Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 - Sports (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (84367 Views)

Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia (2 - 1): Int'l Friendly On Saturday, January 4, 2014 / Jordan Vs Nigeria - (1 - 0) International Friendly On 28th October 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by collynzo2(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2013
I.Joan:

I have noticed you angry angry angry

Now scoot!!!!!!!!!!
That's it honey, i'm taking off the wifi service in the kitchen
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by misterh(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2013
Cusubaba: Mumu, i have been reading ur bias comments , ur hate for Mikel will never change anything. Whether ur a Ghanaian or a fake Nigerian come next season Mikel will still bench Essien or send him to loan again as he did before. Bastard, u hate Mikel so much because he is from a tribe u hated so much. Mikel helped Nigeria to won AFCON 2013. What did Essien achieved in Real Madrid or Ghana?
smh. Will i call this insecurity or what? The guy presented facts, it's left for you to counter him with your own findings. Resorting to name calling only shows your kind of mindset. Who's brought up the issue of place of origin?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2013
collynzo2:
That's it honey, i'm taking off the wifi service in the kitchen

I was waiting for you to display your chauvinistic gutter senses!!! And you did!!! angry angry angry
Idiota...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by teejohn247: 7:43am On Jun 01, 2013
SuyaEater: Spain go use tiki taka kill us for confederations cup....i see a 6-0 drubbing of naija later this month....na only tahiti we go beat
...na so una talk before afcon especially after d friendly against cape verde. U guyz should jst watch out
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2013
supaeagles:
Football is sometimes like music, you will hold on to the belief that the players and teams you followed during your youth are the 'best' and nothing modern comes close to that.

Is Andreas Pirlo playing catch up?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Cusubaba: Mumu, i have been reading ur bias comments , ur hate for Mikel will never change anything. Whether ur a Ghanaian or a fake Nigerian come next season Mikel will still bench Essien or send him to loan again as he did before. Bastard, u hate Mikel so much because he is from a tribe u hated so much. Mikel helped Nigeria to won AFCON 2013. What did Essien achieved in Real Madrid or Ghana?

The same Yaya Toure that Mikel made vanish in the just concluded nations cup is who that guy is calling Yaya's wife. wink

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:03am On Jun 01, 2013
shymexx:

It's not just about that, it's about what they did with the ball.

Go watch the winning goal Dennis Bergkamp scored against Argentina at the 1998 world cup in France, and tell me all those names you listed can pull that off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H6xxRlkkFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoHyH61ZUiM

Please they are a lot of great players today. That are up to the level of Bergkamp and Effenberg. Many of today's greats are underrated.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2013
What of Neymar?

Is he not technical enough. I think 5 times South American footballer of the year back to back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq7Np5HWSCo
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The same Yaya Toure that Mikel made vanish in the just concluded nations cup is who that guy is calling Yaya's wife. wink
Yaya Toure that have not won anything for his country. The fool just hated anything Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Cusubaba(m): 8:16am On Jun 01, 2013
misterh: smh. Will i call this insecurity or what? The guy presented facts, it's left for you to counter him with your own findings. Resorting to name calling only shows your kind of mindset. Who's brought up the issue of place of origin?
Shut up if don't have anything to say. I treat people they way I meet them. What have Mikel done to him for the fool to wish him bad luck next season. I know the fool as a bias scumbag.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by fisko(m): 8:30am On Jun 01, 2013
D defendas were nt organizd at al,it waz as if oboabona ad Omeruo playin 4 d 1st tym,Echiejele waz zero.anyhw,they had a gd game xcept d 2atackers Ujah ad Akpala they were dull up front.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by RedLight1: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2013
oh men! i missed the game sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:41am On Jun 01, 2013
shymexx:

It's not just about that, it's about what they did with the ball.

Go watch the winning goal Dennis Bergkamp scored against Argentina at the 1998 world cup in France, and tell me all those names you listed can pull that off.

And Pastore. Although this clip is low Resolution, try and see if this guy is not as great as the past legends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0nccPpoWQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDSdOdMZZhg
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2013
African champions indeed.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2013
Benswaggy: African champions indeed.

Do you honestly think Mexico is a walk over. The Mexicans are also the Champions of their continent. tongue

Funny people.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by matoyeh(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2013
Uyi Iredia:
Like ! One mumu talk say we need Odemwengie. Do humans eat their vomit ?
NA ORIGINAL VOMIT OOO MY BROTHER... D guy na muntula... how him go say make we call odewingie...? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Agimor(m): 9:09am On Jun 01, 2013
Despite say the match na 2am patriotic 9ja still watch the match.9ja i hail una...

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by ortopazz(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2013
Chrisbenogor: Do some people realize mexico were practically playing at their backyard ni? and that Mexico is ranked 16th in the world?

Its a team in progress, there is room for improvement but slowly we can see that Keshi is building a team, their play was not perfect but Nigerians and their short memory seemed to have forgotten when we had yobo lobbing the ball forward for martins to run for 90 minutes of the game.
We will not become barcelona overnight, we might not reach the heights of Germany or spain in a short time, nothing good comes easy patience and confidence is what the team needs.

Shrugs undecided

no doubt patience is neededm for crying out loud, the mexicans played as though something was at stake and equalized coz they had to, at a time we were in control but felt okay with the goal margin, that iidiot who dorn the nos 7, mba, the mugu in 15, became virtually useless, we cant be barca, or REAL MADRID, buh we can or sorry scratch that, we are AFRICAN champs and should always remember that, we have set a standard we cannot afford to fall beyond that radar, anything short of that, makes us jokers.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2013
2-2. Not bad! Even though I didn't watch the match.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2013
Mexico was technically far better in that match. They had more ball possessions and far better accurate passes. Matches like this are good for the Super Eagles so that they can see their loopholes and other areas that need amendment. In fact, from the defence to the forwards, none is at its best in this match. We don't have a bench yet that can turn around a match because, the substitutes had no impact in that match, instead they made the team woeful.
It's a good friendly for the benefit of it. I hope NFF will organise more for them with high ranking teams.
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 01, 2013
Agimor: Despite say the match na 2am patriotic 9ja still watch the match.9ja i hail una...

That's the spirit bro! If we don't support the Super Eagles, who will?! wink
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Vwandyboy(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry
judano: He strayed offside, the Nigerian defence stepped back to put him on. Disorganised defence
dicking in a pussy..........
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Vwandyboy(m): 9:57am On Jun 01, 2013
koastar: dicking in a pussy........ angry angry angry[color=#990000][/color]
That's the spirit bro! If we don't support the Super Eagles, who will?! wink

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by AyomideDauda: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2013
let try to encourage the boy's they try there best
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by dwapboi: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2013
Up Naija Anyhow
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by raphealolami(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2013
Cusubaba: Shut up if don't have anything to say. I treat people they way I meet them. What have Mikel done to him for the fool to wish him bad luck next season. I know the fool as a bias scumbag.

U know ЂƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡w to use big words to abuse people, but simple complete, correct and sentence is your major challenge. Steep up your game bro. Stop †ђξ abusive words. What will you teach your children?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 01, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Do you honestly think Mexico is a walk over. The Mexicans are also the Champions of their continent. tongue

Funny people.
Not to forget they are defending oympic champions, beating Neymar-full Brazil in final. A good number of their players have since graduated to national team.

2-2 against Mexico is a great result.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by ortopazz(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2013
ogugua88:

I don't know if either of you have watched Mexico play before today. They are far more organized than Nigeria, and they can certainly last 90 minutes in a match... even with 10 men as we saw today. If Mexico came at us with the strength they displayed in the second half with 11 men, I may be crying myself to sleep saying "every dog has its day".

Nigeria is good and we're all glad they won AFCON I'm the happiest o. The team that won was not organized from the very beginning. We all knew Keshi had work to do even after winning that tournament. Today's narrow draw only fortifies what most of us already knew.

I can't wait for our team to be an organized squad. Organization will make us a bigger African threat than we currently are.

i'l quickly spot that no matter how organized the mexians were, we would have beaten them convincingly, i mean first half was quite a show and then in the second half when we could have lay hatchet to the game, we became complacent, lethargic and some buffoons upfront were demoralizing the little display the team could offer, well might be they were rooted and focused technically, i doubt if they are better than us....given the scoreline and the rubbish bunch of idio,tts that flagged our jersey..
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by Akiika: 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
I'm surprised nobody noticed that names were not printed on the Nigerian jerseys. NFF still can't get it right, I saw the match but couldn't identify the players...it took long before I noticed Enyeama was substituted. Haba, how much be jersey?
Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by autchman144(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
Its jus a friendly, not a tournament, names aren't mandatory.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 by tonididdy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
cant beleive i did everything humanly possible to sttay awake last night ONLY TO SLEEP OFF 30MINS TO THE GAME.....arrrrrggggghhhhh....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

J.J Okocha Disguises As A Cleaner In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Nina Farooqi Sacked From Her Job After Being Caught On TV At Euro 2020 (Photos) / Timothy Moten Quit His Job For Anthony Joshua To Defeat Andy Ruiz Jnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.