Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination (39038 Views)

Senate Resolutions Not Binding On JAMB – Sagay / Unizik 2012/2013 Pume And Admissions!!! / Ambrose Ali University (AAU) 2012/2013 Pume And Admisions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Seybaby(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: Which of this situation can give rise to economic problems? (a)unlimited human wants (b)wants of varying important (c)limited means of satisfying wants (d)means used in different ways
A is d ansa
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Seybaby: A is d ansa
nah its not a,but the correction has been made. The answer is C
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:41am On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: I'm a girl oh cheesy
am sorry ma
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: Is it A? *runs and hides under d bed*
hmmm.the answer we nt given now till 2pm,because am wating 4 others.so it we be a fair game
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: 1, C
2, A
3, A
correct!!!
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 10:04am On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: (1)c (2)c (3)a
your numba 2 answer is corwrong...its A
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 10:07am On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: Which of the following curve is concave from origin? (a)production possibility frontier (b)supply curve (c)the demand curve for indefinite elastic demanded goods (d)the perfectly inelastic demand curve
the answer is A or nothing else
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2013
u are correct
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2013
lmao...hidding under the bed, hidding inside the cabinet, running away etc..i hope you won't be answering your questions thisway on the D-DAY.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Abuklaw(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: The demand for factor of production is (a)competitive demand (b)composite demand (c)complementary demand (d)circuitcious demand (e)none of the above
E because it should be derive demand
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by adetola31(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Emmy35: 1, C
2, A
3, A
. Emmy r u on 2go... U can drop ur Username here...
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by adetola31(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: u are correct
. Emekakelvin drop ur 2go i.d. If u r on 2go...
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
Abuklaw: E because it should be derive demand
bros, derive demand is also known as circuitcious demand
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Abuklaw: E because it should be derive demand
abuklaw dont dis confusing another name 4 derive demand is circuitcious demand
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
adetola31: . Emekakelvin drop ur 2go i.d. If u r on 2go...
it seems adex have my 2go id. My username is SMART2061
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Which of these xteristics makes demand differ from want. (a)want is 4 money while demand 4 goods (b)want is essential while demand optional (c)want is mere desire while demand is backed ability to pay 4 goods (d) b and c (e)none of the above
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
The supply curve is (a)downwardsloping from left to right (b)upward sloping from right to left (c)positive (d)negative
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Adex097: my bros its mosquitoe o
my padi u are on point ooo. because mosquitoes can cause different diseases such as malaria which we make a strongman weak and may also make someone get mad suddenly(cerebral malaria) but lion,if i may say has nt been seen by most of us "the devil u know is better than the devil u have nt seen"
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Emmy35(f): 2:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: u are correct
Easy pesy :p
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
[quote author=emekakelvin]Which of these xteristics makes demand differ from want. (a)want is 4 money while demand 4 goods (b)want is essential while demand optional (c)want is mere desire while demand is backed ability to pay 4 goods (d) b and c (e)none of the above[/quot
C]
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: it seems adex have my 2go id. My username is SMART2061
oh !!! So u are the smart guy
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Elthugnificent(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: The supply curve is (a)downwardsloping from left to right (b)upward sloping from right to left (c)positive (d)negative
upward sloping left to right. Which makes it positive(c) .because of it law. The higher the price, the higher the quantity supply ceritas pirandu. Also the formular QS=a+bp . The + side in the formular shows the positive reaction from the suppier to the price of the said commodity.
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: Which of these xteristics makes demand differ from want. (a)want is 4 money while demand 4 goods (b)want is essential while demand optional (c)want is mere desire while demand is backed ability to pay 4 goods (d) b and c (e)none of the above
c. Want is mere desire while demand is bakd wit ability 2 pay for the good
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: The supply curve is (a)downwardsloping from left to right (b)upward sloping from right to left (c)positive (d)negative
c. Positive
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sirbussy,padi Adex and el ........ U all got it correct
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Adex097: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
emekakelvin: my padi u are on point ooo. because mosquitoes can cause different diseases such as malaria which we make a strongman weak and may also make someone get mad suddenly(cerebral malaria) but lion,if i may say has nt been seen by most of us "the devil u know is better than the devil u have nt seen"
well said
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by Elthugnificent(m): 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
when a fall in price of one goods icreases the demand for another goods. The two goods are said to be .....
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: upward sloping left to right. Which makes it positive(c) .because of it law. The higher the price, the higher the quantity supply ceritas pirandu. Also the formular QS=a+bp . The + side in the formular shows the positive reaction from the suppier to the price of the said commodity.
oga see as u dey xplain these tins,i like ur xplanation
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Adex097: oh !!! So u are the smart guy
yes ooo bro
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
El thugnificent: when a fall in price of one goods icreases the demand for another goods. The two goods are said to be .....
close substitute
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Did anybody parcipate in the just concluded Neco--gce(if any)the result has been release
Re: Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination by emekakelvin(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
Although the victory may nt be certain but the struggles continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Best In Nigeria - THE's University Rankings 2019 / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities / Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.