Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) (12359 Views)

Common Mistake Made During Salat / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by deols(f): 3:10pm On May 31, 2013
page saved smiley
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Ayoobscom(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2013
Its quite tough not to have your mind straying thinking about worldly manners but with tip 1 especially one can keep a deeper concentration and evade the tricks of shaitan...

May Allah accept our Ibadah
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Ismahill(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2013
keep it up man.May Allah continue 2 increase ur knowledge
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Muttex(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2013
Allahumo Amin...Thank you
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by akandejames: 3:48pm On May 31, 2013
Even if you don't like something, try to ignore it. However, show some love even when you are bitter by being patient. it soothes d heart. thanks for the topic
don-Phill:
mtcheewwww.....y e be say na all this islam topic full front page 2da?....na lectures? Go tell dem for mosque na, abi una no knw una rites
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by akandejames: 3:52pm On May 31, 2013
don-Phill:
mtcheewwww.....y e be say na all this islam topic full front page 2da?....na lectures? Go tell dem for mosque na, abi una no knw una rites

Even if you don't like something, try to ignore it. However, show some love even when you are bitter by being patient. it soothes d heart. thanks for the topic
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Lekmosh(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2013
@OP.May Allah continue to enrich your knowledge.AMIN
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by ozoneamani: 4:49pm On May 31, 2013
don-Phill:
The same way we are bombarded by bible teachings on Sundays. Think you ve to live with or leave Nairaland on those days. Peace.
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Alveez(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
dominique: 1. Before standing up for Prayer, try to deal with all the minor urgent matters which demand your attention. If you are pressed by hunger, eat first; if you are pressed to attend to the call of nature, relieve yourself; if you are the parent of an infant, feed him or her, or keep him or her busy.

2. Perform your wudu’ (ablution) well, paying due care and attention.

3. Approach the Prayer with zest and passion as if it is the last prayer in your life before dying. Actually the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) taught us that we could do nothing in this world that could ever surpass Prayer in merit and excellence.

4. Visualize that in your Prayer you are going to have a special audience with Allah, Lord of the worlds, and that you are enjoying a direct communion with Him—which, in fact, is true.

5. Think of the Prayer you are performing as if it were the last Prayer of your life. In fact, it could very well be the last one, since no one is given a guarantee that he would live to perform another Prayer.

6. Picture the scene of the Last Day when people will be lined up into two groups, one destined for Heaven, and another for Hell, and ask yourself where you would be placed.

7. Focus your mind on what you are reading in your Prayer and recite simple surah
that you understand it's meaning and ponder on the meaning whiles u recite.

8. If, in spite of your best efforts, your mind is still wandering, seek refuge in Allah and bring your mind back to Prayer.

9. Pray to Allah and beg Him to grant you true the joy of concentrating in your Prayer and protection against the wanderings of your mind.

10. Place your eyesight to the one spot where you will be making your sujud while you recite and avoid taking your eyes from that spot.

Lack of concentration during solat is one of my greatest weaknesses (esp during congregational prayers and the imam is reciting a long Surah). I've continously prayed about it and always seek refuge from shaitan when my mind begins to wander.
May Allah protect us from the tricks of shaitan during prayers and forgive us our mistakes.

@ poster
Nice and inspiring tot frm U̶̲̥̅̊ , may Allah increase U̶̲̥̅̊ in knowledge, wisdom and ultimately IMAN!

In addition to d points raised here, I once read somewhere I can't remember dt .......while praying U̶̲̥̅̊ can achieve a high degree of consentration if U̶̲̥̅̊ can focus ur eyes on ur NOSE but ur mind should be on d salat and towards Allah SWT. Av always Tried ds and it works for me ! May Allah accept our prayers as an act of ibadah !
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by azezola(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2013
jzk
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Pvin: 5:46pm On May 31, 2013
Please is Seun a Muslim?
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by BEDMON1900: 7:06pm On May 31, 2013
جزاك الله خيرا فى الدنيا والآخرة...
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by biolanurat: 7:45pm On May 31, 2013
Thank you sis for this wonderful post. It's really educating. Jazakallahu khaira.
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by yuskol(m): 8:19pm On May 31, 2013
[quote author=godjohnson]Mtchew @ topic[quote]. May allah forgive U..amin
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by TrebleChamp(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2013
Jazakallahu khairan. @Op May Almighty Allah reward you accordingly, ma sallam..
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by bolayod(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
Thanks, very educative
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by hushpapi(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2013
Allah Uman Amin.
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by Muktar05(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
idris4r83: Jesus did d same bro read ur bible very well. Check mathew 26:39

How i wish He will check. I just checked using my phone bible application.
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by donkross1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
hii missdominique: may i know y u banned me for health sect ?
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
don kross: hii missdominique: may i know y u banned me for health sect ?

You were derailing a thread but the ban wasn't supposed to be more than a couple of days (my bad). You've been unbanned now, next time send me a pm aight?
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by donkross1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
dominique:

You were derailing a thread but the ban wasn't supposed to be more than a couple of days (my bad). You've been unbanned now, next time send me a pm aight?
Yaaay. i was intentionally stalking u round d thread tho. fanks aniways
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by ZingyRacy(f): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
hi, someone advertised that he waz having teeth problem,i then replyed d post recommending a toothpaste which i sell and i knw fully well would help him. i also created a thread on dental problem and another on skin problems,but it has been deleted. was it because i called it dental thread or what,i dont understand pls explain. the goods are not spam,even some customers i got here who contacted me on slimming tea,i send to them without cheating. why am i always been banned, is it that advertising the things i sell that help on ill health is wrong? now u have banned me for asking som1 to buy toothpaste that would relieve his pain. the ban expires january 21. EXPLAIN WHY
Re: Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) by ZingyRacy(f): 3:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
hi dom, someone advertised that he waz having teeth problem,i then replyed d post recommending a toothpaste which i sell and i knw fully well would help him. i also created a thread on dental problem and another on skin problems,but it has been deleted. was it because i called it dental thread or what,i dont understand pls explain. the goods are not spam,even some customers i got here who contacted me on slimming tea,i send to them without cheating. why am i always been banned, is it that advertising the things i sell that help on ill health is wrong? now u have banned me for asking som1 to buy toothpaste that would relieve his pain. the ban expires january 21. EXPLAIN WHY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Using Someone Else's Internet Connection / Istikharah Prayer: Rules And Signs Of Response / "Seven (7) Ways To Earn Reward Even After Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.