Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? (16700 Views)

First Time Of Sex In Relationships, Why Do Ladies Ask "So What Are We Now?" / One Thing You Can't Tolerate In A Relationship / Unhappy Relationships: Why Stay In It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by victorian(f): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Cause such women feel inferior and believe that no other man can be good to them... So why not manage and bear the ones, they are in..too bad for such women. embarassed
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Rastamann: 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Big Dick, good sex and money!
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Sweetapple007(f): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Because they re destined slaves.
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Decryptor(m): 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Never show a woman that you love her...be harsh and hostile to her and at the same time treat her nicely sparingly. and the more she's trying to figure it out, the longer she sticks with you. tried it and it works loads for me

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by ifihearam: 2:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
CHIMSKY:
You are right.15 worthless men who will not pick ur bills are all over the place.
What's this mugu saying
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by ifihearam: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
victorian: Cause such women feel inferior and believe that no other man can be good to them... So why not manage and bear the ones, they are in..too bad for such women. embarassed

Are u better of ni?
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by dbride: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

Am laffing in zulu,men are scarce ooo. Nor go there!

Men are not scarce at all. God is perfect, but too many women, educated and uneducated, city and village, even the pepper grinders, are all running after the few "comfortable" men. Women's eyes on MONEY!
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by ifihearam: 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Decryptor: Never show a woman that you love her...be harsh and hostile to her and at the same time treat her nicely sparingly. and the more she's trying to figure it out, the longer she sticks with you. tried it and it works loads for me

Ermmmm. Sometimes sha
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by ifihearam: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
dbride:

Men are not scarce at all. God is perfect, but too many women, educated and uneducated, city and village, even the pepper grinders, are all running after the few "comfortable" men. Women's eyes on MONEY!

And the few "comfortable"ones are not scarce abi?
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by ifihearam: 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rastamann: Big Dick, good sex and money!

With the above,no matter how abusive you are,NO WOMAN can leave you.
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] no b small matter ooooo.............. ladies b wise!! dnt let love blind foded ur eyes shine nam well well cool
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by buklan4realyah(f): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Decryptor: Never show a woman that you love her...be harsh and hostile to her and at the same time treat her nicely sparingly. and the more she's trying to figure it out, the longer she sticks with you. tried it and it works loads for me
dats very wrong. wen u love someone, it is difficult for u to hide ur feelings
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Subzero101(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
Caracta: He beats you black and blue, yet you stick with him like your life depends on it.

Is it love or another definition of endurance/tolerance? Or being beaten turns you on? Or is it the practise of "for better for worse" thingy?

Please make me understand. Why do you put up with a violent boyfriend? Or why do girls put up with boyfriends who practise Bruce Lee on them...Kung Fu things? cheesy
Na the dick dey turn dem to mumu... ndi ala
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by senator2k9(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Dats wen they become SEXUALLY COMMITTED
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by hopefullman: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Reminds me of one man for this village. His wife came home late from work and cos he was hungry, he took it out on her and started beating her. When people were separating them, the husband hit one of the men and the guy started fighting the husband....

Guess what the wife said?
"wetin concern una? He is my husband and he has the right to correct me when I dey wrong"

na since then I don dey buy pop-corn keep for my appartment.

True story oooo
lwkmd.very funy
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by dbride: 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
CHIMSKY:
You are right.15 worthless men who will not pick ur bills are all over the place.

Men are scarce = men who can pick up the bills are scarce. These golddiggers, including the alatas complain that men are scarce.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by dbride: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:
What's this mugu saying

You are the real mugu, ode, your eyes on the made men. How on earth can u say that men are scarce. There are graduates selling crayfish in our markets, are they not men? We have men truck pushers, cleaners, drivers, etc. are they not men? For the majority of women, even the ashawos, alatas, these are not considered men. Women's eyes on Money!
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by dbride: 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

And the few "comfortable"ones are not scarce abi?

Ifihearm, what's your problem? Come down from your high horse, there are men but you will not see them because your MIND (VERY POWERFUL) is set on the already rich men. The young up coming ones may be poor today but will surely become rich in future. Women hardly remember this fact. When a woman says "men are scarce", they make me wonder is God imperfect? Rich men have come a long way and are most times already taken! Go start small.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by dmitroika(m): 2:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
hello everyone, i thougt i was just gonna view comments and have fun but i just have to lay my experience on this issue.
During my NYSC days around 2011, i met this lady i was dating, she was graduate, had a good job, nice car.. infact she was the financial director at my PPA. now this lady's had a lot of failed relationships before she met me, and all her ex has something in common- they beat her. here's the surprise i wanna share.. there was this day she and I had a heated argument.. she told me that only "real" mean have the courage to beat their girlfriends.. that i wasn't man enough that's why i don't hit her.. i couldn't believe my ears. she said i have to beat her whenever she flaws.. then i should give her a good bleep to pet her.. in that way, she feels like a "real" woman. now this is a true story, women are almost impossible to understand.. some could be bizarre.. you might wanna call her a slut.. but most women who thinks like this ain't sluts.. they are just different- impossible to understand. Although i've broken up with her.. i just can't ever forget her.. she was too good to be true.

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by victorian(f): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
ifihearam:

Are u better of ni?

Am in my best relationship , right now.. He hardly abuse me , nor lift his fingers to my face or body...my second half respects me so much!.....thank God for being choosy cheesy.. He is my breath of fresh air.. kiss
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
[size=18pt]Majority of girls and women in abusive relationships suffer from low esteem and have no better choices of alternative relationships.

Some of them on Nairaland romance board ironically like to be abused, because they have been abused since their early teens and have become perpetual victims. One of them even prefers simulations of ra-pe during sex. She has given up on being loved since she has suffered several rejections over the years. It is actually a mental illness of some sorts. Psychotherapists can help such people overcome inferiority complex. [/size]
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by baby124: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Majority of girls and women in abusive relationships suffer from low esteem and have no better choices of alternative relationships.

Some of them on Nairaland romance board ironically like to be abused, because they have been abused since their early teens and have become perpetual victims. One of them even prefers simulations of ra-pe during sex. She has given up on being loved since she has suffered several rejections over the years. It is actually a mental illness of some sorts. Psychotherapists can help such people overcome inferiority complex. [/size]

HUH How do you know all these if you have not done such and been with all these women. Wow, Macdaddy of NL. What we wont hear and see. na wa o. You chop and clean mouth come dey broadcast. eh? grin grin grin cheesy. Some kiss and tell going on around here. na wa o. lipsrsealed
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Orikinla(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
baby_123:

HUH How do you know all these if you have not done such and been with all these women. Wow, Macdaddy of NL. What we wont hear and see. na wa o. You chop and clean mouth come dey broadcast. eh? grin grin grin cheesy. Some kiss and tell going on around here. na wa o. lipsrsealed

Did I mention names?
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by baby124: 3:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla:

Did I mention names?
\

You dont need to. We know you are very busy on NL. undecided
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by valeriechima(f): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why is it that men are so overwhelmed when dey say dey r scarce forgetting that without a woman dey r incomplete. Good men are scarce not all men.
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by baby124: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ OP,

I dont even understand how small boys like boyfriend get mind to even raise their hands on their girlfriends. Except the person wants to be buried that day. WTH! It is just about as bad for a married man, but my goodness, boyfriend? I really cant understand this. Does he want to die? tongue. There are many boys around now? What ever love is there will run away after the first slap. The love go clear sharp sharp. grin cheesy. It never happened to me sha. Not then, not now. Any high tempered nut job is dumped ASAP. My life is very cool, as a sisi i didnt have time for hypertension or unnecessary drama. Boys yapa now. cheesy
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by ulaa(f): 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
Alot of ladies stay in abusive relationships because of money
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by Kimberly001(f): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Money...thats why!
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by tantita(m): 5:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
obowunmi: Many people stay because they're parents STAYED.

If your mother stayed with a man who abused her (mentally, physically, emotionally, psychologically) or she brags about how she's been married for 30 years plus to an abusive and mentally unstable beast.... there's a 100 percent chance, you will FIND AN ABUSIVE MAN OR WOMAN very attractive and will also call the person the love of your life. (perfect example is Rihanna)

So unfortunately it's a natural ecosystem, unless you willing seek psychological and psychiatric help.
,..tin abt al dis bold five / i pad carrying girls is tht thy dnt seem to knw dt men are ass..our mothers understood dis dts y de married early n stayed married ...keep lukin for d prefect man or one who wht lay a finger on u n u jst might die single.
Re: Some Ladies Tolerate Abusive Relationships: Why? by JoeMosco(m): 5:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Caracta: Some of these boyfriends are actually poor...as in very poor. The girlfriend does all the cooking and laundry, gets beaten/abused. After which there would be a make-up sêx grin
Wonderful!
Why do I have this feeling that u are being jealous of one of ur friends/sister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Floods Social Media With Photo Of Her Erect Nipples / Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating Before?? / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.