Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Batch A 2013 Shares Your Camp Experinece As You Are Sworn In Today - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A 2013 Shares Your Camp Experinece As You Are Sworn In Today (633 Views)

Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC Adjust Batch A 2013 Mobilization See The New Time Table Here . / NYSC Batch A 2013 House (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Batch A 2013 Shares Your Camp Experinece As You Are Sworn In Today by greatgeo(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
The batch A 2013 had offically been sworn in today as corpers and we all have our experinces in the camp house or ground let us share it so other may know the merit and demeirt

For me here in gombe state,coming down to gombe is not a small journey O and there are security personal at every point when you want to enter into the city .as at the swearing in ceremonies we where about 1300 corpers but over 2000 corpers were posted here.most of the corpers in my room are from the north only few from other part of the country,the enveroment is ˚♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡“ ,there is electricity and water,for now the soldier are very friendly,the food they say its ˚♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡“, we have not been given cavas for now,most of the guys in my room were in the parade guide,the fun is none stop here but d demrite is the hot sun I mean hot its hot in here and the water is salty type that is dat for now
Share yours so we can all know
Am really enjoying coming here to serve my country
Re: Batch A 2013 Shares Your Camp Experinece As You Are Sworn In Today by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2013

(1)

Pls Help / Help Mi / Full Training Scholarship Worth N40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.