Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend (878 Views)

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. / Guys,post The Picture Of Ur Boo Here / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend by bittyend(m): 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Hiya my nairaland fam, I'm back at y'all like I never left. I have been in Singapore for a minute and I just thought I should pop in to see what's good with y'all. Back to business; post a picture of your girl or any girl you're presently checking.

This is the girl that's currently letting me offload the tank from time to time and I also make her pump out to balance the equilibrium like a real man should. tongue

Bittyend of Narnia.

Re: Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend by Caracta(f): 2:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Huh
Re: Guys, Post A Picture Of Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2013

(1)

Why I Hate My Ex ( A B'itch )... / What Can I Do Most Of D Married Men In My Office Are Asking Me On Date.... / 8 Awkward Things Human Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.