Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! (1294 Views)

Why The Discrimination Against Dark-skinned Girls In The Music Industry? / Popular Black Uk Artist Says He'll Never Put Black Girls In His Music Videos! / The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by floxyrangy: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2008
Hi people, have you watched Mo hits "bootycall" video? They used normal "lepa" girls, since the song is about booty, they should have used girls with bigggg booties. What do you think?
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by 2makeit(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2008
You are right i noticed it but i have been keeping that to myself now that somebody has said it let me contribute.
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by deola1(m): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2008
ya Mohits really lack that, very bad in Directing a video
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by Novacaine(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2008
Yes those booties where nothing to write home about you need to see the booty on one of Paul Wall's video 'Break em Off'
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by snazzydawn(f): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2008
that video needs a remix, badly.
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by funkybaby(f): 1:34am On Mar 23, 2008
snazzydawn:

that video needs a remix, badly.

Yeah,i agree with you. That song needs an uncensored or 'uncut' video.

I guess the reason they took things easy with the bootys in the video was to avoid a ban by the Tv Censors Board.

Those people could be very unpredictable sometimes-remember konga and the kerewa boys.

Banning the song and video from airwaves and on tv would have spelt doom for mo' hits.
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by snazzydawn(f): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2008
well, the song would bot have been banned, except there is something indecent about big booties? methinks, if you are singing about big booty, you should use big booties, not lepacious ones.
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by torture: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2008
where are they going to find the type of booty they are talking about. they are just exargerating and daydreaming.
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by snazzydawn(f): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2008
haaa torture, such booties abound o, even in thatLagos, dem dey, but if he wants them in abundance, let him visit Akwa Ibom/Cross River, dem go jus remix that video.
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by newguy(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
guy i no no which kindda booty agai8n u dey find 4 this world , them try well well or do u want the video to be an xrated video, like 50cent disco inferno ,
weldon mo hitss fan, BIG UPDS AT KURAMO BEACH , EASTSERFIETA JAM, OK
Re: Girls In Bootycall Video Not Bootylicious! by trendy(f): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
see how nyash mata dey pain una cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Banky W's Yes/no Video [Funny Fact(s)] / David Guetta Feat. Justin Bieber - 2U (lyrics) / Download Tekno Ft Wizkid _ Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.