Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? (22646 Views)

What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / Pope Benedict To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by donPhill(m): 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
rumours is spread all over social network that pope benedict xvi resigned cos he have converted to islam.....how true is this please?.....for me i did not believe it!
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by FRR1: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2013
Of course, he didn't! Don't mind the enemies of Christ!!!

1 Like

Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by Koonbey1: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
OOOOOOooooooh,how many times will i see this thing nauu.its all a naughty hoax by deadseriousness.com http://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDoQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdeadseriousness.com%2Fdead-seriousness-news-pope-benedict-xvi-resigns-papacy-converts-to-islam%2F&ei=xnM3Ue_5McHetAa4toC4DA&usg=AFQjCNE_Mrj7i2qboIlsbZgPh9sptSlaZg&bvm=bv.43287494,d.Yms that's the link
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by tajikwan411(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2013
[b]WELL LET ME TELL U ALL SOMETHING, WHAT U THINK OR FEEL IS REALLY NOT WHAT THERE IS, SO U CAN DECIDE TO BE A HYPOCRITE! POPE BENEDICT DISCOVERED ISLAM AND RESIGNED AS A POPE, WHAT U CHRISTIANS DON'T KNOW IS THAT U'VE ALL BEING DECEIVED IN THE PAST BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

CHRIST, MOSES, ABRAHAM, PAUL, EZERA, JACOB, NOAH, SOLOMON,AND MANY OTHER ANOINTED MEN OF GOD WERE ALL MUSLIMS! YES! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT, AND GUESS WHAT? THE CHRISTIAN HOLY BIBLE SAYS SO AND I CAN SHOW YOU THE VERSES IF YOU SO WISH,BECAUSE NO CHRISTIAN HAD EVER READ ALL VERSES OF THE BIBLE B4,
JESUS CHRIST BOWED DOWN HIS HEAD TO THE GROUND TO PRAISE GOD LIKE MUSLIMS DO TODAY, SO ALSO DID ALL THE PROPHETS OF GOD MENTIONED ABOVE IN THE BIBLE! SOMETHING YOU XTIANS DON'T DO TODAY,

ISLAM IS GROWING AT A RAPID SPEED, U.S.A HAS A MUSLIM POPULATION OF 100,000 TO 12 MILLION BTW 1970 AND 2012, FRANCE IS FAST BECOMING AN ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, AND SO IS MANY EUROPEAN COUNTRIES SUCH AS BELGIUM, SPAIN, ENGLAND, RUSSIA, ITALY, VATICAN AND HOLLAND. NOT FORGETTING CANADA AND AUSTRALIA, PLEASE DON'T HATE ME, JUST GET IN TOUCH AND I WILL PROVIDE YOU PROVES, THEN YOU CAN CHANGE THEM IF YOU SO WISH, THAT'S IF YOU CAN. LOL!

AT AN ALARMING RATE, WITHOUT SWORDS, WITHOUT TERRORISM, WITHOUT FORCE, ISLAM IS RAPIDLY GROWING WITH CHRISTIANS MAKING 75% OF THE CONVERTS, AND CHURCHES ARE NOW BEING CONVERTED TO MOSQUES IN SOME VITAL REGIONS OF EUROPE. SINGERS LIKE LOON, ICE CUBE, BUSTER RYMES, CASTRO, JANET JACKSON AND JEMMINE JACKSON ARE NOW MUSLIMS! FOOTBALLERS LIKE NICOLAS ANELKA, THIERY HENRY, SOLOMON KALU, ERIC ABIDAL, DZENKO, VAN PERSIL, FRANK RIBERY, RAFEAL VARANE ARE ALL NOW MUSLIMS, AS WE SPEAK, KAKA AND LINOEL MESSI ARE CONSIDERING ISLAM.
ISLAM IS THE ONLY FAITH WITH ONENESS IN PRACTICE. SO I DEAR YOU ALL NONE MUSLIMS TO KNOW ISLAM WELL, THEN CONDEMN IT BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT, IT'S FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

[/b]

10 Likes

Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by tajikwan411(m): 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2013
FOR PROVES: tajikwan@gmail.com cool[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by rezzy: 10:22pm On Mar 06, 2013
I know you mean, Illuminati and islam, cos all those names you mentioned are illuminati candidates
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by tajikwan411(m): 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2013
@rezzy,don't be so vein, if Jesus Christ,Abraham, Moses and the rest mentioned above are Illuminati names, then the bible that has all these names have been an Illuminati book ever since, well that explains why christains makes 99.9% of Freemasons and the Illuminati like the desmond tutu, kofi annan, kirk frankling, t.d jakes, jay z, russel simons,barack obama, george bush, queen elizerbeth and the whole rest of them .

You don't have to believe or get pissed, it has happened and so will it be. You are damn free to be a hypocrite and will die in your ignorance and lastly, i know this will hurt you badly, the pope's decision to resign and accept Islam is a BIG SLAP to CHRISTIANITY, HE HAS REALIZED HOW HE HAD BEEN DECEIVED AND FOOLED HIMSELF, HEY WHY CAN'T YOU REMAIN A VIRGIN AND WORSHIP GOD ONLY ALTHOUGH YOUR LIFE LIKE THE POPE DID IF THAT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO? YOU MUST BE DUMB![b][/b]
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by rezzy: 6:46am On Mar 07, 2013
tajikwan411: @rezzy,don't be so vein, if Jesus Christ,Abraham, Moses and the rest mentioned above are Illuminati names, then the bible that has all these names have been an Illuminati book ever since, well that explains why christains makes 99.9% of Freemasons and the Illuminati like the desmond tutu, kofi annan, kirk frankling, t.d jakes, jay z, russel simons,barack obama, george bush, queen elizerbeth and the whole rest of them .

You don't have to believe or get pissed, it has happened and so will it be. You are damn free to be a hypocrite and will die in your ignorance and lastly, i know this will hurt you badly, the pope's decision to resign and accept Islam is a BIG SLAP to CHRISTIANITY, HE HAS REALIZED HOW HE HAD BEEN DECEIVED AND FOOLED HIMSELF, HEY WHY CAN'T YOU REMAIN A VIRGIN AND WORSHIP GOD ONLY ALTHOUGH YOUR LIFE LIKE THE POPE DID IF THAT'S THE RIGHT THING TO DO? YOU MUST BE DUMB!
I'm not talking about those in the bible, but those footballers, musicians and their likes. They are illuminati, so if they convert to islam it doesnt matter cos they are d same.
@ the bolded, same to you.
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by donPhill(m): 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
u said he converted?...proove please....i google it and it was jst like a chat there....some source in google also depends on nairaland.
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by tpia5: 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
not sure why the forum is being spammed with this topic.

you folks dont understand the papal office is different from the papal person, and so, only someone with limited knowledge would keep hoping, wishing or believing such.
Re: Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? by JeSoul(f): 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2013

(1)

How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / Oblate Eusebius Burial Photos. Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade Nigeria Buried / Kukah To Buhari: Nigerians Didnt Vote You To Blame Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.