Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Just Let It Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Let It Go (785 Views)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / Should I Just Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Let It Go by Princephelar(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
I don't know how bad your relationships in past were that have make you become so edgy whenever people tend to show you love and care, stop making others pay for the wrong doings of few people in your past,break off the shackles of your past. Let go of your horrible Past experience about love and trust. Open your heart and fall in Love over and over again.... With Love,Princephelar
Re: Just Let It Go by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2013
Easier said... are you not supposed to learn from your past mistakes? undecided

1 Like

Re: Just Let It Go by freecocoa(f): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
^Help me ask o.

I just wonder how many times one has to open up before you finally meet "the one".

1 Like

Re: Just Let It Go by Princephelar(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
Flytefalls: Easier said... are you not supposed to learn from your past mistakes? undecided
It's a fact that It's not easy,but does that mean you won't love again?
Re: Just Let It Go by Princephelar(m): 1:39am On Mar 07, 2013
freecocoa: ^Help me ask o.

I just wonder how many times one has to open up before you finally meet "the one".
And I just wonder what your life will be without someone to show you love....
Re: Just Let It Go by 190: 1:46am On Mar 07, 2013
Flytefalls: Easier said... are you not supposed to learn from your past mistakes? undecided

i had to open my hart to love you again

#sobs# embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Just Let It Go by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2013
190:

i had to open my hart to love you again

#sobs# embarassed cry cry cry cry
cry... I dont remember much resistancegrin
Re: Just Let It Go by Beync(f): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2013
Princephelar: It's a fact that It's not easy,but does that mean you won't love again?
One should love again but with caution. until when u r convinced of what you are in for, then you can throw caution away.
Re: Just Let It Go by Princephelar(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Beync: One should love again but with caution. until when u r convinced of what you are in for, then you can throw caution away.
And That's what They're not willing to offer,a chance for the new guy to prove himself...

(1) (Reply)

Love / Can A Woman Change A Man? / Assured Way To CATCH Your Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.