Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 (949 Views)

PHOTO: See What Messi And CR7 Will Look Like By 2030!! / Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? / Between Mourinho And CR7 Who Is Not 'real'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by lawbabs: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
But now it can be revealed just how fond the Insurance agent is of waving cards around after it emerged the 36-year-old has not refereed a single game without booking someone all year.

He has shown an incredible 36 yellow cards and three reds in just eight club games since mid-January.

Only on Saturday, in his last domestic game before travelling to Manchester, Cakir showed six yellow cards in a game between Akhisar Beledi and Elazigspor in Turkey.

A week earlier, meanwhile, he booked five players and sent one off in Gaziantepspor’s win over Bursaspor.

It also emerged last night that Cakir follows both Real Madrid and star player Cristiano Ronaldo on Twitter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2288940/Cuneyt-Cakir-pictured-Referee-sent-Manchester-Uniteds-Nani-Real-Madrid.html#ixzz2MlFAWqi1

Re: Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by dopeJemi: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
abeg! PLattini knows wah he is doing.. If dis can happen den I expect barca 2 beat ac milLan with one of ac milLan pLayers aving a red card in d first 20mins.. PLattini already said his dream finaL is between barca and Madrid and he wud stop at nothing 2 make dat dream bcom a reaLity.. Mark my words, if barca quaLifies, den know pLattini z behind it.. If he can do it 2 a big club like Man-utd, I wonder wah d fate of Ac milLan will be

Infact dis ref z a bastard.. He shud be Lynched a littLe and den Sacked
Re: Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by lawbabs: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
I think I share your sentiment. The same thing I said to my colleagues @ wk this morning. Dont be surprise if the game between AC Milan and Barca shows the same sign of bias.

Anyway, it is football. It makes it painful and competitive sometimes. Man UTD fans should take it easy and get on with it.
Re: Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
God help him and his low level of officiating.
Re: Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
AC Milan should start practicing how to play with 10 men; because when the going gets tough, UEFA may decide to take 'drastic' action.
Re: Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by vokalguy(m): 7:07pm On Mar 06, 2013
The level of ignorance on this site is amusing... The referee us also following Leo Messi and Barcelona!!! Common people
Re: Revealed: Man Utd Vs Real Madrid's Ref Is A Follower Of Real Madrid And Cr7 by vokalguy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 06, 2013
dopeJemi: abeg! PLattini knows wah he is doing.. If dis can happen den I expect barca 2 beat ac milLan with one of ac milLan pLayers aving a red card in d first 20mins.. PLattini already said his dream finaL is between barca and Madrid and he wud stop at nothing 2 make dat dream bcom a reaLity.. Mark my words, if barca quaLifies, den know pLattini z behind it.. If he can do it 2 a big club like Man-utd, I wonder wah d fate of Ac milLan will be

Infact dis ref z a bastard.. He shud be Lynched a littLe and den Sacked

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Powers Real Over Chelsea;Madrid 3 Chelsea 1. / Enyeama Dazzles Again!5 Clean Sheets So Far! Highest In The French Ligue1 / Fifa Unveils “brazuca,” The Official 2014 World Cup Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.