if it his frequent visit to Ibari Ogwa that is affecting his way of reasoning. smh
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by aurenflani: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
masu: fulani and nigeria soldiers on their secret moves,
but God is watching

Your brothers are killing themselves because of ritual money jor.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by aurenflani: 11:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

Christianism at work grin
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by DuduNegro: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem: @ Dudu abeg help me tell am o! Okija has been behaving strangely this days. I don't know if it his frequent visit to Ibari Ogwa that is affecting his way of reasoning. smh

ezi oku, what is in Ibari Ogwa?
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

ezi oku, what is in Ibari Ogwa?
Maybe you should ask Okija. From what he has been saying, it should be a leisure joint in Owerri.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by patostation(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
Anything is possible in Nigeria. It could be kidnappers at work, Bakassi Boys, Accident victims, persons killed and dumped by the police, persons murdered extrajudicially on suspicion of one thing or the other (remember, Umuagwo is very close to Aluu), just anything. The perpetratprs know that no one will be caught, so the killing spree continues
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
1 shortblackboy: And why were d bodies reburied shouldn't they have been taken for autopsy and investigation to determine how they died ? Nigeria na wa o ! undecided

Sounds like a good idea but you see this is Nigeria, someone has to provide the vehicles and pay for petrol to take these unfortunate corpses to the pathologist. And I believe there will not be enough space to contain them embarassed embarassed in short just accept these people are dead it will do no good to anyone to start dissecting them in the name of autopsy.
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by Henricarter(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Na wa o ndi igbo na so quick money dy hungry una reach
Re: 10 Dead Bodies Found In Owerri Burrow Pit by bugzylala(m): 12:00am On Mar 06, 2013
i just think it's inappropriate for any of us here to make such happenings a religious or tribal ish. stop jumping into premature conclusions as to what happened or who did what. u nevr kno what went down there. my consolation is that there's a God who never sleeps n sees all that happens in secret, when we'r asleep, when we aint looking.

n for dat babe wey tlk say she no go marry Ibo man...no wahala. buh try ask urslf if Ibo man wan even consider to reason to think of the possibility of the thot of marrying u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accuses Police Of Killing His Brother In Rivers State / Developer Defrauds New Couple, 11 Others From Kirikiri Prison (pic) / Lagos Court Jails Italian Widow Over Property Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.