Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address (12149 Views)

Abdullahi Gana Appointed As NSCDC Commandant By Buhari / Video : Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address / Civil Defence Commandant Can't Tell His Organization's Web Address. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by kross01(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2013
i actually typed www.nscdc.dats all, and guess what, i was redirected to this page. This video just made my day & prolly my wkend too.

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Bozz: 11:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by forkadict(m): 11:56am On Mar 08, 2013
Acidosis:

exactly, we need to know his age before castigating...

I bet some top government officials cannot do a copy and paste work on a computer...
This is the reason they employ people and then appoint them to different posts..

We don't expect this man to sit behind a computer going through the web pages to see who is online and stuffs like that..
There are people assigned for the job so if channels is so concern about the website.. They should have asked google, or better still invite the computer scientist or the web administrator of Civil dedence.

And your point is His ignorance is excusable? Or just waht the fork are you trying to say?

@ ALL.
THIS IS NOT THE COMMANDANT OF THE NSCDC. THE COMMANDANT (OR IS IT COMPTROLLER GENERAL?) IS ONE SOFT SPOKEN YARADUA LOOK ALIKE. PITY I CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE NOTE BRFORE UNA TURN NAIRALAND TO HOUSE OF MISINFORMATION
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by KDULAR: 11:59am On Mar 08, 2013
Watched the interview yesterday and was very livid adn disappointed at the level of arrogance the guy displayed when other questions ewere asked. The guy even replied "good". When asked about something related to the people being scammed purportedly by members of his organization as if it is their fault and there's no need for empathy to the plight of the victims. He is really a shame to the organization and what is called an officer just like the command PRO of Lagos Police command.

It is high time some of these paramilitary or security agencies stop behaving tough like the military. They are supposed to be closer to the populace and thus needs to have a more understanding, humane and civil posture closer. The guy was just out ther yesterday on channels disgracing and humiliating his organization thinking he was actually showinhg loyalty to his bosses and the Comptroller general of the NSCDC .
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by TDIsaac(m): 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2013
The incident here is not peculiar to this guy, it happens everywhere. Most people like him don't bother to memorise their web address because it opens automatically on their systems. I have a first hand experience of this because i work with a multinational co. Many of my colleagues always call for my assistance whenever they want to access the website or their mails outside office. They are only familiar with the office intranet which is always on their desktops in office. Several times i have been called upon by my bosses to pen down the company's website address for them so they can give it to some job seekers or other enquirers. All this is because the way we access it in the office is different from the way it is done outside. In the office, you only need to click an icon, no input of address.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by azpekuliar: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
Acidosis:

I bet some top government officials cannot do a copy and paste work on a computer...
This is the reason they employ people and then appoint them to different posts..

We don't expect this man to sit behind a computer going through the web pages to see who is online and stuffs like that..
There are people assigned for the job so if channels is so concern about the website.. They should have asked google, or better still invite the computer scientist or the web administrator of Civil dedence.

You are a disgrace and no better than that man. To not know the website of your employer, is inexcusable! Sacriledge!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by sage2(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
I am speechless.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by temitemi1(m): 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Bricklayer dat is doing civil defence work nah suegbe oooooooo! Fela said it all
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by papaejima1: 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oh mehn!!

www.nscdc.mumu.ng

That's the man's private website. Please kindly tell him how you feel..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Asis(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Lolz damn,dis guy is really a clown
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by ziondante: 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
No wonder dei r cald guguru defense!smh
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by BE811APP: 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
this d funniest thng i have heard 2day...
i shake my head 4 my beloved country!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Biafrarep(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
strangest: www.nsdc omo 404
That can't be the website, it ought to be www.nscdc.com/org/gov with one of the three domain names above though I am not sure the of the particular one
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by chuckdee4(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
alyarmouk: its really pathetic.....look at him saying..my Oga on air...itz really pathetic i tell y'll

Classic line from an agbero, smh for Nigeria
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by iheanyi4u(m): 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oh dear Lord have mercy. this is jst too funny that you feel sorry for him. He didn't get the script before hand. wow naija I hail thee
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Tjohnnay: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
symbianDON: grin cheesy cheesy hahahaha!!!! Dis commandant has just made my day grin the guy is a comedian i tell ya........www.nsdc......is dat all? Yes that is all! They should ve given him a laptop quick quick to open the site na. Am sure dat man can't even boot a computer talk more of launching an internet browser. See as he openly embarrassed his organisation, his family and his children. In school, his children will henceforth be nicknamed www.nsdc grin
www.nsdc.cough. Lolz d man cough
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by rapmike(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
THIS IS A DISGRACE... D GUY HIMSELF NA SCAM angry angry angry angry
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Salmoneus(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
strangest: www.nsdc omo 404
I tried that exact site and IT WORKS!! no need to add .com try it!! only thing is it takes you to Nevada state development corp lol

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by rapmike(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Acidosis:

guy, u honestly fall my hand
so because he is old school, he cant go for training to improve himself.
it is because of ur kind of mentality that nigeria is on self destruct mode.
wonder if its too hard to know a website now.. mtscheww the guy is a disgrace to nigeria
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by okamal(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
gratiaeo: We are not surprise. Large percentage of northerners are illiterate no wonder 60 % of teachers in Kaduna fail primary 4 examination
pls note that this man is not frm d north. He's frm south. Most of our top govt officers doesnt knw much abt ICT wat they care 4 is thr pocket. So embarrassing
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by deepwaters(f): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Oh my goodness! This so hilarious! Its difficult for me to believe this isn't a comedy skit!!! He speaks, gestures, even looks like one of these Nollywood comic characters ( esp that guy in clinic matters)! Where did they get this guy from and why does he have to be the one speaking on live TV for an org line NSCDC?? O ma ga o + O di kwa e gwu!

1 Like

Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by wonlasewonimi: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
Quentin Tarantino should come and learn how to finish a story in style from the guy. www.dhut.nscdc shook his head confidently ...thats all
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Femsyn(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
He is actually the Lagos State Commandant of NSCDC. Like d overall boss of NSCDC, Lagos state command.

@topic, this is not funny @all. The video is widespread and clearly portrays Nigeria and Nigerians as unserious fellows to d international community. Pple like dis are responsible for Nigeria's bad image abroad.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
www.themanisaretardedgoat.gov <--- that is the website

I just stumbled upon the video and I am appalled to say the least. This just goes to show how incompetent the country really is. And he just kept on blabbering like a fool, spent 1:09 mins blabbering like someone high on alomo. When he could have just said he wasn't sure, it wouldn't have let him off the hook but it would have made him look less of a fool.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
^ A typical sly fellow, trying to beat the line at all cost.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by phoneport(m): 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
A FOOL IS A FOOL EVEN WHEN HE PUTS ON GOVERNMENT UNIFORM, in fact the uniform make him more of
A FOOLISH FOOL.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Like seriously... grin grin grin
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by mkoabiola: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Wat do u xpect frm a man who pass through d back door?
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by Abmarshalo(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
This guy is a swine. We have many of them in govt like this. Its so absurd. That goes to show the extent of incompetence in our system.

God help us.
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by abbeyty(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
do you guys actually believe this organisation have an active web site ?
Re: Commandant Can't Tell His Organisation's Web Address by goldfish80(m): 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
Judging from his gesticulation,the razzness of his voice απϑ general lack of composure suggests he attendedα night school at Modakeke or some remote place, after which he paid someone to write GCE ƒoя him.smh
This reminds ♍e of an interview of α state House of Assembly memeber sometime ago... O boy after the interview, I came to τђΞ conclusion that the honorable's English teacher was crazy...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Groups Plan Rallies In Major Cities / FG, AGF Ask Supreme Court To Strike Out Cross River’s Suit On Onnoghen / Onitsha Is The Only City In Nigeria That Looks Human-created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.