Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:46 PM

The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. (37878 Views)

Result Of Deworming / Deworming / The Essence Of Autopsy On Dana Crash Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by agohavivi(f): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2013
I recently went to see a friend who narrated to me, how her neighbour lost her 7year old child to worms.

According to her, the girl had not been feeling well for some time. She was vomitting frequently and had lost a lot of weight. On visiting the hospital, the doctors kept treating her for malaria and thyphoid to no avail. Eventually, the child died.

Her uncle who visited from the UK a few days before insisted on an autopsy which the parents declined because they felt it wasn't necessary but the uncle persisted and even took up the expense involved. To everyone's surprise worms were the culprit. I was told that the family doctor felt so bad for not having the slightest suspicion that worms were responsible for the childs ailment. The mum almost resumed her mourning because she was so filled with regret that with only a dose of zentel that costs just N150 she could have saved her child.

Immediately I left my friends place I rushed to a pharmacy to buy zentel for every member of my family.

Deworming is somthing we rarely take seriously yet it's been proven to be a life saver.

14 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Caracta(f): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2013
Let me go and buy zentel too. Everybody pls buy zentel. It's just 150naira. Buy zentel today!

4 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by jidewin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Thanks Agho.I have alweays stressed the importance of this.Even when i met a mother whose son is 5 years of age and had never de-wormed him.Already sent this to her.
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by sureteeboy(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tnx for the info. Retrax is a good drug to use
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by 1shortblackboy: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
zentel the official dewormer of nairaland ! only 150 per pack protect ur family get zentel today !

3 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
Agent of Zentel on the loose.

4 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by yuzedo: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
SO YOU DEY MARKET ZENTEL FOR HERE.... YOU DON PAY SEUN & YUZEDO TAX?? undecided

Nairaland is owned by Seun Osewa & Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo. All rights reserved. No free advert of goods or services.

angry angry angry

19 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by noskeybaba: 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
I have been hearing of worms Aηδ de worming people or children, but to be honest since I was a child me and my siblings don't know what it means. We have never experienced it or have it. Recently I was arguing with a friend, I told him that I have never had worms, he said its a lie that all human beings have worm. I don't know where he's coming from.
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
Its so true. Lol grin

I made the first pagecheesy?
lol. Yay! *catwalks away, seriously shaking ass* :-P...*
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
little forces that can destroy vine....

1 Like

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
can that zentel de-snake me? Cos d worms inside me go don reach python level.

7 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by 9icest: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
What about deworming myself. Whats the benefit? I do KFC three times a week, and Im feeling like ive been poisoned embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Emade(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
Dat is very gud information
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by SIRKOL(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2013
Caracta: Let me go and buy zentel too. Everybody pls buy zentel. It's just 150naira. Buy zentel today!
hey! Dis is not an advert centre ok??
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by sylve11: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: can that zentel de-snake me? Cos d worms inside me go don reach python level.

lol. grin grin cool
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Kingslaw(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Not for everybody.me na bitter-leaf water i use deworm.

1 Like

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by dhamiedan(f): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello Advertiser,
Pls at wat age shd some1 deworm a child?
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Watzhup: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Kingslaw: Not for everybody.me na bitter-leaf water i use deworm.

That is deworming through natural means.
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by 32D: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
ACTUALLY THIS TOPIC WAS CREATED TO MARKET ZENTEL...nice one poster, u dey use style corner seun money abi
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by yuzedo: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
Amaaskia: Its so true. Lol grin

See achievement na?! With that your nyash wey flat like iPad? undecided undecided undecided undecided
so wuz yo numba? grin grin grin tongue

9icest: What about deworming myself. Whats the benefit? I do KFC three times a week, and Im feeling like ive been poisoned embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Ode! For ur mind now u be big boy because u dey chop N40 KFC o! undecided

SLIDE waxie: can that zentel de-snake me? Cos d worms inside me go don reach python level.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Iaz93: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Amaaskia: Its so true. Lol grin

*runs after shaking ass* #i must touch#
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by ojubi(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
@ oops it is called "differential diagnosis"if only medical personnel can be humble enough to seek the opinion of other colleagues. A female friend of mine was so sick with severe abdominal pains that left her sleepless for more than one week and unable to attend lecture. She went for treatment at university of calabar teaching hospital were she did a scan and all manner of test the doctors told her she has" pelvic inflammatory disease" and gave her high doses of antibiotics and pain relievers but to no avail. This girl suffered and almost died of abdominal pains so I asked her to go to a private lab. And do a simple text known as "H pillory" used in detecting peptic ulcer, when the result came out it was positive, but the doctors in unical could not noticed this differential diagnosis. I prescribe antacids for her and gave her medical advice on the dos and Dons of peptic ulcer, and since that day that problem ended. Most times you just need to try another medical personnel.

7 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by miqos02(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
why would any parent not deworm their children
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_Juju endorses the use of Zentel and Combantrin For deworming..

If symptoms persists after 3 days, consult your doctor.. If it still persists after 1 week, consult a herbalist.. If it still persists after 2 weeks, Consult Okija_Juju.. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Iaz93: 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
yuzedo:

Ode! For ur mind now u be big boy because u dey chop N40 KFC o! undecided

grin grin grin grin
falls from ____
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
My doctor told me to deworm 3 weeks ago, cos I felt i was sick but tested negative for all. I was laughing cos I felt adults have no business in deworming, does it mean adults can have worms too ? Its scary.
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by TableLeg(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
OP... Thanks for promoting Zentel, NOT INTERESTED!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by 1shortblackboy: 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Okija_juju: Okija_Juju endorses the use of Zentel and Combantrin For deworming..

If symptoms persists after 3 days, consult your doctor.. If it still persists after 1 week, consult a herbalist.. If it still persists after 2 weeks, Consult Okija_Juju.. grin
okija no be ancestral spirits u wan konn take put inside person so ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by zolajpower: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Little wanda my kid runs temprature late last mth. It a lng time since i deworm her. I bettr go and get Zentel
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by deols(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
deworming is a norm in Nigeria and other developing nations. To have worms is not compulsory grin

If u drink good water and eat good food and wash your hands regularly, u may never have worms.

But yh! prevention wv zentel is better than cure.cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know / He Was Asked To Hold Torchlight While Surgeons Continue Operating His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.