Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

5 Things About The Reigning Miss University Of Nigeria You Never Knew! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Things About The Reigning Miss University Of Nigeria You Never Knew! (2718 Views)

Davido Adeleke Remains The Reigning King Of Instagram As He Hits 1.4 Million / Interview With Tobi Phillips (World Miss University Nigeria 2012) / Cd John The Reigning Commedian In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things About The Reigning Miss University Of Nigeria You Never Knew! by Blogking(f): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2013
[LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE=> https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304?ref=hl]

The reigning miss University of Nigeria, "Chinelo Anazodo", is no doubt a combination of beauty, Intelligence and humility. Having known Chinelo for about three years now, i must sincerely confess how she manages to balance her position as a Queen, with that of such a down to earth student, really is beyond me! I recently cornered her for an interactive session and this is what came out of it=>

DKB: Please introduce yourself.

Chinelo: I'm Chinelo Anazodo, a student of Combined Biological Sciences, 400 level.

DKB: How has your reign as Miss UNN been so far?

Chinelo: emmm. . . It's been going well, but honestly it's been full of hurdles and blessings. I'm very greatful for this opportunity, because it made me mature faster as a person and i was exposed to alot of things, that people won't experience on a normal day. So it made me mature faster than even my mates.

DKB: Like how long does the reign, what's the duration of the tenure?

Chinelo: Actually, it lasts for a year, but until you hand over the crown you still hold the post ceremonially. That is, when Miss UNN is needed you can now appear on behalf of her.

DKB: Since your inception as Miss UNN, what has been your greatest challenge so far? As, we all know most paegent winners are expected to take up a project, what has been your obstacle(s) in achieving your project in the university of Nigeria?

Chinelo: My greatest challenge has been combining academics, with the office of Miss UNN. Although, having the passion of doing something for the student body and the non-feasibility of achieving it seems to be the greatest of all the obstacles.

DKB: So in conclusion, what are the five unique things about you an average classmate of friend doesn't know of your person?

Chinelo: okay, first thing people don't know about me is that am a very spiritual person. This is because i joke alot, am always at the sanguine end, they only realise this when they get a bit closer. Number two thing isthat. . . .ummm. . . .let me think.. . . I love handling issues of life, especially about women! I could spend years, studying peagentry, studying about how to be a lady, i even attend special lectures pertaining to that side of life on everything about being a woman. Number 3 of what people don't know is. . . i think people already know i have four brothers and am the only girl. Number 4, I love cartoons! Till the day i'm 87 i won't stop watching them. . . . I don't know what number 5 is o, but if there is any I would pass it across to you later.

DKB: It's been really nice chatting with you, thanks for granting us audience.

Chinelo: It's been a pleasure, thank you!

So there you have it! Miss Chinelo Anazodo, the reigning Miss UNN disclosing five things about her you never knew!

Re: 5 Things About The Reigning Miss University Of Nigeria You Never Knew! by CocoLoca(f): 10:44am On Mar 07, 2013
undecided
Re: 5 Things About The Reigning Miss University Of Nigeria You Never Knew! by lindaflorence: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
whats next
this doesn't call for a front page
angry undecided
Re: 5 Things About The Reigning Miss University Of Nigeria You Never Knew! by Knnawuba(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2013
Nice interview, beautiful woman!

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Covers November 2013 Edition Of Glamour Magazine / Photos: Your New Dress Queen Is DANIELLA OKEKE / Yoruba Movie Stars Spotted At Lagos Owambe!!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.