Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

How Ghana Copy Nigeria:d - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Ghana Copy Nigeria:d (662 Views)

Don’t Copy, If You Can’t Paste. / Classic Funny Joke. I Swear Dis Is Not Copy And Paste! Check It Out. :d / Copy and Paste Yahoo! Offlines IM in Here. <all The Funnies And Rumours> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Ghana Copy Nigeria:d by Keenysbojan(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2013
Am proud to be a Nigerian coz some countries want to be like we Nigerian...things that are unimaginable do happen in Nigeria,something happened some days back; a plane wanted to fly in one of The Airport in Nigeria can you imagine that when the plane was on the run and about to lift some tyre went off and the plane was about to crash well let forget about that for now.....let me come back to my main issue; some countries want to be like Nigeria coz we Nigerian are so special in creature,e.g Ghana.Ghana want to be like Nigeria this is the reason (1) Nigeria discovered Oil,some years later Ghana jez Ghana self go and discovered Oil... (2) Nigeria went to the Olympic and came back home without any MEDALS,can you imagine that Ghana self jes Ghana went to the Olympic and came back home without medals too inshot they left so of their fellows there... (3)Nigeria Formal President Umaru Ya'aradua got sick(ill) and later died can you imagine that
Ghanaian President John Attah Mills got sick(ill) too and later died....can you see now that especially Ghana want to be like Nigeria.

A woman got married to a Chinese man,xo later the woman got pregnant and she gave birth...as time goes on the baby got sick and died; everybody was crying but the mother of the baby was not crying,people around her were suprised and they asked the woman 'what is the matter,why are you not crying?' the woman answered and said I DON KNOW SAY CHINA PRODUCTS NO DEY LAST.
Re: How Ghana Copy Nigeria:d by luvgurl(f): 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
N ur points are

(1) (Reply)

Naijagossip / Facebook Friends / Happy Children's Day To All Kids & Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.