Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Saw These Pastors In hell Fire [A MUST READ] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw These Pastors In hell Fire [A MUST READ] (924 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire (a Must Read) / I Saw These Pastors In Hell Fire [a Must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Saw These Pastors In hell Fire [A MUST READ] by Johnnoah1st: 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
I decide to share this controversial
“revelation” for one simple reason: While I was growing up in Port-
Harcourt, a Pastor with spiritual gift
made some very worrisome exposé
about one of the late Pastor’s that was
mentioned in this latest revelation.
What was said about his “secret dealings” has troubled my heart for
many years because I know the
Pastor who made
the exposé personally. He is not one
who talks anyhow. PLEASE READ THE SCARY
REVELATIONS BELOW….. In an interview a man identified as
Brother Sadiq, who was allegedly shown
hell after a forty day fasting said “The
Lord said ‘come with me’ and the next
thing I saw is that we were walking
together in hell. When we got to hell, the Lord said to me, ‘this is the place you
wanted to see, don’t be afraid because
of who I will allow you to see, and what I
will show you READ IT FULL HERE: www.informationng.com/2013/03/i-saw-these-pastors-in-hell-fire-a-must-read.html
Re: I Saw These Pastors In hell Fire [A MUST READ] by Dyt(f): 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
Rotflmao
Re: I Saw These Pastors In hell Fire [A MUST READ] by Johnnoah1st: 1:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Dyt: Rotflmao
wat is funny?

(1) (Reply)

Christians! Where Is Your God? / The Holy Ghost Empire - ‘prophecy’ Is The New Big Business In Africa / King Yahuwshuwa Is Coming Very Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.