Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! (12652 Views)

See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me / Are U Havin Problems With D Kitchen?is Cooking A Big Deal?then Read This. / Picture Of My Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by DrObum(m): 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pishures of your kitchen looking dirty or......
grin you know nah grin
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
franciskaine: Don't tell me u are lazy and dirty. Any woman with dis attribute canneva be my wife. U can keep ur kitchen clean and tidy by being tidy urself, No insult intended.
She is not looking for a husband
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by revelationuche: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmmm... make effort to keep clean alwaz [img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by soulglo: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayindetemi: Please how can I ensure my kitchen stays clean all day

Most people live with more than they need. This is not just a problem for you alone. You need to de-clutter. You don't need 5 soup ladles, or 5 spatulas etc. Give away things you do not need or use then ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE what you actually use. Every single thing MUST have its designated spot. When you are done with it it goes to its designated spot. The picture Tpia posted is really not a realistic kitchen for a growing family though i get the point she's making with organization. For the average Nigerian kitchen you would need lots of cabinet spaces. You need racks for pots and pans etc. At the end of the day if you truly want a kitchen that has bare counters and looks neat at the end of the night you would need to invest your time and money to organize it properly and then it would be easier to keep things going.

You can do racks on the kitchen doors to store things neatly. They make those for spices, pots and pans etc and they do not cost too much. I'll try to post pictures to give you ideas.

Here are examples of pot holders. I'm sure you can buy them in NIgeria though I know that stores sell these cheap things in Nigerian malls at prices that only a fool or person with no options would. You could probably have some of these made in Nigeria if you supervise the project carefully.

Here's an example of how you could organize you dishes in cabinets or you could just get the ones with closed doors if you do not think you could keep them looking neat all the time.

Don't get frustrated. Get the method of organization that'll work for you family and implement it. Once the kitchen is organized it gets easier to maintain the neat look

3 Likes

Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by clemz88(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
[quote author=Paroman]She asked for advice from sane and matured people, obviously you ain't one. Now nigga buzz off! angry Ordinary advice un don dey throw small small annoying jibes without facing the real problem she has. M______ucorn
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by clemz88(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Paroman: She asked for advice from sane and matured people, obviously you ain't one. Now nigga buzz off! angry Ordinary advice un don dey throw small small annoying jibes without facing the real problem she has. angry
angry
Paroman: She asked for advice from sane and matured people, obviously you ain't one. Now nigga buzz off! angry Ordinary advice un don dey throw small small annoying jibes without facing the real problem she has. angry
hey dude watz ur problem! Watch ur mouth
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
clemz88: angry hey dude watz ur problem! Watch ur mouth
Da phuck nigga?? undecided
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by texanomaly(f): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
tpia1: one just has to put in the extra effort i guess.

this abuja kitchen looks like abroad kitchen:

Where abroad do you mean?
Re: Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 22, 2014
texanomaly:

Where abroad do you mean?

funny I was gonna ask the same question.
cos in some 'abroad', infact most 'abroad', you have to furnish your house yourself.

@op, nuff said already.....
Clean up after yourself.
I wish I could put up my kitchen pic smiley wink but mba lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Want To LEARN COOKING? This THREAD Is For You! / Please How Long Does Your Cooking Gas Last? / Pleas What Is Black Seed Oil Called In Yoruba Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.