Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? (3955 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by temisukanmi(f): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
Most guys go for ladies wif flat tommies, is there any reason for these?

Guys let us knw your reasons, ladies ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ can also comment if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ fink flat tommy is the best.
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by xynerise: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
temisukanmi: Most guys go for ladies wif flat tommies, is there any reason for these?

Guys let us knw your reasons, ladies ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ can also comment if ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ fink flat tommy is the best.
Why do ladies like tall guys and guys with 6packs?

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Whats the use of having a flat tummy when you ain't heavily endowed? Na flat tummy dem wan chop?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by nmagirl(f): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
flat tommy is the best,y should a young lady hv a tommy as big a pregnant woman when she is not. flat tommy gives fitting and keeps u in shape.i think ladies should always work on dis. stop d bad eating habit and do a simple work-out or yoga. my husband has a 6 pack and always want me to maintain my tommy unless i'm pregnant. if u can't register in gyming centres; u can buy d dvd a follow along. it's quite simple.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by LongOne1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2013
temisukanmi: Most guys go for ladies wif flat tommies, is there any reason for these?

Well, I think it shows discipline and a commitment on her part to looking good.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by dhardline(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2013
Flat tummy tells me she is healthy and has discipline,though it comes easy for some.Also it tells me she will not eat all my money into her stomach.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
Well, it gives dem good shape nd makes dia hips nd b00bs 2 be more visible... Pot belly makes dem 2 be shapeless.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by segzicres(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
flat tommy shows a very intelligent babe. i mean one that actually cares about her brain and not jus her feminie charms(boobs n ass). i'll chase a flat tommy babe as a gf and a big tommy babe as a 'hit n run'

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2013
the flatter, the better wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by djeezy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
berem: Whats the use of having a flat tummy when you ain't heavily endowed? Na flat tummy dem wan chop?
i have seen girls with flat tummy and heavily endowed. @topic, coz flat tummy looks sexy and healthy. Don't fancy the sight of the big tummy covering the V. Ain't nothing like a good view.
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
@OP
not only it is better to look at, it is also better to touch, let alone mount (anyone saying otherwise better stop smoking that hoo hee)...... but hey you decide what look best in the followng pic:

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by tpia5: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
these too:

pre-airbrushing.
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Flat tummy rocks!!!its very attractive,even more so on ladies with kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by pheyikemi: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2013
Flat tummy indicates a smaller circumference, hence a higher fertility rate. Wen d tummy circumference of both males nd females exceeds d normal circumference, it predisposes to infertility and oda health risk factors. Any measurement above 33inches in a non pregnant female z not gud @ all, and any measurement exceeding 40inches in males z very bad too.
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
@Berem,with no offense meant,Not every guy is into Volumptous ladies.Some guys believe they are sweaty and smelly.Some prefer very trim ladies,little boobs,neat bottom and flat tummy while some are into volumptous ladies.its a matter of taste.I did choose a very tight biceps over anything on the female body.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by tpia5: 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by pheyikemi: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Adaeze003(f): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2013
Hehe byvan must be flat... (Kidding)
Uhm @op the sexiest part of the body if maintained = the abs...
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Caracta(f): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
Flat tommy makes intimacy enjoyable for both parties. It allows for deeper penetration (so i heard)

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Its one word..........................SEXY!!!!!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
byvan: @Berem,with no offense meant,Not every guy is into Volumptous ladies.Some guys believe they are sweaty and smelly.Some prefer very trim ladies,little boobs,neat bottom and flat tummy while some are into volumptous ladies.its a matter of taste.I did choose a very tight biceps over anything on the female body.
One man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Adaeze003: Hehe byvan must be flat... (Kidding)
Uhm @op the sexiest part of the body if maintained = the abs...

Lol,once my kids don't complain of insufficient bossom milk,God is generous.
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by FXKing2012(m): 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
mechummy: Its one word..........................SEXY!!!!!!!cheesy
GBAM!
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 06, 2013
segzi cres: flat tommy shows a very intelligent babe. i mean one that actually cares about her brain and not jus her feminie charms(boobs n ass). i'll chase a flat tommy babe as a gf and a big tommy babe as a 'hit n run'

This one get brain so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Mynd44: 6:08am On Mar 06, 2013
segzi cres: flat tommy shows a very intelligent babe. i mean one that actually cares about her brain and not jus her feminie charms(boobs n ass). i'll chase a flat tommy babe as a gf and a big tommy babe as a 'hit n run'
I am having a WTF momment right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by ITbomb(m): 6:18am On Mar 06, 2013
One thing I can't stand in a girl , yea two things I find disgusting, a pot-belle and stretch marks
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by sunnyt1(m): 7:15am On Mar 06, 2013

Anyone who tries to give a logical reason for this doesnt know wat he is saying.

Its part of media feeds, the media tells us how to live our lives, the media tells us wats good and bad.

Myopic media narcissism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by Adaeze003(f): 7:50am On Mar 06, 2013
^^ sadly, I agree...
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by temisukanmi(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
dhardline: Also it tells me she will not eat all my money into her stomach.
lolzzzz.. Funi u
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by temisukanmi(f): 2:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Well, frm wat I'm seeing here, †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ guys ar supportin ladies wif flat tommies, few gals ar also in.. But 4ladies wu ar tryin 2get flat tommies, is der a way ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can help.

Lyk †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ ryt fud 2eat n not 2 eat, wat exercise 2do? Fast tips..

Nybody willing 2help
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by drnoel: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
xynerise:
Why do ladies like tall guys and guys with 6packs?
good recovery
Re: Why Are Guys So Freaked With Flat Tommy In Ladies?? by dorggito1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
flat tummy ladies are sexy more like big tummy ones its a real turn off for me,dnt fancy it at all.thou,d causes of big tummy cud either b hereditary,poor eatin habit or lack of exercise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Things Females Do / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Makeup / Advice Needed: He Was Calling Another Lady's Name During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.