Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM (12056 Views)

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead / Where Is CHARLES B Of Inspiration Fm / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Kx: 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
Bibol: That guy's show made people like Inspiration FM. Wishing him all the best.
Not entirely true.
For me Dan Forster "pulled d crowd" to inspiration not d previously unknown Chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Kslib(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
adaobi123: who be chaz b ?
Shoooor!! You no know say chaz b na name of cigar.. So you wan tell ,e say you neva smoke chaz b cigarette b4... Nna baby,you dey miss....
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by cumpaddre(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2013
is he a brother to Sky B?
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by kingskid04(m): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Miss u chaz B.I believe his resignation is not unconnected with his condition of health.I doff my hat to him.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Revolva(m): 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
crychaz B omo I no even dey listen to inspiration fm sef..so how dat one come take make light dey constant free for naija...
Who made this front page sef
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Papse: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2013
I will miss u Chaz b, no one can replace u, u'v touch my life in a positive way, if i may ask what happen? Y jst of sudden he left
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kslib:
Shoooor!! You no know say chaz b na name of cigar.. So you wan tell ,e say you neva smoke chaz b cigarette b4... Nna baby,you dey miss....
undecided undecided from your answer, i still do not know who he is
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by aduhube: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chaz B has moved to Nigeria info.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by festuskol(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2013
Revolva: crychaz B omo I no even dey listen to inspiration fm sef..so how dat one come take make light dey constant free for naija...
Who made this front page sef

4 ur mind u sound sharp n smart abi. Did someone force u 2make a comment? U could av simply ignored d post.
He is one radio presenter dt impacted lives positively. Inspiration fm is d only christian station in nigeria.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Afam4eva(m): 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2013
Goodbye Chaz B...Pls who's Chaz B?
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Biggyd2: 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by piphunter(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Chaz b was a fraud and was wasting everybodies time sad angry
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by festuskol(m): 10:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
aduhube: Chaz B has moved to Nigeria info.
guy u dey purf abi.
They r boiling water on ur head. C as u do face like monkey wey lick lime. Lol.
:-(
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by OmoKhary(f): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
piphunter: Chaz b was a fraud and was wasting everybodies time sad angry
fraud?lyk wtf?!!!go n luk dat word up in a standard dictionary!he is 1 of d most determined,non judgemental,lovin,sweet,knowledge filled man i knw.hmm....u will b missd chaz bruce n ofcourse,u,monalisa.

2 Likes

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by sms9ja(f): 11:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
its a shock to me as well, became his fan recently, wonder why he left without any info, any ideas?
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by nenepea(f): 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
tpapi: Wana wana wil b a gud replacement 4 him
Off point leaner
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Eboh06: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
He has touched and impacted on several lives...Chaz B. May God continue 2 be ur strength in dis new step u've taken.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by mckenzie125: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2013
vision2050: It have been long i heard of him.....
Is MTN lying about ''delight data offer''? I
recharge 1000 naira with the aim of
receiving 260MB to my disappoint I only
received 160MB, they sent a message to
me about the 260MB, but went I check it
with *559# I only find less than 150MB
though i used some of it when
browsing...... Is this a scam?? Can
someone explain better to me?
It have been long i heard of him.....
Is MTN lying about ''delight data offer''? I
recharge 1000 naira with the aim of
receiving 260MB to my disappoint I only
received 160MB, they sent a message to
me about the 260MB, but went I check it
with *559# I only find less than 150MB
though i used some of it when
browsing...... Is this a scam?? Can
someone explain better to me?[/quote]..............dudu only ur english sef don reach make MTN no aanswer u.......WTF are u speaking.......? Are u sure u no how 2 type a txt msg on ur fone so
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by mkoabiola: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
piphunter: Chaz b was a fraud and was wasting everybodies time sad angry
How old ar u?
Ds forum is for adults and not for toddler(s)

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by bjadexy(m): 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
is he going to establish a station or why on earth would he had left inspiration FM except for smtn not told
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Mascotizer: 12:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Like for real?...I believe there must still be smth untold, he was talking about his plans for singles which shud kick off by 3mnths time(cupid express) about a week ago, so how come he left just like that without form of notice.

But which ever way it is...Gud bye Chaz B and that implies to me; Gud bye Inspiration FM. cos as for me wana wana has neva been and can neva be a substitute for him. Infact while he wasn't around for abt a year I neva tuned to the station talkless of the show, even hearing wana's voice yesterday made me turn off ma radio.
I am just addicted to CHAZ B. He is a Hero, a Mentor and he gives me inspiration+I love his voice and his way of reasoning. Meeehn ama miss him.

CHAZ B pls tell Lagosians why u left inspiration fm...we are curious.

3 Likes

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by comothere(m): 3:26am On Mar 08, 2013
Please those he prayed for that are expectant of either life partner, fruit of the womb or health restoration should not fail to call the program when they begin to get blessed especially of those he gave time frame. Please take a clue from those who have called in to share their testimonies. Though Wana Wana can not step into his shoes but I blv she will go far bcs she did a great job while Chaz B was away. She is a good listener just like Chaz B unlike when Dan anchored the program. The only difference is going to be the prayers which he said when on air. Please let's give that girl the needed support. I love Chaz B, he is a great man.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by comothere(m): 3:34am On Mar 08, 2013
piphunter]Chaz b was a fraud and was wasting everybodies time : I read that on a lighter note which I think you mean the way he commanded traffic to the show and everyone clued to their radio. As for me, my default station was 92.3 fm.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by piphunter(m): 6:17am On Mar 08, 2013
angry
mko abiola:
How old ar u?
Ds forum is for adults and not for toddler(s)
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Elizabethoni(f): 6:38am On Mar 08, 2013
awwwwwww, but why did he leave not die!!! y'all are sounding like he's dead. i'm sure another bigger way has/will open for chazb cos he has really touched a lot of lives/saved marriages/relationships! cant wait to hear him on another station...ibaje eniyan ko da ise oluwa duro!
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by billionman: 6:40am On Mar 08, 2013
"Guide your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life"
I really love this dude. He is really inspiring, encouraging and motivating. For those of you that don't know him why not keep mute rather than posting irrelevant comments. Is it compulsory to comment on a thread you know nothing about? What happened to "look and pass"?
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2013
Ehmm..peeps, he left the station, he no die!! Can u quit making it seem like he died? undecided undecided
I no even know am sef...
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by bigsammy: 6:52am On Mar 08, 2013
ChazB..God bless you real good. You have indeed touch lives. True Ambassador. We'll really miss you.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by evera(m): 7:02am On Mar 08, 2013
Yeah I will really miss chaz B,despict D̶̲̥̅̊ fact dat I hav only listen to his program once,I was really inspired dat day. Pls can anybodi help ♍ξ with inspiration Fm number e.g ray power 100.5. God Bless!!!!!!!!
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by amdman: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Chaz B... one of the best On-Air Personalities ever to come on any Naija's radio station. Of course there were times I did not agree with his perspective, but he was on point 98% of the time. He made entertainment go much further to impact lives. Like a teacher, he can never know how much and how far his influence reached, but I say this; that there is no Sharing Life Issues without Chaz B! If I were the Mgt of Inspiration FM, I would rest the programme and allow Wanawana to develop hers... because the shoes left by Chaz are just too big for her to fill. Its not about giving answers to issues, but about the godly wisdom and presence that permeated most of what came up on that show making Sharing Life Issues the number 1 programme on Naija's radio and thats obviously missing in Wana's presentation (including yesterday's).

I love you Chaz, and I believe your moving on is for your good and was well thought out. But it goes without saying that Lagos will miss you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps #LTG (album) / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.