Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. (37911 Views)

Result Of Deworming / Deworming / The Essence Of Autopsy On Dana Crash Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by jenyna: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
SLIDE waxie: can that zentel de-snake me? Cos d worms inside me go don reach python level.

grin grin grin
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by buoye1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Okija_juju: Okija_Juju endorses the use of Zentel and Combantrin For deworming..

If symptoms persists after 3 days, consult your doctor.. If it still persists after 1 week, consult a herbalist.. If it still persists after 2 weeks, Consult Okija_Juju.. grin
Psycho
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by 19naia(m): 12:46am On Apr 04, 2013
yes very important to fight parasites in the body..i use herbal remedy of worm wood,cloves and black walnut husk extracts...this version kills all kinds of worms and flukes,filaraii and even prevents protozoas from expanding in the body as in malaria outbreaks,there are lung worms,heart worms and some strains even enter the nervous system and the areas around the brain...tropical environments world wide are risk and some parasites can live in the body giving no concerning symptoms for decades,and then when older,cause severe problems like elephantiasis and nervous system issues includeing seizures/convulsions...its good to do treatment as regular prevention routine throughout your lifetime...nice post here
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by swtcharissa(f): 5:15am On Apr 04, 2013
Table Leg :
OP... Thanks for promoting Zentel, NOT INTERESTED!!! undecided
a fly dat refuses T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ listen follows the corps T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ d grave
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Saecula: 5:36am On Jan 14, 2015
ojubi:
@ oops it is called "differential diagnosis"if only medical personnel can be humble enough to seek the opinion of other colleagues. A female friend of mine was so sick with severe abdominal pains that left her sleepless for more than one week and unable to attend lecture. She went for treatment at university of calabar teaching hospital were she did a scan and all manner of test the doctors told her she has" pelvic inflammatory disease" and gave her high doses of antibiotics and pain relievers but to no avail. This girl suffered and almost died of abdominal pains so I asked her to go to a private lab. And do a simple text known as "H pillory" used in detecting peptic ulcer, when the result came out it was positive, but the doctors in unical could not noticed this differential diagnosis. I prescribe antacids for her and gave her medical advice on the dos and Dons of peptic ulcer, and since that day that problem ended. Most times you just need to try another medical personnel.
pls how is it diagnosed?
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 14, 2015
19naia:
yes very important to fight parasites in the body..i use herbal remedy of worm wood,cloves and black walnut husk extracts...this version kills all kinds of worms and flukes,filaraii and even prevents protozoas from expanding in the body as in malaria outbreaks,there are lung worms,heart worms and some strains even enter the nervous system and the areas around the brain...tropical environments world wide are risk and some parasites can live in the body giving no concerning symptoms for decades,and then when older,cause severe problems like elephantiasis and nervous system issues includeing seizures/convulsions...its good to do treatment as regular prevention routine throughout your lifetime...nice post here
please where can I get wormwood in Nigeria
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by 19naia(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2015
tobimillar:
please where can I get wormwood in Nigeria

Not sure but you can have my bottle of it as well as grapefruit seed extract i brought here. What city are you in Nigeria?
They sell online in USA but not sure if they will ship here
Re: The Essence Of Deworming Your Child. by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 24, 2015
19naia:

Not sure but you can have my bottle of it as well as grapefruit seed extract i brought here. What city are you in Nigeria?
They sell online in USA but not sure if they will ship here

I am in lagos...thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.