Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (19942 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / Meet 3 Famous Nigerian Celebrities Who Succeeded Despite Their Disabilities / [PHOTOS] 3 Famous Nigerian Celebs Who Have Succeeded Despite Their Disability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by skydeep(f): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
There are people we admire and we wish to be like them. My list includes:
1.Oprah Winfrey
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
3. Michelle Obama cool
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Dyt(f): 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
undecided
Who are d 'WE'
D Antelopes?

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by skydeep(f): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dyt: undecided
Who are d 'WE'
D Antelopes?
grin. Are you an antelope? Then this thread is not for you. tongue
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by LordReed(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
skydeep: There are people we admire and we wish to be like them. My list includes:
1.Oprah Winfrey
2. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
3. Michelle Obama cool

Feminist! tongue grin

I have lots of people I respect and admire but these three I would mention have a special place in my heart:

1. Leonardo Da Vinci (Learning, Art, Engineering)

2. Stephen King (Literature)

3. Sade Adu (Music)

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by skydeep(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Feminist! tongue grin

Not really tongue
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Caracta, Stephen Covey, Stephen King grin
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by xynerise: 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
Caracta: Caracta, Stephen Covey, Stephen King grin
You didnt include my name? angry.

@Topic.
Mel Gibson
Don Moen
My father
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
xynerise:
You didnt include my name? angry.
Neither did you include mine cheesy
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
OP, i want to make another list. Is it allowed?
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chimamanda Adichie: I have a girl crush on this woman, I remembered the first day I watched a Youtube interview of her and she spoke about the way society paints a picture of men being the mighty saviors, proposal and the sick ideologies put into children from a young age. Gosh, I fell deeply in love. The way she demands attention when she speaks, her control of the English language, her simplicity. KAI!! God!! "The danger of a single story" is also a good one to watch. I just love the way she ties her gele, like mehn that woman gives me chills. She's living my life, apart from the writing part.

Joke Silva/Funmi Iyanda: Great tv personalities. Good command of the English language and beautiful women. I love Iyanda's choice to cater for almost 100 children. I love how independent she is and how she displays a young and happy life. I love their passion for Nigeria and their want to see change.

TB Joshua: I don't know any other Nigerian that gives to charity and needy people as much as this man. I'm highly impressed by his deeds, he deserves to be shown appreciation. That man gives like no other.

12 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by dopeJemi: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
R.KELLY

SAM ADEYEMI

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by EzePromoe: 2:30pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eze Promoe, Eze Promiscuous and Eze Provokes tongue

3 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by ihedioramma: 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
TRY AND BE UR SELF. DONT TRY TO BE LIKE SOME ONE, TRY AND OBEY THE LAWS OF JESUS .

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Smartiegurl(f): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: Eze Promoe, Eze Promiscuous and Eze Provokes tongue
hehehe! Me too. I know them nd i admire them.......#4 ya mind#
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by specialguest(f): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
1. Barack Obama
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Oprah Winfrey
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
Condoleeza Rice, Hilary Clinton, Joyce Banda

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by EzePromoe: 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2013
Smartie gurl: hehehe! Me too. I know them nd i admire them....... #4 ya mind#

Shun that thing jor. Na my mind you take talk? grin Well for me another three people I admire are;
Smartie gurl, Lolo Promoe and Smart phone babe wink
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by xynerise: 4:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Caracta:
Neither did you include mine cheesy
whats your name?
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
xynerise:
whats your name?
Cara Nun
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by xynerise: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2013
Caracta:
Cara Nun
I mean your name. angry. What is your name?
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Bonaguy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Beyonce Knowles - Strong woman, am so obsessed
Oprah Winfrey
Bill Gates
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
Caracta: Condoleeza Rice, Hilary Clinton, Joyce Banda

Tsk another feminist! tongue

skydeep:
Not really tongue

Hmmm! Not when you all are citing women only
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2013
xynerise:
I mean your name. angry. What is your name?
Ahaps! That's my name. Ask anybody. Pls where is Rhymez?

Don't derail skydeep's thread o tongue
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Caracta(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Lord_Reed:
Tsk another feminist! tongue
I love strong women cheesy
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Ajengb: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
IBB naija gadafi libya. Idiami uganda

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by onila(f): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
Angelina jolie

wole soyinka
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
1, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
2, Wale Tinubu
3, Fola Adeola

1 Like

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
SHINA RAMBO

SAANI ABACHA

IDI-AMIN

6 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by avalontony(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
jesus christ
benny hinn
my parents.

2 Likes

Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by xynerise: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
Caracta:
Pls where is Rhymez?

I dont know o
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by colombiana: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
dopeJemi: R.KELLY

MIKE ADEYEMI

WHITNEY HOUSTON
Ok r kelly and whitney really next time I see u high on coke I knw its teenage girls next
Re: List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. by missmood(f): 6:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
ben carson celion deon kumbi wuroala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart / Dunsin Oyekan Tackles Christians Who Listen To Asake And Other Secular Singers / 'Nigerian Naomi Campbell' - Yemi Alade Dazzles In Long Pleated Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.