Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Schlumberger Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Schlumberger Aptitude Test (8915 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schlumberger Aptitude Test by engrbrume(m): 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hi Dear Nairalanders,I was invited to participate in Schlumberger pre-screening test scheduled to hold on 26th March.Does anyone know what format the test would likely follow? Pls help!!!
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by osuolale1(f): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2008
venue pls,lets see if one can gatecrash.
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by JOHNNYUCHE: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2008
PLEASE WAT IS THE INVITATION FOR IS IT FOR ENGRS OR HND HOLDERS,AND PLS WEN AND HW DID U APPLY COS I APPLIED TO
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2008
Na wa to all these people!! How does one get them to call him for test eh?!!!!! I have applied tire and yet nothing.
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by okpunor(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2008
My brother you don't have to release a half baked information to your fellow nairalanders,and expect to get something tangible, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassedas you have refused to disclose the venue of pre-test
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by rsslscott: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2008
Life is trade by barter. Let me know the venue and i give out the format. I know the format for entry level screening for degree holder. I beleive its same 4 hnd/ond. -08067721620
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by yemiope: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2008
how i fit write d test tooo?abeg make u help
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by RobbieLex: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
You guys are really funny,

Anyway engrbrume i know that the engineering test is in three sections.
Mechanical
saptial
Maths

I heard that its really technical too, with all them further maths kind of questions. Unfourtunately i am not an engineer and so i can't exaclty give you a broad description of the test but atleast i can give you this little information to start with first.

I wish you all the best in your test.

1 Like

Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by TemiD1: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2008
o boy try tell us the date and venue, culd it b in dorchester hotel in PHC,
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by TemiD1: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2008
o boy try tell us the date and venue,    culd it b in dorchester hotel in PHC,
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by engrbrume(m): 11:55am On Mar 25, 2008
Sorry for not giving you guys all d info.I gave my cv to my aunt who's a staff at schlum.That's how i got invited.The venue for the test is schlumberger nigeria ltd, 17/19 Idowu Taylor street, V.I, Lagos.
Re: Schlumberger Aptitude Test by sotesco(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
House i know its not fair that the guy didnt give the vanue of the test but lets still help him.
Their test vanue is always at their office opposite shell gate but you cant gate crash is strictly by invitation,i wrote the test last year and the format is like these,

Mechanical question about 35 for just 15 minute

Spatia Reasoning simple but time consuming you have to be fast 30question for 15minute

Math not really further maths but combination of pure and further.

i wish all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Oral Interview Questions / Adexen Recruitment Agency Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Ndlea Recruitment Portal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.