Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? (6026 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Would You Allow Your Sister Leave The House Dressed Like This? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} (2) (3) (4)

Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 06, 2013
This happened yesterday night.

There was this girl that added me up on facebook sometime ago, but she doesn't chat with me. I have deleted her a couple of times before, but she keeps on adding me again. Ok....whenever i say hi, she wont reply even tho she is online, not until one day she said hello, and was so cold towards me from the way she responded, then after we had chatted for over two months, the camel (babe) said she wanted to see me, that she loves me and all that ish, i was like 'love ke', i have got a serious fiancee who is prettier than any woman here on earth, so what do i need this ill-mannered chick for.

After too much beggin that she wanted to see me, i finally invited her over cos she was livin in the same city with me. The day we met for the first time was yesterday evenin, and guess what, the babe didn't come alone, she came with 5-hungry-looking-malnourished-friends who all seemed to me like they haven't eaten for days. I wasn't pained at all, so in my magnanimity, i didn't just take them to a cheap eatery, but i took all six of them in my car to the restaurant of a 5-star hotel.

Now when we got there, the chick were all actin hungry like their primary mission was to come suck me (whom the presumably concluded as a potential maga) but guess what, me na baddest guy. I asked what they wanted, and some othered for bottle of chamdor, one fo0l even ordered vodka right before my very eyes,and they all ate to their fill, and like parasites that they were, they were not satisfied, and like oliver twist, they wanted more. After using my discression to calculate how much they have consumed, it was about 75k, that wasn't bad, but guess what really got me pis5ed off? The swines said, that I, should just give them transport money and go that they do not have, and i shouldn't bother about droppin them. Now that was an insult to me, like they won, its not like she wanted to know my place or even a hug, which i may have declined. I said ok, and ordered for another round of what they all consumed, makin the total bill about 150k, and asked them to wait let me go get the money in my car.

They were all happy thinkin their fooli5h mission is completed. I went outside to where my car was parked, which was outside the hotel gate, opened the door, wanted to bring out 200k from my bag, but somethin keeps flashin on my face (the way they were just chewing chicken bones disgracefully and gettin high on alcohol) and i said to myself, 'i got two options, the first was to pick up the money and pay up the bills, and the second was....
After thinkin for a few minutes, i just started my car, and slowly reversed and drove off, and that was my second option. 5-minutes later, the girl was callin me, but i never picked up. My own was let them pay the 150k bills however they want to. And i think uptill now as i am typing, i am sure they have all taken up the job of the cleaner or washer in the hotel for the next one year to pay up the whole bills.

So guys and chicks, am i a bad guy? Cos i am not feelin any guilt even uptil now

(pls dont mind some of my errors as i am using a phone. Tnx)

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by abuchilag: 8:09am On Mar 06, 2013
Clap for your self. You are not better than them either. Instead of bolting away, u shld have taken the multitude to a cheaper restaurant....where they sell only meatpie and fanta. Am sure they can foot the bill comfortably there

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by overdrive(m): 8:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Not wise u shlda hv taken them to mama put or mr biggs anyway they must hv learnt one or two lessons in not how to treat a potential magga.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 06, 2013
abuchilag: Clap for your self. You are not better than them either. Instead of bolting away, u shld have taken the multitude to a cheaper restaurant....where they sell only meatpie and fanta. Am sure they can foot the bill comfortably there

well thanks, as i felt better dumpin their asses there. I could have paid off the bills yesterday, but u need to see how they were all acting, some pinging, some callin their BF right before my very eyes, and even the babe i invited booked an appointment with another guy that same evenin, which i'm sure was the reason they wanted me to go. They never acted like i was there, they were just like i am their meal ticket, and guess what bro, i have never done this kind of thing before, but this fo0ls went overboard

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2013
overdrive: Not wise u shlda hv taken them to mama put or mr biggs anyway they must hv learnt one or two lessons in not how to treat a potential magga.

i wanted to pay everything, but i would never have forgiven myself for been a looser. Even if i had taken them to Mr. Biggs, i wouldn't have paid a kobo. When next they are on any devillish mission in future, they should all think twice.

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pheyikemi: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2013
@ Op r u 4real? Hw did they consume stuffz worth 150k?? U mean they swallowed it or take aways? Hw many stomachs do they av? Even ruminants wiv 4stomach compartments can't consume dat.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pheyikemi: 8:19am On Mar 06, 2013
@ Op r u 4real? Hw did they consume stuffz worth 150k?? U mean they swallowed it or take aways? Hw many stomachs do they av? Even ruminants wiv 4stomach compartments can't consume dat. Nd if u can spend dt on strangers, definitely u r sooo wasteful and dnt tel me u spend 1.3bn on food annually

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 06, 2013
Well i still am a good guy. I will just call her up later this afternoon (thats if they didn't seize their phones) and ask her to send me her account number so i can pay 200k into it, but it all depends on all your responses here
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 06, 2013
pheyikemi: @ Op r u 4real? Hw did they consume stuffz worth 150k?? U mean they swallowed it or take aways? Hw many stomachs do they av? Even ruminants wiv 4stomach compartments can't consume dat.

bros, a plate of food there is about 5k, and all of them ate, the cheapest drink there was about 6,500 bucks... Hence the lump sum. But i'm cool with that (remember the first round was like 75k and the second round doubled the figure)
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2013
pheyikemi: @ Op r u 4real? Hw did they consume stuffz worth 150k?? U mean they swallowed it or take aways? Hw many stomachs do they av? Even ruminants wiv 4stomach compartments can't consume dat. Nd if u can spend dt on strangers, definitely u r sooo wasteful and dnt tel me u spend 1.3bn on food annually

Sir, i am not wasteful, i was just tryin to host some ''Guests'', and i can only spend 1.3 billion annually on my family only, thats if ever i want to spend that much
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by 190: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2013
Now thats a real MAN grin grin grin

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Austinodark(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru: Well i still am a good guy. I will just call her up later this afternoon (thats if they didn't seize their phones) and ask her to send me her account number so i can pay 200k into it, but it all depends on all your responses here
Guy ur joking rite,u wan send 200k to strange girls account,dnt bother,am sure they will take care of themselves and learn their lessons
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 8:36am On Mar 06, 2013
HOLY HELL, Nigerian men are growing balls.

I crown you king of the niggas.... brilliant move OP! brilliant! but still im shocked at how much money you were about to spend... I think you are a mugu who just woke up

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by 190: 8:39am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: HOLY HELL, Nigerian men are growing balls.

I crown you king of the niggas.... brilliant move OP! brilliant!

brilliant,

I wish binger,acidiosis,rooneyboy and caseless plus hornipipe could learn from this OP
the world would be a better place grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2013
The man has watermelon balls...we can all learn from him. grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 8:41am On Mar 06, 2013
how much is 150k naira in USD?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pokenose(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Bros! You get money o! 200k just like dat! Na person monthly salary be dat o! Anyway, try and get in touch with the girl. I want to know what the hotel did to the girls afterwards.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by tellwsdom: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2013
Guy you be CORRECT guy...All these Nigerian Gurls enh angry angry angry...Make una come read now oo before e reach una turn angry
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2013
190: Now thats a real MAN grin grin grin

you get ma drift bro....thumbs up, u are da man!!!
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 8:45am On Mar 06, 2013
200K naira is like $1000 what the hell man, for one date You might be the biggest mugu on earth.... i remove the crown.

You still get to keep the watermellon balls for manning the hell up tho... give those hoes at least 50K to help because 200k naira is just too much.
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2013
Austinodark: Guy ur joking rite,u wan send 200k to strange girls account,dnt bother,am sure they will take care of themselves and learn their lessons

well, that money is not counted as any loss for me, so i guess i will just hold it back first and hear what the ladies think, if more ladies are for me giving her, then i will otherwise they can all roast yam and boli for the rest of their lives, cos i care less
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: HOLY HELL, Nigerian men are growing balls.

I crown you king of the niggas.... brilliant move OP! brilliant! but still im shocked at how much money you were about to spend... I think you are a mugu who just woke up

friend, i have been a wise man right from time, but i spend alot if i want to spend, but that doesn't mean anybody can take advantage of me, cos mere lookin at me, u will conclude that this guy has got a heart of stone
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 06, 2013
190:

brilliant,

I wish binger,acidiosis,rooneyboy and caseless plus hornipipe could learn from this OP
the world would be a better place grin grin grin

it really is a better place... I can never be used
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
pleep: The man has watermelon balls...we can all learn from him. grin

guy, time no de o
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2013
What kind of food where your ordering to get a bill like that?
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2013
pokenose: Bros! You get money o! 200k just like dat! Na person monthly salary be dat o! Anyway, try and get in touch with the girl. I want to know what the hotel did to the girls afterwards.

i need somethin to soften my heart before i can go for such mission, as all i see in those fo0ls are ingrates and i-too-sharp attitude
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by 190: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom: Guy you be CORRECT guy...All these Nigerian Gurls enh angry angry angry...Make una come read now oo before e reach una turn angry

[size=38pt]DIES grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom: Guy you be CORRECT guy...All these Nigerian Gurls enh angry angry angry...Make una come read now oo before e reach una turn angry

if they had acknowledged the fact that someone brought them there, and showed me some certain degree of respect by not undermining my personality, i would have been a kind man. But like a typical naija hungry babes, they felt they were wise, they never knew i was wiser
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by tellwsdom: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2013
lrguru:

guy, time no de o

Guy, tell me where you carry them go and wetin dem chop, wey amount to 150k??.....Im too old to be used by one sweet mouth dude on NL..You fit never chop since yesterday night so undecided angry angry

Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2013
[size=28pt]u try..
I score u 88%
[/size]
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by pleep(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
Wetin be 100%, when he shoot dem? grin
Re: Ladies And Gents, Am I Bad? by Kaxmytex(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2013
tellwsdom:

Guy, tell me where you carry them go and wetin dem chop, wey amount to 150k??.....Im too old to be used by one sweet mouth dude on NL..You fit never chop since yesterday night so undecided angry angry
i no fit laff o

If Your Sex Is Changed For Just A Day What Would You Do? / Guys Check Out This Picture, Your Girlfriend/fiancee Might Be Among / I Have Slept With Over 150 Girls Within The Last Six Months

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59