Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! (8939 Views)

Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria / What Is Wrong With Building 5 Page Websites For 5,000? I Do / Free Downloads For Movies And Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by KingPradas(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2013
good
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by mimifonwon(f): 3:30am On Mar 09, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
I may have arrived late but at any rate, I was doing my normal morning online news runs when I stumbled across the latest movie starring Ini Edo and Tonto Dike, "Playing Safe". At the end of the trailer, which is on youtube, they posted the movie's website. I decided to check it out and voila! the site actually exists: http://www.playingsafemovie.com/

I hope this is a new and lasting trend for nollywood and most importantly, a new and steady income stream for us web developers...not the 5K to 10K kind o, he he

negro where have you been, this is has been happening since 2008, you are 5 years late... mtchewww..smh,
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 09, 2013
iamswizz: Viewing this topic: Seun( m ),

Bros, we catch you o... Abi you sef wan act film?
abi e de find thread when e wan close...lol...
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by Jesuspikin87(m): 6:22am On Mar 09, 2013
NOLLYWOOD KO FIREWOOD NI.

BTW, Do they have sites where I can download their movies?? My Sisters loves Firewood tho. Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by MEILYN(m): 6:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by MEILYN(m): 6:55am On Mar 09, 2013
hw will d website affect d fact dat dey re Acting Rubbish? Anyway oo dey re coming up

Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by Ignatio(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2013
Nollywood need to build film schools and hire pros from Hollywood to teach them the technicalities of film making. Other Nigerians can go and learn there too at a subsidized fee. I believe the money from GEJ is enough to do that.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by temitemi1(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2013
They should spend d money given to them by government judiciously.
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by msb247(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2013
yawa-ti-de:
I may have arrived late but at any rate, I was doing my normal morning online news runs when I stumbled across the latest movie starring Ini Edo and Tonto Dike, "Playing Safe". At the end of the trailer, which is on youtube, they posted the movie's website. I decided to check it out and voila! the site actually exists: http://www.playingsafemovie.com/

I hope this is a new and lasting trend for nollywood and most importantly, a new and steady income stream for us web developers...not the 5K to 10K kind o, he he

Having a website for every movie is NONSENSE. Instead, there should be only ONE (1) website that'll take care of all Nollywood movies with info and clips such as old movies, upcoming movies, soundtracks, detailed info on the crew, marketing info etc etc etc cool
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by Peterboy1(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2013
developing a movie site without changing there story line does not make sense to me
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by Freiburger(m): 9:25am On Mar 09, 2013
Why now?, well, never too late.
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by nke001: 9:54am On Mar 09, 2013
Great move!
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by BUSHMAN1: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2013
first they should change the name NOLLYWOOD for starters,and they should stop filming in their backyards and change the fake american accents..otherwise they are going no were i dont hear americans copying naija accent
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by Zzyzx92(m): 1:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
BUSH MAN: first they should change the name NOLLYWOOD for starters,and they should stop filming in their backyards and change the fake american accents..otherwise they are going no were i dont hear americans copying naija accent
thats why you are a "BUSH MAN" grin grin
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by LeSulk(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
I will start watching nollywood films when there are real gunfights.teenage and young actors play major roles
Re: Nollywood Is Now Developing Websites For Movies! by internetpo(m): 7:12am On Jul 15, 2014
We shall ger there. Good designers and improvements needed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Result Site Is DOWN Cannot Handle Concurrent Users Of 1.5m Candidates ? / Why Are Nigerians Not Paying For Any Online Ideas / Man Jailed 6 Months For Refusing To Give Police His Iphone Passcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.