Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp (25671 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / A Minute Of Silence For New Corpers From Imsu Who Died On Their Way To Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by joshuaidibia(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,u will always be remembered as a fallen hero!!!
fallen heroine. Nt hero.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by tomzman: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2013
So sad. After investing so much on their child, this is what the parents get. May her soul RIP.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by youngzeal1: 7:19am On Mar 08, 2013
My heart goes out to Her family.... RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by mathylucas: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2013
Rest in peace Bose.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by buhak: 7:33am On Mar 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 08, 2013
Artistree:
Not a nice thing to say...
But with this ur grammer sef the letter suppose lost cos I no know wetin u been wan go teach students for ur PPA.
The last time I checked that wasn't the spelling!
Very, very sad death. RIP.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by susay2006: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2013
ur death was too sudden! Many pple still saw u some days b4 ur death. Each time i saw u in school, your beautiful face radiated every time.. your family and friends mourn u, the whole dept of microbiology, eksu mourns u. Till we meet at the resurrection morning! We love you!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by snadguy007(m): 7:54am On Mar 08, 2013
ollyboy009: Then why wont i thank God 4 the gift of life?who know what cud have been my faith supposed my call up letter didnt lost.
your faith cud av been ur fate.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by obinna21: 8:00am On Mar 08, 2013
YoungSalute: I will say it again. NYSC should be trash out. Taking innocent life for nothing.

Bose, please hurt the souls that disallowed NYSC to be cancelled.

May God keep your soul and protect your family.
wat is dis nigga sayin? pple go hav been goin thru nysc and returnin safetly alot of other pple who are nt corpers also die errday on the road.
its complicated to escape fate evryone has got a path to follow so one way or the other pple must die

RIP BOSE!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by laurel03(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Bose RIP...... When I served in Taraba, at least 3 corper died and many injured, sickness and different bad incident, a friend of mine lost one of his eye because no hospital in the place he was serving after fly incent entered is eye. We were robbed one day in Kastina ala in benue state and those Tiv bastard were even shooting directly to us thank God dt dr bullet dnt killed us. A lot of bad thing like dt happen to people nation wide in the name of useless NYSC. God direct our leaders right
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Mospring(m): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2013
zuma4k: so sad... i wish its not true
this is soo disheartening!: gush...
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by tewoayo(m): 8:18am On Mar 08, 2013
May ur soul rest in perfect peace. What a great loss.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by obinna21: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2013
sauer:
What do you mean "God knows best. We give him all praise. He cannot be questioned."? What kind of rubbish statement is that? angry
When such ideas or feelings like those expressed in this statement continue to propagate, then Nigeria has no more hope! Why would you mean that as a conclusion to why she lost her life, instead of referring to the very lack in social infrastructure we experience in this part of the world!? angry
mister keep quiet and respect God!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by silayo2008: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2013
RIP
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by sayso: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2013
Sorry dear.Rest in Peace and may the almighty God grant you eternal rest.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by kkjj(m): 8:33am On Mar 08, 2013
RIP Miss Bose and may God keep the rest of your family under His perfect peace.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Edwinejembi: 8:41am On Mar 08, 2013
What a life? RIP my dear Bose.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by koolkalm(m): 8:45am On Mar 08, 2013
lindiwey: @those of u blasting ollyboy what has he said wrong?read his comment again n undstand.for those of u dt cn never undstand evn after readn it let me break it down..his cal up letter got missn and he was sad abt it and I guess he missd d NYSC orientation because of dat.he is nw tryn to say every disapointment is a blessing.instead of complaining abt his missn cal up leta his tankn God for d gift of life because he cud hv died too on his way to his orientation camp..RIP Bose

@lindiwey thanks, I don't understand why the bashing is neccessary when they are also commenting in pidgin.... RIP Bose Adebayo
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by dulphines: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2013
specialguest: i cant imagine how heartbroken her family would feel right now. After training a child from primary through university. I heard four corp members also died on their way to zamfara camp though i dont know how true. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

I still can't understand why Nysc has not been abolished, afterall most ex corpers are still in the labour market years after completing their youth service.

NYSC has not been abolished because Yacrukbu Gowon is still alive!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2013
So sad embarassed cry

I also had a near-accident on my way to Sokoto during NYSC in 2007 - came out through the window.

I lost a good friend, Lukmon Busari Press Club President, to road crash during NYSC.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by damilola231(f): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2013
This is so sad, still trying 2 recover from d shock cus my bro was in d same bus when the accident happened but all thanks to God for his mercy
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by kennyblac(m): 9:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Great loss to τ̲̅ђe nation, imagine someone who had gone thru series of stress, risks, and commitment all in τ̲̅ђe name of being a succesful child to her family. A moment of joy turns to sorrow of mind. If Ɣøû were still alive, I Ҝҋø̲̣̣̥ѿ Ɣøû could have been a blessed child to ur parent, great wife to ur husband & wonderful mum to ur children.. Its so painful to lose yet another hero.. RIP dearie.......
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by ibkgab001: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2013
Till we meet again.... God be with you...R.I.P
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by otunbacymbal(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2013
darmiee1: Sad! This Young Lady Who just Received her NYSC Call-Up Letter Died in a Fatal Road Accident on her Way to Imo state's Orientation Camp

This young lady Bose Adebayo, Splendor Magazine gathered, was involved in a ghastly road accident yesterday, Wednesday 6 March 2013 on her way to NYSC orientation camp in Imo state.

Bose we were told, attended OLCOM High school in Akure, Ondo state and graduated from University of Ado Ekiti(UNAD), Microbiology Department.

Despite challenges in many parts of Nigeria, such as bad roads, killings, Disease Outbreak, lack portable water and many more, National Youth Service Corps, a Nigerian Federal Government establishment continue to post graduates to those areas.

It's simple, if government must post anyone faraway from where they've been used to, then government seriously needs to first fix those problems...May Bose's soul rest in peace!

Our reporters are working to bring you more useful reports about this as soon as possible.

Read More: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/sad-this-young-lady-who-just-received.html?m=1

Also See: What Bose Adebayo's High School Close Pal has to Say About Her

Read Here: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/what-bose-adebayos-high-school-close.html?m=1
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by otunbacymbal(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2013
Abosede Atinuke Adebayo,,i cant believe you are gone,your death is like a Dgger in my heart,Rest in the
bossom of our lord..crying ..life is cruel.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by susay2006: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2013
koolkalm:

@lindiwey thanks, I don't understand why the bashing is neccessary when they are also commenting in pidgin.... RIP Bose Adebayo
The timing is very wrong. He shouldn't have commented that way... He could av appreciated God in his privacy and nt here!
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by donem: 9:19am On Mar 08, 2013
lindiwey: @those of u blasting ollyboy what has he said wrong?read his comment again n undstand.for those of u dt cn never undstand evn after readn it let me break it down..his cal up letter got missn and he was sad abt it and I guess he missd d NYSC orientation because of dat.he is nw tryn to say every disapointment is a blessing.instead of complaining abt his missn cal up leta his tankn God for d gift of life because he cud hv died too on his way to his orientation camp..RIP Bose
Your explanation is spot on, you share my sentiment on "Ollyboy" post.
R.I.P (Bose Adebayo)

1 Like

Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by texazzpete(m): 9:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Why the automatic assumption that all road accidents in Nigeria are caused by bad roads?
Bad drivers account for at least half of the deaths on our roads. NYSC has nothing to do with this.

Maybe we should abolish marriage since MC Loph was on the way to a wedding when he was killed in an accident.
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by gRutiE(f): 9:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Wao, hardluck,made me remember mine on my way to edo camp frm kano. I was almost killed by some guys at abuja. My worst day bt thank God am alive. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Bose Adebayo Died On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp by kennyfao(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2013
Life is not fair. Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC Batch B Corpers Passing Out - Congratulatory Message / Want To Get Your First Post-nysc Job? Lets Make A CV For You !! / My Name Was Swapped On My Nysc Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.