Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

White Witchcraft. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Witchcraft. (1080 Views)

Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Witchcraft. by fatjazz: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
Good day everyone.
I would like inputs and contributions as regards the afore-mentioned topic.
Is there anything like white witchcraft?
Is it possible to be good with power tapped from the devil?
Moderator please help push this to the front page .
Thanks
Re: White Witchcraft. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
fatjazz: Good day everyone.
Thanks

Is it possible to be bad with power tapped from god? That should give you an answer.
Re: White Witchcraft. by fatjazz: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
How does that answer the question?
inurmind:

Is it possible to be bad with power tapped from god? That should give you an answer.
Re: White Witchcraft. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2013
fatjazz: How does that answer the question?

How doesn't it?
Or is harry potter doing your mind strong thing?
Besides, I'm an atheist, so I do not even believe in blackmagic in the first place. Although I think it is a valid argument, not sound, but valid to say if there is no bad from god there then is no good from the devil or if there may be bad from god then there may likewise be good from the devil.
You get me now?
Re: White Witchcraft. by fatjazz: 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2013
More contributions please
Re: White Witchcraft. by achinaboy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
fatjazz: Good day everyone.
Thanks
there is nothing like white witchcraft,,,and nothing good will ever come out of power tapped from the devil
Re: White Witchcraft. by Rossikk(m): 10:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
Christianity is white witchcraft. Other forms of white witchcraft are palmistry, ouija boards, psychics, prophets, wicca, freemasonry, illuminati etc.
Re: White Witchcraft. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
fatjazz: More contributions please

abi o... Guys just dey dodge... grin
Re: White Witchcraft. by Afam4eva(m): 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
White witchcraft is fictional. A witch must be wicked and must use her powers for evil. That's if witchcraft exists in the first place.
Re: White Witchcraft. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
Afam4eva: White witchcraft is fictional. A witch must be wicked and must use her powers for evil. That's if witchcraft exists in the first place.

Please educate yourself b4 talking garbage.

A witch does not have to be evil, and it is ignorant to say ''white witchcraft is fictional''. (It seems that you foolishly think only blacks practise witchraft).

Where do you think the term witch came from if white witchraft is 'fictional'? Have you heard of wicca groups?

witch (wch)
n.
1. A woman claiming or popularly believed to possess magical powers and practice sorcery.
2. A believer or follower of Wicca; a Wiccan.
3. A hag.
4. A woman considered to be spiteful or overbearing.
5. Informal A woman or girl considered bewitching.
6. One particularly skilled or competent at one's craft:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/witch
Re: White Witchcraft. by Afam4eva(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
You're the one who needs to be educated. By "white witchcraft", we're not talking of Oyibo witchcraft but about "Good witchcraft". I still don't believe there's any such thing as white witchcraft. It's a fictional creation just like aliens.

1 Like

Re: White Witchcraft. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
Afam4eva: You're the one who needs to be educated. By "white witchcraft", we're not talking of Oyibo witchcraft but about "Good witchcraft". I still don't believe there's any such thing as white witchcraft. It's a fictional creation just like aliens.

Actually you are right. Apologies for misreading the op.

But there has to be good witchcraft. Not sure why some call it ''white''.

Oh...and aliens are NOT a fictional creation.

There have been far too many credible UFO sightings to dismiss alien life forms.

You'd be absolutely crazy to think humans are the only intelligent beings in the entire universe.

If I may add there is growing belief that the old testament accounts are really just stories of ancient men's encounters with technologically advanced alien civilizations. The 'God' of the bible in all likelihood was some powerful alien leader or potentate, probably dead by now.
Re: White Witchcraft. by TarryFour: 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Bribery And Corruption Fivethings Christain Should Do / Hypocrisy Alert!: Are You Angry With Kemi Olunloyo For Her Comment On Adeboye? / Obama's Administration Continues Her Anti- Catholic Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.