Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. (814 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Why So Much Attention On Bishop Oyedepo And Pastor Adeboye On Nairaland / Pastor Enoch Adeboye On Cnn African Voices: Read The Q&a/transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by BroRhema(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2013
Are Most nairalanders RCCG members? I ask because i read more and more post on Pst E.A Adeboye here on nairaland than any other servent God(with an exception of T.B Joshua whose Posts flood NL after his usual prophesies). It's surprising because, we have great msges and stories from the likes of Pst Christ Oyakhilome of Belv. Love World, Pst. W.F Kumuyi of Deeper Christian Life, Bishop David Oyedipo of Winners Chapel, Pst Paul Adefarasin of House on the rock, Bis. Ben Okonkwo, Pst Matthew Ashimolowo and other great servants of God. Pls some1 should tell me what i ought to know or shud i say it's His members tryin to put up full publicity of the commission(RCCG). Christ Emb. we need to wake up!-JUST SAYING haha__remain blessed.
Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by Yooguyz: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
BroRhema: Are Most nairalanders RCCG members? I ask because i read more and more post on Pst E.A Adeboye here on nairaland than any other servent God(with an exception of T.B Joshua whose Posts flood NL after his usual prophesies). It's surprising because, we have great msges and stories from the likes of Pst Christ Oyakhilome of Belv. Love World, Pst. W.F Kumi of Deeper Christian Life, Bishop David Oyedipo of Winners Chapel, Pst Paul Adefarasin of House on the rock, Bis. Ben Okonkwo, Pst Matthew Oshimolowo and other great servants of God. Pls some1 should tell me what i ought to know or shud i say it's His members tryin to put up full publicity of the commission(RCCG). Christ Emb. we need to wake up!-JUST SAYING haha__remain blessed.
well the thing is Adeboye's comments in recent times has been controversial
Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by BroRhema(m): 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2013
Yooguyz: well the thing is Adeboye's comments in recent times has been controversial
wow! Really? I havn't been reading the posts though, so i best u educate me on hw his comments are been controv. sire.
Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by yougayz: 12:05am On Mar 10, 2013
BroRhema: wow! Really? I havn't been reading the posts though, so i best u educate me on hw his comments are been controv. sire.
particularly with respect to his conservative stance on homosexuality.I am of the opinion that a man should be allowed to marry his fellow man and have sex with anyone be it a child or an animal

1 Like

Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by oderemo(m): 3:29am On Mar 10, 2013
particularly with respect to his conservative stance on homosexuality.I am of the opinion that a man should be allowed to marry his fellow man and Be Intimate with anyone be it a child or an animal
can u come again, a child?
ewu like u, your filthy mind is on overdrive.
Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by stolenstone: 6:21am On Mar 10, 2013
OP, I actually logged in this early morning to the religion section of NL to read Pst Adeboye's msg. You got a problem with that?? Pls deal with it! Na pictures of Tonto Dike and Ini Edo you prefer make e dey hit front page?? Sometimes I wonder if there is a section for pictures cos our moderators no dey blink eyes to move such threads to front page when they see d pictures of our celebrities, but I must commend the moderator who moves Pst Adeboye's Open heaven devotional msgs to front page, He is doing a great job. Meanwhile OP you could actually start ur threads on other men of God's inspirational msgs, we can do with multiple streams of blessings from God you know! God bless you! God bless Nairaland!! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by BroRhema(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2013
yougayz: particularly with respect to his conservative stance on homosexuality.I am of the opinion that a man should be allowed to marry his fellow man and have sex with anyone be it a child or an animal
@youguys, dat i fink is nt d ideal ans to what i asked. And emm, it's lyk u 1 of dem(clears throat)
Re: What Is It About This Mirage 0f Posts On Pst E.A Adeboye On NL These Days. by BroRhema(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2013
stolen stone: OP, I actually logged in this early morning to the religion section of NL to read Pst Adeboye's msg. You got a problem with that?? Pls deal with it! Na pictures of Tonto Dike and Ini Edo you prefer make e dey hit front page?? Sometimes I wonder if there is a section for pictures cos our moderators no dey blink eyes to move such threads to front page when they see d pictures of our celebrities, but I must commend the moderator who moves Pst Adeboye's Open heaven devotional msgs to front page, He is doing a great job. Meanwhile OP you could actually start ur threads on other men of God's inspirational msgs, we can do with multiple streams of blessings from God you know! God bless you! God bless Nairaland!! God bless Nigeria!!!
buddy, it's lyk u didnt even read the post. Nt lyk i am saying threads on Secular celebrities shud b d major priority here on NL over dat of our spiritual leaders-N0! All am sayin is dat, there is much attention on Papa Adeboye & his commission dan oda servents of God & ministries.

(1) (Reply)

How Mistress Allegedly Drugged, Robbed 80-yr-old Pastor / The Snubbing of New Pope Francis' Girlfriend Led Him To Become Priest!! / Why Do Pentecostal Churches Do Not Publish A Statement Of Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.