Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism (11274 Views)

Oscar Pistorius: The Final Countdown / Pistorius Crushed His Girlfriend's Skull Before Shooting Her / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by vandarsar(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
You just been xenophobic again...lol. Listen, south africans are xenophobic, its not a news and you can't school us. Its a fact you know, just act of patriotism is making you shy away from it. Ever heard Nigerians said we aint one of the most corrupt countries around?

sweetcheecks:

What are you then if you are not Nigerian? Why are you hiding your nationality?
I have news for you and please listen carefully. . . ******Phuck off! You, your secret nationality and Henk Pistoriuos, his family and anyone else think like him. Don't ever come back to SA its good you left. angry
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by sambos994(m): 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
mzansigirl: ^^^^ I'm black south african and I'm not xenophobic, but of coz according to u we all are. Do u always walk around painting evryone with the same brush? I'm wondering if all anti-SA nairalanders like u for instance(I have seen the threads) are a true representation of all Nigerians? Ur frinds were in the wrong place at the wrong time and just got caught in the cycle of violence that SA is going thru. The very mfwetus u talk about have probably mugged and killed many a black south africans before.

Why do you guys always think that we're drug dealers?
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by honeypie143: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Leggo
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by sambos994(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Now I don't know why people are complaining. He did the crime, now he has to do the time. Regardless of race.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by sambos994(m): 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
sambos994: Now I don't know why people are complaining. He did the crime, now he has to do the time. Regardless of race.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by kgr28(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
paris10:

Won't accuse you of anything, but let me educate you. Have you heard about reverse racism? I guess not; this seek to redress social inequalities and also to remove discrimination that minority group (blacks) may already face.

Now, when you say black people are the most racist people on earth, I guess you're referring to how you've been treated by a few blacks you've come across. But let me burst your bubble, have you been to the states or Europe, especially the so-called UK? You'll be amazed how not only blacks but other non-white people are being treated. Your appearance on itself would mitigate the hospitality you receive. And regardless of your position or personality, white people still hate your gut.

For more than a century, blacks (especially) Africans, endured a torrid debasement and torture from your people. And whilst they were being transported to the US and other EU countries for slavery purpose, millions of them died a violent death. They were stocked in shelves, chained and told to defecate and urinate on one another until they reach destination. 500 millions of them choked on their vomit and millions of others died before reaching destination.

Black South Africans are too lenient. Although they terrorize your white people (Afrikaans), they however still lavish in poverty. The poverty that was created by the families of the likes of 'the Pistorius' and others. Remember Apartheid? Well, technically, that's still fresh in the minds of millions SA. However, this discussion shouldn't be that of race, but that of a killer. Remember, Oscar din't murder a black person, he killed a fellow-white countrymen.

amen!!! A+
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Manred: 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Willgates:

My dear, Nigeria is apparently divided into two partz-the north and d south! D former is a definitn of everytin bad! From xenophobia,racism, religious biggotery,abject poverty,just name it. D Southen part of our country is a 'paradise.' if u r black,u r regarded as an average Nigerian n if u r white,u regarded as a 1st class citizen!
u must be very stupid 2 termed the north as racist and xenophob. And 4 d religious biggotery, d south is not an exeption.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by vm26: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
As fo South Africa.Let is stand on its own.Whether it has racism or the legalized homosexuality.They can rot.They r very xenophobic , aggressive and pompous.because their country is well developed they treat other Africans like something else.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by huninaija(f): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
This is a ridiculous claim by the father, what has ANC party not willing to protect white SA's got to do with the alleged crime his son committed?

Does he actually think people will fall for the "racist" bait?? What about all the crimes committed against black south africans during the apartheid? I'm guessing he thinks that was love..

He needs to open his brains and stfu!
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Willgates(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
miredia: Sir this is absolutely incoherent, bogus and bizzare

what dont u undastnd der? BTW if it were incoherent 2u,hw den wer u able 2decipher dat itz fake?

Itz either U just learnt dos words or u wantd 2qoute me 2get noticed
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by olawonder(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Me I no go comment about this issue, I go just dey continue to try survive and live in this horrible world full of ignorance, intolerrance, wickedness, inequality, racism, ethiesm, etc. One day, God Himself will step in... until then, Na Today?
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by tutu1: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
I think its wrong for Oscars father to come out with such silly accusation, and I think its worse for the SA Government to accuse him of being racist, South African Government needs to protect its people, they didn't need to take that line of accusation even if the frustrated biased man did. its a childish move and makes you think twice about the SA Government.
free13:
On Sunday, Henke Pistorius came out and blamed the ANC government for failing to protect white families while also revealing that he and other members of the family owned a total of 55 guns to protect them from criminals.
"Some of the guns are for hunting and some are for protection. It speaks to the ANC government, look at white crime levels, why protection is so poor in this country, it's an aspect of our society," he told the Telegraph.

"You can't rely on the police, not because they are inefficient always but because crime is so rife."
In response, Arnold Pistorius, who is Henke's brother and Oscar's uncle said in a statement: "Oscar Pistorius' family is deeply concerned about the comments made by Oscar's father, Henke Pistorius, to the Telegraph about the family using its weapons to defend themselves against crime in South Africa, [b]and especially about his comments that the ANC government is not willing to protect white South Africans," he said.[/b]
"Oscar and the rest of the Pistorius family distances itself from the comments. Henke's interview with the newspaper was unapproved by our media liaison team. The comments don't represent the views of Oscar or the rest of the Pistorius family."

The ANC also released a statement declaring Henke's comments "racist."
"The African National Congress rejects with contempt the accusation made by Henke Pistorius (the father to Oscar Pistorius) to a UK newspaper that 'the ANC government is not willing to protect white South Africans'," said their national spokesman Jackson Mthembu.
"Not only is this statement devoid of truth, it is also racist. It is sad that he has chosen to politicise a tragic incident that is still fresh in the minds of those affected and the public. This tragic incident has affected two families that are still trying to come to terms with what happened and this latest racist slur is not assisting these families. We think it is ill-advisable for anyone to start apportioning undue blame.
"The ANC believes that the Pistorius and (Reeva) Steenkamp matter is in the capable hands of our competent courts who are expected to handle the matter objectively and in accordance with our laws. Any speculation can only prejudice the case."

Last month South African Olympic and Paralympic star Pistorius was awarded bail after being accused of murdering his girlfriend Steenkamp.
A South African court granted bail to Pistorius after his lawyers successfully argued the "Blade Runner" was too famous to flee justice.
Prosecutors argued Pistorius committed premeditated murder when he fired four shots into a locked toilet door, hitting his girlfriend on the other side. Steenkamp, 29, suffered gunshot wounds to her head, hip and arm.
Pistorius said the killing was a tragic mistake, saying he had mistaken Steenkamp for an intruder - and opened fire in a blind panic.

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/pistorius-case-pistorius-family-deeply-concerned-fathers-comments-112601857.html
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by DanIlon(m): 6:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Anti apartheid move is happen in SA
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by eddy1977(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by eddy1977(m): 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

What are you then if you are not Nigerian? Why are you hiding your nationality?
I have news for you and please listen carefully. . . ******Phuck off! You, your secret nationality and Henk Pistoriuos, his family and anyone else think like him. Don't ever come back to SA its good you left. angry

Very typical. Rage and xenophobia from a guilty soul.
Just say that i am lying. The whole world watched your xenophobia on television. Just deny it.
This thread is not about my nationality.it's about the .bigotry and xenophobia or the savage black south Africans.
Are a south african? If yes,then tell us: is it not true that Zimbabweans,somalis etc... Were rounded up by black south africans? Werent these helpless african immigrants pleading for their lives on tv?

Henke pistorius is right.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Kairoseki77: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
White South Africans are FURIOUS that blacks are in charge. They hole themselves up in Cape Town, pretending that they live in the 1980's.

In reality, the black South Africans have shown incredible restraint in not deporting every white from the country. They should be applauded.

I feel bad for the White South African's descendants, because they are going to be discriminated against for generations. No one will feel sorry for them either.

More importantly, Africa will have a population of 2.5 billion by 2050. Asia will have a population of 5 billion. Europe will have a population of about 600 million. As Africa becomes rich, the whites are done for.

India - Colonized by whites - Population 1 Billion
China - Terrorized by Whites (look up century of humiliation) - Population 1.3 billion
Sub-Saharan Africa - Enslaved and Colonized by Whites - Future population over 2 billion

The US is already being taken over by minorities. In fact, it is predicted that minorities will be the majority in America by 2040.

The white supremacist period in history is over. They just don't know it yet.

1 Like

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by jidewin(m): 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
eddy1977:

Very typical. Rage and xenophobia from a guilty soul.
Just say that i am lying. The whole world watched your xenophobia on television. Just deny it.
This thread is not about my nationality.it's about the .bigotry and xenophobia or the savage black south Africans.
Are a south african? If yes,then tell us: is it not true that Zimbabweans,somalis etc... Were rounded up by black south africans? Werent these helpless african immigrants pleading for their lives on tv?

Henke pistorius is right.
Guy,I just dey cool down they observe her,when I go display for am,she no go ever come here come type again.
I have surprisingly met and been in contact with" very" few black saffers recently which helped changed my views about them. From the outrage against the recent murder of the mozambique taxi driver,which made headlines,Its amazing to me see the volume of black saffers condemning the dastard act. I dare say for now,not all south africans are xenophobic please,but sometime "dia head no dey house o".
The old man is a proud pistorious and quite unfortunate,the media have done so much damage to his son and the family iconic name,as such he assumed playing the race card might generate support. I'm sorry for the late girl friend and her family too. May God heal their hearts. Its just that the country have been embroiled in Hate,Discrimination and Violence since time onset.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by mbulela: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
mzansigirl: ^^^^ I'm black south african and I'm not xenophobic, but of coz according to u we all are. Do u always walk around painting evryone with the same brush? I'm wondering if all anti-SA nairalanders like u for instance(I have seen the threads) are a true representation of all Nigerians? Ur frinds were in the wrong place at the wrong time and just got caught in the cycle of violence that SA is going thru. The very mfwetus u talk about have probably mugged and killed many a black south africans before.
askies sisi.
Now you can feel what i feel in Mzansi and even online.
I am considered a 419er or drug dealer even before i am met in person and my comments online suddenly mean a different thing the moment my nationality is revealed.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by eddy1977(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Michaeljones36: White South Africans are FURIOUS that blacks are in charge. They hole themselves up in Cape Town, pretending that they live in the 1980's.

In reality, the black South Africans have shown incredible restraint in not deporting every white from the country. They should be applauded.

I feel bad for the White South African's descendants, because they are going to be discriminated against for generations. No one will feel sorry for them either.

More importantly, Africa will have a population of 2.5 billion by 2050. Asia will have a population of 5 billion. Europe will have a population of about 600 million. As Africa becomes rich, the whites are done for.

India - Colonized by whites - Population 1 Billion
China - Terrorized by Whites (look up century of humiliation) - Population 1.3 billion
Sub-Saharan Africa - Enslaved and Colonized by Whites - Future population over 2 billion

The US is already being taken over by minorities. In fact, it is predicted that minorities will be the majority in America by 2040.

The white supremacist period in history is over. They just don't know it yet.

Thank God Nelson Mandela never thought like you.
Your kind of hatred for the white race is from the pit of hell.

Yes,what the whites did to us was not right. But are we going to get stuck in the past or focus on a better future for all mankind?

This world needs all races,tribes and ethnic group. Please tame down your anger towards white people.

In all sincerity i believe Africa can be even richer if those afrikanners are given the leadership of the entire continent. Just think about it.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Kairoseki77: 5:24am On Mar 08, 2013
eddy1977:

Yes,what the whites did to us was not right. But are we going to get stuck in the past or focus on a better future for all mankind?

This world needs all races,tribes and ethnic group. Please tame down your anger towards white people.

In all sincerity i believe Africa can be even richer if those afrikanners are given the leadership of the entire continent. Just think about it.

Whites always want to claim that what they did in the past is wrong, but now everyone else in the world should forget about it and move on.

Being realistic, it's not going to happen. EVERYBODY on the planet just has to look at their own history books to find massive atrocities carried out against them by white people. No one in the next hundred years will forget, you can only hope they forgive.

More to the point, when economic power is more evenly distributed around the world, the whites better hope and pray they don't fall on hard times, because mercy will be in short supply.

There isn't a single nonwhite place on the planet where white people aren't hated by large swaths of the population. It is only the temporary (and rapidly declining) difference in military and economic power that has kept people silent.
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by igbo2011(m): 5:42am On Mar 08, 2013
That is how it is to be black in america or Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by pomporiking: 9:57am On Mar 08, 2013
This sh*t cracked me up!!!
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Dibiachukwu: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2013
Whites in south Africa still control the whole south African economy, employing south African mothers only as house helps. The other day, a group of white garlic gulpers beat the shit out of a black south African team, in f.cking south Africa grin grin Men south Africans are a case study grin What the old soldier wanted to say is "how dare you put my precious white son in jail for this little crime, when their are many south african bleks to take fall "
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by ektbear: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2013
igbo2011: That is how it is to be black in america or Europe.

Well said
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
eddy1977:

[b]In all sincerity i believe Africa can be even richer if those afrikanners are given the leadership of the entire continent. Just think about it.
[/b]r u ok? R u an Afrikaners in disguise? u seem to hate black SA, but surprisingly admire Afrikaners when most of them are also guilty of racism and share responsibility about things happening in this country? May I ask you the reasons of this blind admiration for the white SA?

2 Likes

Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by morpheus24: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
eddy1977:

eddy1977:

Confirmation eddy1977 is from a francophone country, only them go tell you that Whiteman can help Africa, Look at what he did so far in the past 100 years.

I am suspecting you are a congolese who migrated to Angola which is why you speak french and portugese..HMMMMMM?
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
morpheus24:

Confirmation eddy1977 is from a francophone country, only them go tell you that Whiteman can help Africa, Look at what he did so far in the past 100 years.

I am suspecting you are a congolese who migrated to Angola which is why you speak french and portugese..HMMMMMM?
HOW MANY FRANCOPHONE DO YOU KNOW?
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by eddy1977(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sybellah: [/b]r u ok? R u an Afrikaners in disguise? u seem to hate black SA, but surprisingly admire Afrikaners when most of them are also guilty of racism and share responsibility about things happening in this country? May I ask you the reasons of this blind admiration for the white SA?

No i am not an Afrikanee. I love black south Africans. They have some of the coolest chicks on the continent. I don't hate my black brothers. I am just stating the fact that they are very wicked towards the rest of us subsaharan africans.
What the whites folks did was evil. But are we going to dwell on that and hate every white man ? No..
I have visited south afeica so many times that i know Johannesburg like the back of my hand. From edenvale to soweto. From berea to bramfontein, from alexandra to sandton. I know that city very well.
When i talk about their bigotry and xenophobia,it's from personal experience. They know it,the world knows it and i know it. Heck,even the devil knows it.

Love them,hate them but the Afrikaneers are the reason for south africa s prosperity. They did wrong with their apartheid and there is no excuse for that.

But can't we all embrace Mandela s heart and find ways to fight evil with good?
Why all the xenophobia? Why the bigotry? Why why?
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by eddy1977(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
morpheus24:

Yes sir. Didn't move to Angola,but have Angola heritage.
I don't believe that it takes a white man to help us. Not all. We have all it takss to be as successful and powerful.
I just dont like the hate and xenophobia card. Tribalism,racism,xenophobia and all manners of prejudice will only keep us in the crapper.
Like the great MLK said: man shouldn't be judged based on the color of his skin,but on the content of his character. That's my heart.
People are free to be xenophobic as long as they keep it to themselves.

It's obvious from the heat i got on this thread that our brothers from Zuidafrika have serious anger bottled up in their chest. Can you imagine what these folks could have done to me if i was in the same room with them?
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by morpheus24: 7:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: HOW MANY FRANCOPHONE DO YOU KNOW?

Wetin consine busy body Bamenda english speaking cameroonian that was chased out of her country with this matter.

My friend stop pretending to be francophone!
Re: Pistorius' Father Accuses South-Africa Of Racism by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
morpheus24:

Wetin consine busy body Bamenda english speaking cameroonian that was chased out of her country with this matter.

My friend stop pretending to be francophone!
Da fuq, anyway you right m bilingual.
And no one chased me/us, we are all proud Cameroonian, from North to south and West to East

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Secretary Of State Blinken Says Ukraine Will Be NATO Member / African Group Drums Support For Phil Murphy's Re-election As New Jersey Governor / Usa Economy Is Falling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.