Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM (12057 Views)

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead / Where Is CHARLES B Of Inspiration Fm / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by 4tunebest(f): 4:03am On Mar 09, 2013
Aadibros: No one is irreplaceable

With respect to Sharing Life Issues on Inspiration FM, Chaz B is irreplaceable. Gerrit?
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Mascotizer: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2013
At last CHAZ B finally confirmed his resignation via FB. Although he did not say any word as to why he left. But with what he said one can intuitionally feel he did not leave because of health issues and that he is going to be with 2 another Radio station soon.

Here is his statements,

"Dear friends, family, fans n loved
ones,
GUARD YOUR HEART WITH ALL
DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT FLOW THE
ISSUES OF LIFE.
THIS IS JUST TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT
I HAVE RESIGNED FROM INSPIRATION
92.3FM, FOR THIS REASON YOU DID
NOT HEAR ME ON AIR LAST NIGHT AND
WILL NOT BE HEARING ME AGAIN ON
THAT STATION.
FOR NOW THIS IS ALL I CHOOSE TO SAY,
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME AS THIS OFF AIR
SITUATION WILL ONLY LAST A SHORT
WHILE!"

personally, i am satisfied with his comment. GOOD BLESS CHAZ B
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Dubemkelly(m): 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
CHAZ B finally opens up as regards his resignation via FB nd ds was his statement.
Chaz B Life Issues
Dear friends,family and fans, guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flow the issues of life.
I listened to the show last night and i heard all of you.
Here is the truth about what happened.
I gave my 30 day notice of resignation on March 1st with the intention to leave April 1 for my official vacation.
From what I was made to understand, on Monday, March 4 at the Chairman's Management Meeting, the issue of my resignation notice was brought up and management made a decision through the Chairman that I should be paid off and relieved of my duty the very next day, Tuesday March 5th.
Because i followed company policy by issuing the 30 day notice, I was shocked when I was asked to leave the premises immediately. I had to ask Valerie to pack up all our personal items so we could leave before the time of the show, as was demanded, regardless of all the plans we had made including the Radio Bachelorette.
I want all of you to know that i miss you and that I love you very much. I would NEVER just leave you the way it happened.
However, look out for bigger and better things to come. I promise you'll be hearing from me again on a much wider platform. Remain blessed. It is well with you and your families. Please spread these words and keep showing love.

CHAZ B.
Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by Boss13: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2013
OmoKhary: better listener?huh?seriously?she made SLI borin wen she hostd it.Havn't u noticed dat ppl are willin 2 talk abt their issues wit chaz than they are wit wana.

Wana is okay. People are just used to Chaz b. I remember clearly how Chaz b forces his opinion on people. Like the gay/bisexual topic. I was really interested in that topic because I wanted to know why people decide to be gay. However, Chaz b scared many of them off by insisting they need deliverance. He was a moderator and as such should listen so that people can learn. Do not take sides. I believe wana will do fine, she is very matured and can handle topics very well. I also think she is part of the research team. Chaz b made sharing life issue a Christian program which I honestly believe it should not be so. Christians should not relegate other religion. It is so sick.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Leaves Inspiration FM by adenugatoyin(f): 6:59pm On May 15, 2013
Chazb is nw in rythym93.7fm frm 6.15 to 7.oo vry wondaful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Fireboy DML – Laughter, Tears & Goosebumps #LTG (album) / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.