Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Need A Script Writer - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Need A Script Writer (1368 Views)

Script Writer Needed / I Am Looking For A Producer I Have A Script To Sell / I'm In Need Of A Script Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Script Writer by chekas111: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
I AM A POET, NOVEL AND FILM SCRIPT WRITER. I HAVE QUALITY SCRIPTS FOR SALE. JUST CALL 08064004317 OR EMAIL ME ON UHIO1984@GMAIL.COM
Re: Need A Script Writer by prexify(f): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am a born writer,and i have published some books already,am still having allot of stories n poems written and edited. call me with this number(08135846393) or email me at prexify@gmail.com for more information
Re: Need A Script Writer by okorro1(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2015
I am a storyteller, I love good stories, I write creatively most times out of experiences other times purely out of imagination but writing is what I am, its what I have, and its what I am willing to give. funmiobieze@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Script Writer by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
rst of all i do sincerely hope im not breaking any rules posting this here. Im new to nairaland and i hope Seun understands. (Seun, i hope you understand).

I see a lot of creative writings here from very talented minds and im proud that you're nigerians. Now, im actually here because i need to find a writer who has got a story that can be made into a blockbuster movie. Revolution Picture entertainment wants to a good and well told story to make into a movie. As our name suggests we do not make the "normal" regular home movies we see everyday without depth...moral...proper story. We are here to revolutionise the industry and we are going to need you. I thought of a place to find a suiting story and i came to seek the writers, You. If you thinm you've got that story, then it's time we talked. Email me on my personal email address ichimalu@yahoo.com. I'll attend to you faster than when you mail us on the corporate email. Thank you. And i pray you never lose your muse and never hit the writers block. ichimalu@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Script Writer by Illuminatus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
PaulCI:
rst of all i do sincerely hope im not breaking any rules posting this here. Im new to nairaland and i hope Seun understands. (Seun, i hope you understand).

I see a lot of creative writings here from very talented minds and im proud that you're nigerians. Now, im actually here because i need to find a writer who has got a story that can be made into a blockbuster movie. Revolution Picture entertainment wants to a good and well told story to make into a movie. As our name suggests we do not make the "normal" regular home movies we see everyday without depth...moral...proper story. We are here to revolutionise the industry and we are going to need you. I thought of a place to find a suiting story and i came to seek the writers, You. If you thinm you've got that story, then it's time we talked. Email me on my personal email address ichimalu@yahoo.com. I'll attend to you faster than when you mail us on the corporate email. Thank you. And i pray you never lose your muse and never hit the writers block. ichimalu@yahoo.com

Why do I feel that you could steal someone's sort and make it yours?

1 Like

Re: Need A Script Writer by Nobody: 1:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Illuminatus:

Why do I feel that you could steal someone's sort and make it yours?

Simple! Because you're a thief. Only sad and negative people like you think there's nothing good out there or nothing positive in others. Your likes are the sole reason the scums of the earth are ever increasing...spreading negativity, lies, hate, mistrust and filth everywhere you go. I got synposis from real people and we are working on the project.
Re: Need A Script Writer by Illuminatus(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
PaulCI:

Simple! Because you're a thief. Only sad and negative people like you think there's nothing good out there or nothing positive in others. Your likes are the sole reason the scums of the earth are ever increasing...spreading negativity, lies, hate, mistrust and filth everywhere you go. I got synposis from real people and we are working on the project.
Wrong answer. People like me as realistic and having come face to face with people you've described wonderfully well (wonder why that is), we realize that we should guard ourselves and our (intellectual) properties from people (like you) who come in the guise of helping.
Re: Need A Script Writer by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Illuminatus:

Wrong answer. People like me as realistic and having come face to face with people you've described wonderfully well (wonder why that is), we realize that we should guard ourselves and our (intellectual) properties from people (like you) who come in the guise of helping.
You know i took a glimpse at your novella and immediately i discovered why you're bitter. Don't understand? Go back and read every single one of the feedback you got... It wont take long its still the first page...then you sit down and concentrate on whats important mr. Crayon.

1 Like

Re: Need A Script Writer by Illuminatus(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
PaulCI:

You know i took a glimpse at your novella and immediately i discovered why you're bitter. Don't understand? Go back and read every single one of the feedback you got... It wont take long its still the first page...then you sit down and concentrate on whats important mr. Crayon.
Thank you, Sherlock. I rest my case.

(1) (Reply)

Writers And Rewriters Needed ASAP / Need Article Re-writers / We Need 2 Freelance Writers To Join Our Team(n1000 Per 1000 Word Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.