Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Your Experience With Female Bosses - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Experience With Female Bosses (17250 Views)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) / Our Male Bosses Punish Us For Refusing Their Sexual Advances: Policewomen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 16, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Na so NL dn dry reach?? Na thread (abi trend) of 2007 con dey make fp.

Lilimax:
Seem the moderators are having a slow news day

Dumb people. The thread was created by moi on March 7th this year not 2007. Dumb folks.

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 16, 2013
Black Peni5: And it took 6 years to make front page...
Erm, that's March the 7th man. Perhaps your black pënis is affecting your lucidity? smh

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 16, 2013
My ex-female boss had people joining and leaving like the block was on fire. Within the space of one year, ten staff members came in and left cos they loved her managerial skill so...she was that NICE.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 16, 2013
Female boss?(smiles) i'm always good working with them expecially "off-camera"...
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Endybest2424(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2013
True talk. Lady Bosses are really devil in human cloth. I resigned frm UBA cos of a lazy HOP who neva knw her work. Always believe on d "D Boss is always right"
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 16, 2013
Gaggi:

Dumb people. The thread was created by moi on March 7th this year not 2007. Dumb folks.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Sike(m): 2:29pm On May 16, 2013
R.O.M.A.N.T.I.C

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by flames77(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2013
Aqva:

Female bosses are witches. Chei.Pray not to have them.
He already has a female boss,so what is your contribution?
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Ebenezerk2: 2:35pm On May 16, 2013
Both male and female bosses are alike, it depends on your luck, I never enjoyed working with female bosses.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Paentera(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2013
hustla: 5th to comment...

Thank You God for making me see this day. I want to make a shalla to WizKid, Davido, Irunmole, Ifa..My Mommy,My Daddy, MTN, The Chinco makers of TECNO N3, the makers of DELL Laptops, PHCN for giving me light to charge my laptop......

Last but not the least, Our Oga at the top, Seun Oshewa, SexKillz...my friends, neighbors and other people I have failed to mention

Eko o Ni Baje ooooooooooooooooooo[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like for real? shalla? lwtmb o!!!
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by chukzie2002: 2:46pm On May 16, 2013
my candid advice is do your work accordingly,the intimidation and maltreatment from them is part of the work and training for life. Refuse to be intimidated,make up your mind not to be distracted. For everyone that is your boss is the right person you need at that time,strategize and learn the best way to work with the person either Male or Female. Thank you.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2013
Jarus: This is my third employment.

First one, female boss
Second one, male boss
Third and current, female boss.

I have been fortunate to have nice bosses in all the three places.

Both female bosses I have had are ok.

But as a general observation, female bosses are either extremely nice/good/fantastic or extremely opposite (difficult, hostile etc).

Male are usually in-between.

psychos
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by myola777(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2013
oh boy no be small experience o. most of them not all, they will make life tired u. they would be doing like say them no dey mess or pee na them their mess spell pass o. i was unfortunate to work under one which i thought i would never work under any female boss. thank God, she pushed me to be my own boss.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2013
I think it's an 'insecurity' issue.

Lots of men can easily chill out with the full understanding that they are in charge.

But most women are innately quite insecure to varying degrees - so they are always trying to prove their 'bossness' grin.

Mike Tyson doesn't need to prove how much of a boss he is. Bobo the clown does tongue.

The secret to having a smooth relationship with a female superior is to treat the relationship as man-to-woman. Doesn't matter if it's as potential lovers, father/daughter or mum/son.

Women are not really programmed for leadership. They generally tend to be less objective and very sentimental cool.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by imperiouxx(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2013
God thank you for taking me away from that previous female boss. She can kill with insult, nag, inferiority complex, false prayer, lies, self centeredness, tribalism, backbiting, blasphemies, confusion, covetousness etc.... In short, she was everything that represents B, A, D
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Sweetapple007(f): 3:04pm On May 16, 2013
Is God that gave u the job no wickered female boss can terminate ur job, where was she when u collect ur appointment letter. What God have given to me no female or male boss can take away u wil work retire they wil not see all nairalander in JESUS name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by aalex1: 3:07pm On May 16, 2013
Well,my oga at d top is a woman,she claims 2 b a pastor but she is d biggest biatch,she is a typical example of why women should not b givn powers 2 rule cos i pity men.but i hav some immediate bosses dat are females,dey are so luvin.
Gaggi: This woman was recently brought to my office to head it and since then its been one issue or the other. She listens to rumors and judges based on first to report.
God help u if she has a grudge against u as nothing u do is ever good enough. Once u can speak her language or u are ready to be a sycophant then una go be friends. This is the first time im working with a woman and I'm wondering if these attributes are peculiar with female bosses or this particular one is just a biatch.
I have worked with men for many yrs and they are always willing to both parties before judging issues. Men may not like u but they are mostly fair. The experience makes me realize that being ur own boss should be the ultimate aim for all.
Please who else has an experience with a female boss, pls share, whether d experience is positive or negative, let's learn.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by segzyj(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2013
Gaggi: This woman was recently brought to my office to head it and since then its been one issue or the other. She listens to rumors and judges based on first to report.
God help u if she has a grudge against u as nothing u do is ever good enough. Once u can speak her language or u are ready to be a sycophant then una go be friends. This is the first time im working with a woman and I'm wondering if these attributes are peculiar with female bosses or this particular one is just a biatch.
I have worked with men for many yrs and they are always willing to both parties before judging issues. Men may not like u but they are mostly fair. The experience makes me realize that being ur own boss should be the ultimate aim for all.
Please who else has an experience with a female boss, pls share, whether d experience is positive or negative, let's learn.
. They are Evil and I can dug them if I have them as a boss subsequently because I resigned my appointment early this week because of the female bitch I had as boss
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2013
Orikinla: I have had two female bosses and both ended up falling in love with me. And when I left THEY GAVE UP THEIR BUSINESSES.
NO VEX OH, NA RESTAURANT BUSINESS?
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Ibime(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2013
My oga at the top is a female and a great boss. Maybe the thread is aimed at Nigerian females?
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by gabbrri(m): 3:21pm On May 16, 2013
na my boss 4 cmc u d talk about?
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by sirvin(m): 3:33pm On May 16, 2013
Working under a female boss has it positive and negative side/effect. if she is the type that feels insecure, then you are inn for a trouble with any slightest mistake or provocation. But if its a female that the home is peaceful and knows how to relate to her staff and customers, Oh! you will learn a lot from her. Because I have been opportune to work under a female boss, it was a hell. Though I later find a way of dealing and relating with her but to my surprise when I later find out that her husband who was then a bank manager was worse and ill-mannered than the wife. i had to leave without notice and I thank God I took that decision then! All is now story! so I believe that it depends!
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 16, 2013
Okija juju: I cant work under a female boss. Not because I'ma chuvanist, but simply because women in power turn me on. Diezani-Allison is one of such women. There is just something about boss women that I love.

Should I ever have a female boss, all I would be thinking about is ploughing her. Nothing else.

You mean u get had-on for women your mom's age? ewww!
Abeg what is the attraction - the power?
Hmmmm! Okija juju is a gigolo.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by angelz(f): 3:40pm On May 16, 2013
Av had just 1 females boss for close to 15yrs have been working now n she was lovely.
Not bossy. Very hardworking but thrifty.
Truth be told, females in position of power generally is a disaster.
But we've seen few who are cool, better than men even.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Chibest2000(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2013
hustla: 5th to comment...

Thank You God for making me see this day. I want to make a shalla to WizKid, Davido, Irunmole, Ifa..My Mommy,My Daddy, MTN, The Chinco makers of TECNO N3, the makers of DELL Laptops, PHCN for giving me light to charge my laptop......

Last but not the least, Our Oga at the top, Seun Oshewa, SexKillz...my friends, neighbors and other people I have failed to mention

Eko o Ni Baje ooooooooooooooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na u mad pass.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Yvete(f): 4:07pm On May 16, 2013
rokiatu: Anything female in charge is a disaster..

Vehemently disagree!
Shocked that its coming from a woman shocked

However, female bosses often bring personal palava to the workplace. I've been on the receiving end of a female boss with marital issues. Its so clear that being a meanie stems from a bad marriage, but what would I do? Just avoid their space if you can. I overhead her say "there nothing pretty about her (me)" and I laughed to myself. HATERRRR!

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2013
Yvete:

Vehemently disagree!
Shocked that its coming from a woman[
/i] shocked

However, female bosses often bring [i]personal palava
to the workplace. I've been on the receiving end of a female boss with marital issues. Its so clear that being a meanie stems from a bad marriage, but what would I do? Just avoid their space if you can. I overhead her say "there nothing pretty about her (me)" and I laughed to myself. HATERRRR!
I couldn't hold myself darling....I don't bite my tongue.
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 16, 2013
Yvete:

Vehemently disagree!
Shocked that its coming from a woman shocked

However, female bosses often bring personal palava to the workplace. I've been on the receiving end of a female boss with marital issues. Its so clear that being a meanie stems from a bad marriage, but what would I do? Just avoid their space if you can. I overhead her say "there nothing pretty about her (me)" and I laughed to myself. HATERRRR!
this is what I hate with you women you can't call a spade a spade when one of you is involved, always trying to find excuses and or blame males for what you do, so because she is a female, she shouldn't speak the truth? She should bond with others females who prefer live in denial..women bosses are a real problem. Most lack of professionalism, can't make the balance between good and bad...a female block the salary of my aunt can you imagine woman on woman wickedness .
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by kunlej2: 4:16pm On May 16, 2013
gud female bosses are tom boys otherwise eupect hell
Re: Your Experience With Female Bosses by Dthespian: 4:39pm On May 16, 2013
Yea,av had 2 and both were seducive. They 'll be lyk,'do u lyk my new hair do, is it nyce?, do I smell good?, have been eating more fruitz and vegetables lately,am I looking fresh to u?' The worse part is when she asks 'culd u pls help me with my zip? I cnt seem to lay my hand on it'. My pple twasnt so nyce,I av to start resisting and rebuking evrytyme we 2geda..buh finnaly she's very swit(I mean working conditionz oo)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The #nairalife Of A Banker Tempted By Her Family Business / Why Do Many Govt Employees Retire Poor. / Lagos Is Worst Place To Work!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.