Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? (1836 Views)

8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / Re-incarnation And Intelligent Life On Other Planets - M-nwankwo/justcool / Biblical Contradictions: What should we believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by lavivi(f): 8:52pm On May 05, 2006
Can Somebody Die and still Come back to earth again?

In my opinon, I truly believe that there is Re-incarnation.
Re-incarnation is the coming back of ones' spirit after Transition(physical death).
In Re-incarnation,[/b]former male body can take up a female body on new life.

However, Nobody knows/knew how many times he had been on earth as
this is could be your last chance of Re-incarnating;Do not be carried away that you may come back to life again, Live your life as if this is your last 'life Chance' for Salvation
Humans re not gifted to know their past life( Live in the present) Just as you may not recall your activities when you re in tender age.
One Earthlife is/may not be enough to experience or mature in spirit to enter the paradise.

[b]Re-incarnation is mention and suported in the bible (eg)

1. Malachi 4;5 (but before  the great day and terrible day,I will send you Elijah)
   compare Mattew 11 vs14 ( Jesus Christ said  ''John is
   Elijah whose coming was predicted''
J
2. Jesus did not deny Re-incarnation Matt 16 vs 13-19 : mark 8 27-28 ( when  he asked who do you think I am, ''some said you re prophet that come back to life = [Re-incarnation) When peter said '' you re de messiah'' Christ still did not say there is no Re-incarnation like when he rejected Marriage in heaven Mark 12 vs 18-27

Argument point
1. It's appointed unto man to die once after whic comes Judgement
    ( the Death mentioned is not physical death but Spirtual death, Lazarus and others that was raised of physical death,Transition or sleeping as Christ called it)
2. ''John the baptist denied that he was Elijah '' JOHN 1 vs 19- 23
  ( he denied because he is not permitted to his past life; but Christ knew when he said John the baptist is Elijah is to come)

Readers please read & react without prejudice and biasness!
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by syrup(f): 3:21am On May 06, 2006
@ la_vivi,

Let's have some real woman talk, dearie.

In the Christian faith, there is nothing like re-incarnation; though some other religions and philosophies (like Bhuddism) believe in it. Re-incarnation (coming back in another body) is different from resurrection from the dead. Of course, resurrection speaks of being raised from the dead in glorified bodies (Phil. 3:21); but that will happen only once for all at the coming back of the Lord Jesus Christ. Further, resurrection is not the same thing as re-incarnation because Christ's resurrection is called the "firstfruits of them that slept" (1 Cor. 15:20), and those who believe in Him are waiting for the redemption of their body when He returns (Rom. 8:23).

Now to your question: "Can Somebody Die and still Come back to earth again?" Certainly, for the dead have been raised by the power of prayer (Acts 9:40; 20:9-10). The question is not simply if the dead can come back to earth, but how do they come? Reincarnation believes they come in some other person's body than theirs; but resurrection says we come back to life in our own very bodies, rather than in someone else's. If you read through the Bible you find that all those who were raised to life came back in their own bodies rather than in other people's bodies or in other bodies than theirs.

Your advice that one should "Live your life as if this is your last 'life Chance' for Salvation" may sound good, but it does not sound anything like Christian salvation. When someone trusts Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour and lives for Him, all self-effort ceases immediately because one is no longer living as if things may go wrong and a re-incarnation process starts all over again; rather, the believer who lives in the power of the Holy Spirit knows that all's well and settled in Jesus already.

Re-incarnation is mention and suported in the bible - NOT!

John the Baptist was not the re-incarnation of Elijah. When the Jews asked John if he was Elijah, his emphatic answer was: "I am not." (John 1:21). So why then did Jesus say in Matt. 11:14, "And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come" in reference to John? The problem is cleared in Luke 1:17, which explains that John would carry out his ministry "in the spirit and power of Elias" (KJV, or "Elijah", NIV). The references in the Bible about John the Baptist and Elijah were not about re-incarnation. Rather, in their prophetic significance they simply pointed to the fact that God was prophetically speaking in symbolism in Malachi 4:5 and the significance is explained in Luke 1:17.

Another thing to note is that the disciples knew John the Baptist; but on the mount of transfiguration when they saw Elijah (appearing with Moses) they did not mistake him for John the Baptist (Matt.17:3-4). Elijah did not resemble John the Baptist, and that's because they were clearly two individuals. When the Bible speaks of John going in "the spirit and power of Elias" our attention is being drawn to the typology of their ministry, not re-incarnation.

Jesus Did Not Teach Re-incarnation in Matt. 16 and Mark 8

The verses there do not teach that Jesus consented in anyway to re-incarnation. When He asked His disciples what people thought of who He was, their answers were merely opinions - some said John the Baptist, others said Elijah, and others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets (Matt. 16:14). This does not mean that Jesus was the re-incarnation of any or all of these; neither were the people supposing a re-incarnation had occured. They knew of the rising from the dead (Mark 6:16), so they could not have been thinking about re-incarnation. Of course, "Christ still did not say there is no Re-incarnation" simply because there was no need to discuss that since no one was thinking about incarnation at all. It would have been an off-topic if He had mentioned anything about re-incarnation.

Lazarus: Physical Death or Spiritual Death?

Lazarus' death was physical - that's why he was put in the grave like a corpse and was supposed to have been decomposing after four days there (read the narative in John 11) Jesus clearly mentioned that Lazarus was dead (verse 14), so the "sleep" He referred to in vs. 11 was not a stage of transition as in the belief in re-incarnation; but was rather pointing to a state of the blessed departed - for the New Testament does not speak of the dying of a believer, but rather the sleeping of those in Christ (see 1 Cor. 11:30 & 1 Thes. 4:13-14). John 11: 13 clearly explains that Jesus was speaking of Lazarus death.

Hebrews 9:27 - "And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment."
This immediately rules out re-incarnation, because this verse does not promote the idea that when a person dies, he/she may come back many times to achieve perfection. Christianity and the Law of Karma are two different things, because the Bible says that men die once and there's no second chance or re-incarnation before the judgement.

Summary[color=#770077][/color]

No, Re-incarnation and the Resurrection are not the same things. Biblical Christianity says "that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust" (Acts 24:15) so that each person will stand before the Judge in that Day to receive for whatever each person has done in their lives on earth. This resurrection is only once, not several times like re-incarnation; and it will happen when Jesus returns.
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by eveseh(f): 9:06am On May 06, 2006
if u want to beliveve u can

1 Like

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by syrup(f): 12:10pm On May 06, 2006
Believe in what?
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by debsy(f): 2:03pm On May 06, 2006
I AM GUILTY OF WAR WHEN I BELIEVE THE WAY I WORSHIP AND SERVE MY GOD IS THE WAY EVERY OTHER PERSON SHOULD.

RELIGION IS A PERSONAL THING.TWO PEOPLE HAVE TWO DIFFERENT IDEAS ABOUT AN ISSUE WHO KNOWS THEY MAY BOTH BE RIGHT AND THEY MAY BOTH BE WRONG.

LET PEACE REIGN. RE-INCARNATION OR NOT.
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by syrup(f): 2:15pm On May 06, 2006
I don't think anyone is waging a war here. . .lol. If verses are quoted from the Bible to justify re-incarnation, my reply was made to refute the idea by quoting and explaining the verses in mine. Where's the war?

Peace. smiley
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by lavivi(f): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Heavenlydemon(m): 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
No Christian believes in reincarnation
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Kobojunkie: 12:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Heavenlydemon:
No Christian believes in reincarnation
Interesting! Good to know.

On another note, Jesus Christ said that John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elijah meaning that possibility existed. However, OP, what does one gain from believing in it when there is nothing defined or known that one gains from coming it. undecided
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by paxonel(m): 5:29am On Oct 11, 2023
lavivi:
Can Somebody Die and still Come back to earth again?

In my opinon, I truly believe that there is Re-incarnation.
Re-incarnation is the coming back of ones' spirit after Transition(physical death).
In Re-incarnation,[/b]former male body can take up a female body on new life.

However, Nobody knows/knew how many times he had been on earth as
this is could be your last chance of Re-incarnating;Do not be carried away that you may come back to life again, Live your life as if this is your last 'life Chance' for Salvation
Humans re not gifted to know their past life( Live in the present) Just as you may not recall your activities when you re in tender age.
One Earthlife is/may not be enough to experience or mature in spirit to enter the paradise.

[b]Re-incarnation is mention and suported in the bible (eg)

1. Malachi 4;5 (but before  the great day and terrible day,I will send you Elijah)
   compare Mattew 11 vs14 ( Jesus Christ said  ''John is
   Elijah whose coming was predicted''
J
2. Jesus did not deny Re-incarnation Matt 16 vs 13-19 : mark 8 27-28 ( when  he asked who do you think I am, ''some said you re prophet that come back to life = [Re-incarnation) When peter said '' you re de messiah'' Christ still did not say there is no Re-incarnation like when he rejected Marriage in heaven Mark 12 vs 18-27

Argument point
1. It's appointed unto man to die once after whic comes Judgement
    ( the Death mentioned is not physical death but Spirtual death, Lazarus and others that was raised of physical death,Transition or sleeping as Christ called it)
2. ''John the baptist denied that he was Elijah '' JOHN 1 vs 19- 23
  ( he denied because he is not permitted to his past life; but Christ knew when he said John the baptist is Elijah is to come)

Readers please read & react without prejudice and biasness!

Re-carnation is scriptural, only that the term Re-carnation was never used in the bible, it is a recent term
But the term resurrection was used instead.

Read 1 Corinthians 15:35 down.
You will see how the bible described resurrection of the dead.

Our body will be changed.
A new body will be given to us to continue to live on.

This trend has no end, it is forever and ever.
John 3:16
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Maynman: 7:41am On Oct 11, 2023
You can believe whatever you want.

1 Like

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by bobestman(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Your bible is not written by Hebrews but by those who hate and want to control them
It is a plagiarisation of some ancient Jewish or Hebrew books
Do the Jews believe in it? Is it in their bible? Are you older than them? Do they have evidences both biblically and physically to show it? Do our ancient ancestors not believe in it with evidence?

The problem is that many things were manipulated and some omited in the bible by those who want to control with religion and your freedom begins when you start understanding their game

Some will say it is not a NT teaching. Christ only abrogated the law. He taught from what was - the OT. You can only change laws that don't profit but can never change an ancient spiritual way like Reincarnation. The Christ being from old and re-Incarnating whenever he wishes tells you that everyone has their season of Reincarnation. The problem is ignorance and Ignorance makes one a powerless fool
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2023
grin

paxonel:

Re-carnation is scriptural.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by paxonel(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
grin

Explain your laff cheesy

It's true now,
You did not see it in the scripture i quoted?
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
paxonel:

Explain your laffcheesy
It's true now,
You did not see it in the scripture i quoted?
Just amazed at the competency of a real Bible scholar on this forum. smiley

So reincarnation is supported in God's word.

Wow! grin

1 Like

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by paxonel(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just amazed at the competency of a real Bible scholar on this forum. smiley

So reincarnation is supported in God's word.

Wow! grin
accept it or leave it, reincarnation is real.

Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

If we die as Christians, we believe that we will come back and live as Christians.

Come back by what means?

Through childbearing.

1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

And through childbearing, a new body will be given to us by birth.(New birth in Christ). At that point we will become a new creature.
Old things have passed away at our previous death in old age

1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?

That means we are coming back with a new body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
I have engaged you in the past and discovered that you don't like to engage JWs in scriptural discussions like this so i won't like to annoy you today.
REINCARNATION has nothing to do with God's word, if you promise me that this won't result to annoyance on your part i will share what the Bible teaches on that subject.
May you have PEACE! smiley

paxonel:

accept it or leave it, reincarnation is real.
Romans 6:8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him: If we die as Christians, we believe that we will come back and live as Christians. Come back by what means? Through childbearing.
1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
And through childbearing, a new body will be given to us by birth.(New birth in Christ). At that point we will become a new creature.
Old things have passed away at our previous death in old age 1 Corinthians 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? That means we are coming back with a new body

1 Like

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by LordCenturion(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:

On another note, Jesus Christ said that John the Baptist was the reincarnation of Elijah meaning that possibility existed. However, OP, what does one gain from believing in it when there is nothing defined or known that one gains from coming it. undecided
rubish talk,this is a trash,let me enlighten u a bit..
*people mentioned in Old testament and few in new testament are not homo sapiens like us but gods,goddesses,homo erecus,anakims,nephilims(demi-god),nephilias(demi-goddess),rephraims.

*john(john is homo erectus) is reincarnate of jasheb(which u people called jonah,jasheb is an anakim made by chimides,one of the god of the past world)..

*yeoshua(jesus,an homo erectus) was the reincarnate of a nephilim called faulkin(a demi-god,he's the first person to be born on earth),faulkin was there when hatus(adam,an homo erecus),and his wife was made by nymphidis(yahweh).
For more info about this, go and read the book of great otem
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Kobojunkie: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
LordCenturion:
■ rubish talk,this is a trash,let me enlighten u a bit.. *people mentioned in Old testament and few in new testament are not homo sapiens like us but gods,goddesses,homo erecus,anakims,nephilims(demi-god),nephilias(demi-goddess),rephraims.
■ *john(john is homo erectus) is reincarnate of jasheb(which u people called jonah,jasheb is an anakim made by chimides,one of the god of the past world)..
*yeoshua(jesus,an homo erectus) was the reincarnate of a nephilim called faulkin(a demi-god,he's the first person to be born on earth),faulkin was there when hatus(adam,an homo erecus),and his wife was made by nymphidis(yahweh).
For more info about this, go and read the book of great otem
1. Here's a simple question. Where are these fables you speak of mentioned so we can explore them to ensure we have fact from fiction here? undecided

2. Are you sure you are alright at all? undecided

3. Are you writing all of this from a mental asylum or something similar? undecided
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by LordCenturion(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here's a simple question. Where are these fables you speak of mentioned so we can explore them to ensure we have fact from fiction here? undecided

2. Are you sure you are alright at all? undecided

3. Are you writing all of this from a mental asylum or something similar? undecided

1. I will show u some otem writtens here on nairaland,am not with my smart phone now,am typing from small nokia,so i cant copy the link but i will mention u in the thread and u start reading from first page(NB: please,do me a favour,kindly get in touch with me when u reach page 20,then u tell me what u think about it).

2. Am 100% fine

3. Am not the one that wrote it but the great otem,read it and follow people's comments and questions. By the time u get to page 20, everythng will clear to u..
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Kobojunkie: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
LordCenturion:
1. I will show u some otem writtens here on nairaland,am not with my smart phone now,am typing from small nokia,so i cant copy the link but i will mention u in the thread and u start reading from first page(NB: please,do me a favour,kindly get in touch with me when u reach page 20,then u tell me what u think about it).
2. Am 100% fine
3. Am not the one that wrote it but the great otem,read it and follow people's comments and questions. By the time u get to page 20, everythng will clear to u..
Interesting! I see I am attempting here to engage in a mental asylum patient who has access to the internet..... I will leave you now to your delusions! undecided
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by paxonel(m): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I have engaged you in the past and discovered that you don't like to engage JWs in scriptural discussions like this so i won't like to annoy you today.
REINCARNATION has nothing to do with God's word, if you promise me that this won't result to annoyance on your part i will share what the Bible teaches on that subject.
May you have PEACE! smiley

annoyance? 😀

It is natural to have a differ opinion. So, if you see me opting out, it doesn't mean I'm annoyed.
It means that, there is nothing i can do to convince you. And certainly, it will take a sound reasoning for you to convince me. So, I'll rather allow you with your opinion and go with mine

1 Like

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Lostchild(m): 1:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Removed
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2023
paxonel:
annoyance? 😀
It is natural to have a differ opinion. So, if you see me opting out, it doesn't mean I'm annoyed. It means that, there is nothing i can do to convince you. And certainly, it will take a sound reasoning for you to convince me. So, I'll rather allow you with your opinion and go with mine

Good!
So this won't cause insults or abusive speeches, thanks for the open mindedness.

When God created Adam and Eve it was meant to fill the earth through happy (nuclear) families {Genesis 1:28} they weren't created to die for any reason unless they choose death themselves {Genesis 2:17} so when death came {Romans 5:12} each creature return to dust from which we were all created {Ecclesiastes 3:20} and the energy actuating our breathe returns to God who gave all creatures that active force in the beginning! Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7

So how do generations keep coming?
It's through the reproduction process as each creature keep mating with it's kind! Genesis 1:24

Reincarnation is an idea gotten from pagan teachings as philosophers are deliberating on how generations upon generations are coming and going but they don't know where they are going to.

According to God's word it is appointed that man (who was created in God's image) is to die (ONCE) and after his death judgment will follow {Hebrews 9:27} the reason why humans will account for his actions is because we were created with the ability to reason and choose what is right unlike all other creatures and for the fact that God made us like demigods on this planet to bring in innovations that will make the planet more beautiful man wasn't created with an expired date all other creatures will die but not man.
So at death we have finished our journey and there is no longer any opportunity to return unless God found us worthy to come back {Job 14:13-15} and live forever when all badness is done away with! Psalms 37:9-11, 29
Jesus' sacrificial death has paid for Adamic sin so all faithful people throughout the earth has been given a day in which they will be called back to enjoy life forever in Paradise on Earth while those who don't give a damn about God will routine forever in their graves! Psalms 9:17

No one will be allowed to come back and pass through this stressful condition again once you have tasted it you're the one that will choose through your deeds that you want to live forever where only good people like you exists but if you join evildoers simply because they system has become so bad due to the deeds of bad ones then you're on the same road with them! Matthew 7:13-14

May you have PEACE!
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by bobestman(m): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2023
Una go explain tire. Una wan teach watin don dey with watin dem compile for una yesterday wey get errors

@Lostchild you spoke well but finish bad. Their are 2 sides of everything - Light and Darkness

As those of darkness reincarnate to cause chaos, those of light also reincarnate to repel them. The problem here is that many have no knowledge of their past when they are reborn. This is why someone was reminded about himself in Jeremiah 1:5

The righteous ppl you claim that reincarnates like John and Christ are masters. They are of the 24 elders above. To become one of them you have to pass your exams on earth and recieve the gift of immortality. They usually ascend out of earth after their mission for example Enoch, Elijah, Christ etc. They are sent here to guide those of light that reincarnate but don't know themselves yet. Some are troubled by marine powers cos they are those of light who reincarnate

Many carry bible here but know nothing. They just want to be called teachers

Biblical olodos!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by paxonel(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So this won't cause insults or abusive speeches, thanks for the open mindedness.

When God created Adam and Eve it was meant to fill the earth through happy (nuclear) families {Genesis 1:28} they weren't created to die for any reason unless they choose death themselves {Genesis 2:17} so when death came {Romans 5:12} each creature return to dust from which we were all created {Ecclesiastes 3:20} and the energy actuating our breathe returns to God who gave all creatures that active force in the beginning! Ecclesiastes 12:7 compare to Genesis 2:7

So how do generations keep coming?
It's through the reproduction process as each creature keep mating with it's kind! Genesis 1:24

Reincarnation is an idea gotten from pagan teachings as philosophers are deliberating on how generations upon generations are coming and going but they don't know where they are going to.

According to God's word it is appointed that man (who was created in God's image) is to die (ONCE) and after his death judgment will follow {Hebrews 9:27} the reason why humans will account for his actions is because we were created with the ability to reason and choose what is right unlike all other creatures and for the fact that God made us like demigods on this planet to bring in innovations that will make the planet more beautiful man wasn't created with an expired date all other creatures will die but not man.
So at death we have finished our journey and there is no longer any opportunity to return unless God found us worthy to come back {Job 14:13-15} and live forever when all badness is done away with! Psalms 37:9-11, 29
Jesus' sacrificial death has paid for Adamic sin so all faithful people throughout the earth has been given a day in which they will be called back to enjoy life forever in Paradise on Earth while those who don't give a damn about God will routine forever in their graves! Psalms 9:17

No one will be allowed to come back and pass through this stressful condition again once you have tasted it you're the one that will choose through your deeds that you want to live forever where only good people like you exists but if you join evildoers simply because they system has become so bad due to the deeds of bad ones then you're on the same road with them! Matthew 7:13-14

May you have PEACE!
ok

cheesy
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Heavenlydemon(m): 12:01am On Oct 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I suppose Christ meant that Saint John the Baptist possess the same qualities and abilities of Elijah
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Heavenlydemon:
■ I suppose Christ meant that Saint John the Baptist possess the same qualities and abilities of Elijah
Nope! John the Baptist was in fact Elijah returned, just as Jesus Christ said he was. undecided
Re: Should We Believe In Re-incarnation? by 43Ronin: 3:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Reincarnation exists that's why we sometimes have dejavu. Jesus's mission on earth was to free mankind from the loop of reincarnation through gnosis(knowledge & understanding). Once you have the gnosis you will no longer be reincarnated. But the good news is that we will eventually achieve unity with the source of all cosmic consciousness. Its a pity the better part of the bible was almost completely destroyed by Constantine after the nicene creed. That part of the Scripture Jesus explains the process of resurrection. The earlier Christians had dis text but the roman-catholic Church hunted them down and killed them just as John foresaw in the revelation. Ask yourself this, how come there is a book of revelation-(the future) and there's no book of the past/origins (apocryphon) remeber God is not an author of confusion.

(1) (Reply)

Five Philosophical Proofs For The Existence Of God. / 10 Things Muslims Believe About Jesus / Reach Out Nigeria With Pastor Chris On Cnn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.