Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Can't We Comfortably Watch The Music Channels With The"underage" These Days? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Can't We Comfortably Watch The Music Channels With The"underage" These Days? (558 Views)

Need Help Searching For Channels With Strong Decoder / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days / Why Can't We Make A Classic Epic Nigerian Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't We Comfortably Watch The Music Channels With The"underage" These Days? by Blogking(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2013
[LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304?ref=hl]

Yesternight, i was watching amusic channel and savouring all the beauties on screen when my younger sibling came to join me. The thing is as the songs kept rolling, i saw myself driving this innocent one to the sitting room whenever a lewd or grossly explicit song came on! It was certainly embarssing because, i kept inventing excususes to ensure she left, but the ignorant child kept comming back to spend time with her"brother" who had just returned from the university.
I subsequently had to changethe channel to something lessdesirable to suit both our needs. However, the issue kept bothering me, why are our music channels so full of profanity these days that we may even feel ashamed to view them in the presence of our parents not to mention the children. Does it imply that there are no more talents in the industry or exploiting sex and all its likes as an avenue of marketing is the only way to break even in the industry?
Re: Why Can't We Comfortably Watch The Music Channels With The"underage" These Days? by k2039: 11:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
[size=13pt]Morality has been re-defined and under-defined.
[/size]
Re: Why Can't We Comfortably Watch The Music Channels With The"underage" These Days? by Blogking(f): 8:04am On Mar 07, 2013
k2039: [size=13pt]Morality has been re-defined and under-defined.
[/size]
Haba! Does it now imply children should be allowed to do as they wish all because of the change in morality?

(1) (Reply)

Films U Love Most / Photos: Dirty Toilet At NTA 5 Victoria Island / Need A Qualify Sponser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.