Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada (1284 Views)

Kawu Sumaila, SSA To Buhari Jumped NASS Gate To Gain Entrance (Photo) / 117 Year Old Man Goes To Vote / Parents At GSS Abuja School Gate To Pick Kids After Bomb Scare (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by waleadex(m): 8:25am On Mar 06, 2013
In a bid to vent his anger – displeasure at his seized okada, this man (pictured below) decided to go unclad and block the Lekki Phase 1 gate yesterday. Now that’s one angry Lagosian but such a protest really doesn’t make sense, does it?

more; www.--..com

Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by munmight(f): 9:10am On Mar 06, 2013
It ds'nt make sence at all..yes we understand his anger, but he can still be arrested for constituting nuisance in the public.
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2013
it will make sense wen he set himself on fire!
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by babysnogls: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2013
@OP, u dey fear to move closer so he no go catch u? Lol..
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by waleadex(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2013
cogitoErgo: it will make sense wen he set himself on fire!

You harsh o...lol
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by waleadex(m): 10:44am On Mar 06, 2013
babysnogls: @OP, u dey fear to move closer so he no go catch u? Lol..

Exactly....you know what an angry and frustrated unclad man can do na...lol
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by grafikii: 11:16am On Mar 06, 2013
Interesting trend, saw this at ojota last year,
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by grafikii: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2013
babysnogls: @OP, u dey fear to move closer so he no go catch u? Lol..
You need a close up shot
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2013
It does make sense!!!!! Where people are being deprived of their means of livelihood without the provision of alternatives and the attendant high cost of living.
That is that young man's own way of expressing his frustration on the unjust society we find ourselves. It does make PERFECT SENSE
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by waleadex(m): 11:50am On Mar 06, 2013
gregtochi: It does make sense!!!!! Where people are being deprived of their means of livelihood without the provision of alternatives and the attendant high cost of living.
That is that young man's own way of expressing his frustration on the unjust society we find ourselves. It does make PERFECT SENSE
Noted!
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by LongOne1(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2013
Hmm, I hope he does not get his unclad behind beaten.
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
cogitoErgo: it will make sense wen he set himself on fire!
lol
Self immolation would not have any impact in a country like Nigeria. What would happen after he sets himself ablaze is that some of the standers by would pour water on him to quench the fire while others snap pictures to upload to their facebook and . After that, life goes on and the ban on okadas remains unlifted.
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
gregtochi: It does make sense!!!!! Where people are being deprived of their means of livelihood without the provision of alternatives and the attendant high cost of living.

I understand your point sir, but it would also make PERFECT SENSE for them to arrest him.
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by ZACHIE: 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2013
We are nearing crescendo.....one day be one
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by deebrain(m): 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
why do i feel like laughing
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
inurmind:

I understand your point sir, but it would also make PERFECT SENSE for them to arrest him.
Did I hear you say arrest him?
If he was actully protesting and u called for his arrest, then anybody dat goes to the street under any guise or reason, should be arrested as well.
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2013
gregtochi:
Did I hear you say arrest him?
If he was actully protesting and u called for his arrest, then anybody dat goes to the street under any guise or reason, should be arrested as well.

Public nudity is against the law. Him walking around naked would only give the police a reason to arrest him. That's my point.
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by anicho(m): 8:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
Lmfaoooooooo.....I swear i like this guy
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by waleadex(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2013
Touching......
Re: Man Goes Unclad,blocks Lekki Phase1 Gate To Protest Seized Okada by OmoTier1(m): 9:40pm On Mar 06, 2013
Let those UK Priest catch him, He will hear whennn sad

(1) (Reply)

Gbemi Saraki Moves To Rescue Embattled Wale Babalakin Of Bicourteny / HOPE FOR AFRICA! 50 Million Africans To Enjoy Uninterrupted Electricity…us Govt / State Of Roads In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.