Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Man Wey Dey Reason - Literature (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Man Wey Dey Reason (549187 Views)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story) / Ibo Boy Wey Like Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
He deserved it
what did he do?
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Madawaki01: what did he do?
He broke d rule
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by yemi2plus(m): 9:52am On Jul 02, 2013
4kizo: He broke d rule
rule number 10
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2013
yemi2plus2:
rule number 10
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
yemi2plus2:
rule number 10
Confirm
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Madawaki01(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
Kkkkkk
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chistar01(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Chai just finsihed reading this story from page 1 to end and it got me glued truawt,forgotten i hadnt eaten self....flow u are highly creative infact good is an understatment!! You and yemi(boss) are the ones that made me start my own story, giving literature a try... You guys should follow the link on my signature and read my story and drop your comments on how ill improve or anything like that. Thanks,respect!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by trinity042(f): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Thanks Flow, I really enjoyed your flows
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2013
Gud news guyz!!!
Flow's new story is coming up this evening.
*Dancing alingo*
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by texanomaly(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2013
4kizo: Gud news guyz!!!
*Dancing alingo*
grin grin grin
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Francuiz: 8:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
4kizo: Gud news guyz!!!
*Dancing alingo*
Can't wait 4 d new story. Nairaland have bin kinda boring 4 me
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Tgold1(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
e Don trying wey u c me here..... make I cum reason u all
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by dazzy4real(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Wow! What a tori... So glad I finished it. The chit chat here actually contributed to d fun I had especially the cursing... Thanks flow
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by emmadejust(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
what's up wif you na? You dey here while others don go... Abegi move out, I wan sweep floor abi film neva finish ni? [/quote]

wow wow wow,first i appreciate d most gifted,endowed mind of our time like mr seun, and my adore writa, Flow1759,for ur positive invention,creativity to inform,educate and entertain our free moment.i also salute those that contribute,encourage and give corrections in this thread,i learn alot from u guys wit values and partrotic defend to our culture,intelligence,language and country.life is beautiful wen u focus wit a purpose and energy to impact positive talent to the world........THANKS U FLOW.....and d floor cleaner,d gatemann.,caretaker,and stil to follow nairalanders who wil read tis memoir,STAY ENRICH ALWAYS.

1 Like

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by donifez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
At last i reached the end...this ur story..sweet me die i tell u..nd very long 2.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Odunharry(m): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
texanomaly:
Okay, you know I got to see this...I don't know how. I want to see the 7th pack. wink Someone help me please.
wat im tink he meant was dat flow get power o....hope u understand
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by chistar01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
READ THIS

Do you think you can be a writter or add to a story? Then check this out. Its a platform to create your story the way you like. https://www.nairaland.com/1356577/test-creativity#16762288 , LETS HAVE FUN , pardon this comment please @OP
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by AmiableJay(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2013
flow1759: One bag of cement is to twelve headpans of sand is to Ten headpans of thick gravel, was the ratio of mixture.

Man and Ochagbuorie were to dress the concrete floor, while the rest of us were to mix and pour. It was all man for himself because the number of bags you mix would determine the amount you would be paid at the end of the day. The "international standard" price for mixing and pouring a bag was 600naira.

It wasn't as easy as i tot. Though i was inexperience in mixing, i quickly learnt from "the master" Igbakwambo. I saw from the corner of my eyes that Brainbox was still packing sand, while i had already started mixing. "so naso u lazy" i almost shouted at Brainbox. Madam Ifeoma stood close while we were packing, she counted the number of headpans we carried, making sure no one cheated. Igbakwambo was working as fast as the speed of light, as if he was a graduate of first class in "kponkponology". "Igbakwambo!! N'agba mbo nwanne!!" Ochagbuorie hailed.

Before i could say Jack Robinson, Igbakwambo was on his fourth bag, he did the work with so much dexterity and gusto. Meanwhile, i was on my second bag while Brainbox was still on his first bag.

My legs were getting hot due to the effect of the moisture on it. I was working fast so as to catch up with Igbakwambo, not knowing i would soon regret ever coming to do kponpon.

Mehn!! The mixture was very heavy to carry. Though i was putting on a face cap, it was as if i was carrying it on my bare head. My neck couldn't move again, i was walking like a Robot. I was on my Fourth bag, Igbakwambo was on his Seventh bag, Brainbox was on his second bag. Instead of me to give up the chase oweing to the fact that there was no way i could catch up with Igbakwambo, i was still pulling "Superman" stunt.

I was tired and hungry, but i still endured. As i placed the headpan full to the brim with "rice and beans" on my head, i heard a bone crack in my neck, "abi my neck bone don break?" i asked myself. Before i finished asking myself that question.................................... "puuuuuuuuuaaaaarr" the rice and beans i was carrying on my head poured on my body making me fall to the ground.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Double194(m): 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2013
flow1759:

When i play frat things people like u still dey sec sch.
X.Y Lion, Kamikazi Marine Patrol. <<<<-----|||| MATEEEE
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by 4kizo(m): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2013
Hello guyz!! Flow v strt new story!!
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by smith403(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
please let us know when the new story start and thanks for this one ...you are the best flow ..
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ERF: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2013

At Last, i'm true with it ooh.. Though i came on the wrong time, buh no kwams sha.

Man yhu are one of yhur kind, i would want yhu to keep yhur good works and style its abonormal and special.

Yhu should keep yhur style oh, if yhu try to be like others . . .i pity yhu.

Lemme me check out yhur other threads...

NICE JOB BRO!

Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by ERF: 12:37am On Aug 17, 2013
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
waiting.....
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by killuminati(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2013
Last to comment! Flowey, how far nah? wink
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
killuminati: Last to comment! Flowey, how far nah? wink
for your mind
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by NIGHTFOX: 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe................ I think its me, and am officially closing the thread.
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2013
NIGHTFOX: Hehehehehehehehe................ I think its me, and am officially closing the thread.
for your mind cheesy
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by NIGHTFOX: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
Rap maestro: for your mind cheesy
hehehehe...bros allow me 2 close dis thread nah
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Rapmaestro(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
NIGHTFOX: hehehehe...bros allow me 2 close dis thread nah
. Flow asked me to guard here. SEFINI
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by NIGHTFOX: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ok.... Bt u no go finish d@ ur own tori? Nah 2 day guard pple own u sabi abi?undecided...................
Re: Man Wey Dey Reason by Dhortunn(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
TBH this still remains the best story i ever came across on NL. Baba Flow is good! #GodBless

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (112) (Reply)

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.