Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 PM

Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis (5698 Views)

Dagrin, Goldie, Amaka Igwe, Kefee, Zara Gretti, Others To Be Honoured At NEC / Beautiful Singer Zara Gretti Battles Multiple Sclerosis, Needs Prayers / Zara Gretti Is Getting Better; Can Speak And Walk A Little (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by ifysoft: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2013
I'm sure you all know who Zara Gretti is. What you probably didn't notice is that she's been off the music scene for a little while now. Zara has been ill. She's been battling an illness called multiple sclerosis, simply known as MS. MS is an autoimmune disease that affects the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system). The photo on the left shows Zara's condition now.

MS affects the ability of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord to communicate with each other effectively. Symptoms of MS include loss of balance, memory, vision. Problems moving arms, legs, walking, speech, swallowing etc. (It is commonly diagnosed in women between ages 20 and 40). Read more about the disease on Google.

The singer, whose real name is Margaret Mary Oluwatoyin Ejiro Joseph, can't see with her left eye and the vision on her right eye is double. She's also suffering from memory loss and tremors. She's currently receiving treatment in the US. See some of her tweets after the cut..and please do say a prayer for her...

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by adiona(f): 5:13am On Mar 07, 2013
Dear GOD please lay your healing hands upon her in jesus name Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by prettyduru: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2013
It is well with you
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
Zarra If she believes in divine healing....
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by kenraj(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
My Father in heaven will touch every system and organs in our body that will facilitate your permanent healing in the mighty name of JESUS.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by babe2011(f): 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
You shall be healed ijn amen.
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by slimming: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
Preventive health is important for everyone than running after cure later

1 Like

Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by darmiee1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
We'll keep praying for Zara!

In other news:

Sad! This Young Lady Who just Received her NYSC Call-Up Letter Died in a Fatal Road Accident on her Way to Imo state's Orientation Camp

Read: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/sad-this-young-lady-who-just-received.html?m=1
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by 1dickatatime: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
The balm of Gilead will soothe you in Jesus name
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by ultimatebunmi1(f): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
It is well with your soul
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by anicho(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Searches google.....*no result*
who be dis?
Na nigerian?
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by andyanders: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lord Have mercy. Let them take her to Synagogue Church of All Nations and she will get her deliverance.
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by Alaafialoro(m): 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
anicho: Searches google.....*no result*
who be dis?
Na nigerian?
Do u actually need to know her before wishing her well? You could have passed without displaying such inhumane character.
I wish her quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by Costa2000(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Get Well Soon
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by great063(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
slimming: Preventive health is important for everyone than running after cure later
Noted.It doesn't add up here?
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by Dygeasy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
anicho: Searches google.....*no result*
who be dis?
Na nigerian?
your Father!!

Ode oshi
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by huninaija(f): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Such a beautiful lady, i remember one of her songs (forgot the name) which i really liked back then!

Hope she receives the healing she dearly needs!
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by sayso: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Everlasting King of Glory,let your healing hands come down on your daughter so she can fulfill her life on earth.Dear LORD heal her in mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
I love her song Abokoku... And some other works she have done! Wish her recovery!
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by kolokolobi(m): 3:12am On Mar 08, 2013
@slimimg...you obviously no nothing about MS. I do not think its preventable. Check out the story of Steve hawkin.
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by Emoticon: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2013
Wish her well.
Re: Zara Gretti Battling Multiple Sclerosis by godwinabadoni: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2013
I want her to go to synagoe ch urch of all nation in ikotun, lagos

(1) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Vs Sinach / Photos: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Major Cleavage In See-through Dress! / Young Skales Shows Off His Girlfriend's Butt On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.