Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Kate 'accidentally Reveals Sex Of Child' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate 'accidentally Reveals Sex Of Child' (1238 Views)

Kate Henshaw At Toolz And Tunde's Wedding (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kate 'accidentally Reveals Sex Of Child' by deHitchcock(f): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
LONDON (Reuters) - The Duchess of Cambridge might have accidentally revealed the sex of her unborn child during a conversation with a well-wisher, hinting that the future monarch could be a girl.

When presented with a white teddy bear on a trip to Grimsby, a woman in the crowd said Kate appeared to hint that she was expecting a daughter.

"I distinctly heard Kate say: 'Thank you, I will take that for my d...'" Sandra Cook, who was standing next to the woman who presented Kate with the toy, was widely quoted as saying.

"Then she stopped and corrected herself to say... 'for my baby'," Cook said.

The slip provoked front page coverage in the British media with intense speculation on whether Kate is carrying a future queen.

William, whose father is heir to the throne Prince Charles, married Kate in April 2011, and the couple's movements attract huge interest around the world.

A spokeswoman for William's office said they had no comment on reports about the baby, due to be born in July.

Britain and other Commonwealth countries which have the Queen as their monarch have agreed to change the rules of royal succession so that males would no longer have precedence as heir to the throne.http://m.yahoo.com/w/legobpengine/news/princess-kate-hints-daughter-100930831.html?orig_host_hdr=uk.news.yahoo.com&.intl=GB&.lang=en-GB
Re: Kate 'accidentally Reveals Sex Of Child' by remecy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2013
Of course she would either give birth to a SON or DAUGHTER. So what is d big deal?

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edun / Nollywood Actor Solomon Akiyesi Brags About Disrupted Wedding / Actor Emeka Ike In A Serious Scandal, Must READ!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.