Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

John Obun Disgraced Overage Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Obun Disgraced Overage Team (1434 Views)

Mali Will Beat Overage Nigerians To Win The Cup. Ghana Supports Mali 100% / Is Nigeria Still Using Overage Players In Youth Football? / Overage Argies Beat Second String Eagles 3-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

John Obun Disgraced Overage Team by 12large1: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
First of all I want to say I don't know any of these player personally neither do I have any grudges against them, but Seriously what john obuh is doing in this current anc should be classified as a criminal offense in any sane country. I don't want to start listing names, however in 2011 atleast 7 of the players cur rently that john obuh listed were deemed proven overage players by an acridited website " westafricanfootball.com" in 2013 this players are still playing, seriously are we waiting for amiesimaka to say something before anyone can do anything about it age cheat has totally ruined Nigeria football, when is this kind of blatant overage cheating going to stop, the annoying fact is that officials are helping this players cheat, trust me Nigerians are not stupid, corruption or no corruption if officials really want to play players with right ages they would but no they want players that are stronger last anc "Sam ameobi" was dropped from camp because he was alledgedly too small the fact is that we have cheated so much that using real ages players will seem like something new. This is one of Nigeria biggest problem "corruption" when you say you are nigerian and one makes a funny remarks don't get offended or blame the leaders because the leaders are a product of their environment if Nigerian citizen can and will boldly support this blatant overage cheating then what will happen if they are given the power to rule the country. I didn't want to mention the names of the overcheaters because I know foreigners look at this website, afterall it was on yahoo homepage, however if you really want to know more go look at westafricanfootball.com and see the names and story of blatant age cheating. Once again thanks john obuh for his wonderful usual igbo crooked way( I'm igbo) a product of our environment. Thank God I don't get mad when foreigners say Nigerians are too corrupt. Like my people say ," dem no they lie o, no be today corruption start" lol
Re: John Obun Disgraced Overage Team by 12large1: 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Now lets the the usual conspiracy theorist defending this obvious age cheat by saying " e concern you," or our usual Nigeria infamous bible slang " he who has never sin throw the first stone" Nigerians are so corrupt
Religious at the same damm time
Re: John Obun Disgraced Overage Team by 12large1: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
All of una dey look and no comment. I wanna hear you people views on this, wetin una think
Re: John Obun Disgraced Overage Team by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
bros who are those players?some of us havent got time for westafrican.com or any gossipping website.i read something about some players though before last AYC in south Africa and the subsequent world cup and i think he later decamped/dropped some players due to over age issues.

Please tell who those players are...im a bit concerned though about Bright Ejike,he didnt make team the last time due to health problems,Ajagun was there as well as Kayode..i wonder if these players ages are still under 20.
Re: John Obun Disgraced Overage Team by bingbagbo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
so nigeria has been cheating shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Winning Ensured / Super Eagles Drop In Latest FIFA Ranking / A Friend Betting Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.