Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? (24339 Views)

Ladies Can You Rock This Hairstyle?????????????? / Ladies Would You Rock This Style / Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Johnnoah1st: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: ara re ko ya. U r messing wt my post. Ur own don finish 4 dz site!
y are u always monitering my post on dis site? dey send u to me?
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by olybob: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wait 1st, is she a LEARNER!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vicdo: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
Illuminati.....
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
vicdo: Illuminati.....
everything be Illuminati to you
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Euckybaby(f): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
nt here in nigeria
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by NAJALYN: 5:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
This is cow's tail to drive away flies or any intruder. Iranu.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
Laughter don finish me here oooo, someone help!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:

I tire o
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
kunletiwoo:

I tire o
abi
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Shankboye(m): 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Na tonto dike be dis?
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vicdo: 6:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
Your left yansh for there....I talk to u?
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by victokafor(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
ahhhh this one naa gnam gnam style!!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
vicdo:
Your left yansh for there....I talk to u?
see this bongo...........abeg put a post that is worth reading...village boy mttcchheeww
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nancywealth(f): 7:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
this is nonsense
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vicdo: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
see this bongo...........abeg put a post that is worth reading...village boy mttcchheeww
I guess u r so dumb n hv nothing meaningful to contribute, hence the reason u r stalking me.
Bushmeat!
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2013
vicdo:
I guess u r so dumb n hv nothing meaningful to contribute, hence the reason u r stalking me.
Bushmeat!
first, i was not stalking....i just saw your comment, which i thought was not relevant, that is why i commented. Also, if you read the earlier posts, I made a valid contribution to the thread. Anuofia
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Johnnoah1st: y are u always monitering my post on dis site?
cos u r suffering 4rm 1st degree madness (aka 1st 2 comment syndrome). I v beta tinz 2 do on NL dan 2 monitor u.
Johnnoah1st: dey send u to me?
even d goat ll wanna luk bak (as if it can fight) wen pursued 2 d wall.
Lyk I said earlier, ur own don finish 4 dz site. U plagiarized my post jst 2 show ur mumuness.
Bt I fit pardon u on 1 condition.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vicdo: 7:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
first, i was not stalking....i just saw your comment, which i thought was not relevant, that is why i commented. Also, if you read the earlier post, I made contribution to the thread. Anuofia
And who d h€ll r u to judge if my comment is relevant or nt?
Hey, u rily need to see a psychiatrist.
SMH
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
vicdo:
And who d h€ll r u to judge if my comment is relevant or nt?
Hey, u rily need to see a psychiatrist.
SMH
i don tire with you and your illuminati comments...BYE
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vicdo: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
i don tire with you and your illuminati comments...BYE
Oya dey go! no let me catch u 4 here again oo
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
vicdo:
Oya dey go! no let me catch u 4 here again oo
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
I'm still foxed at d blonde tuft of hair at d bottom! I mean, wht d "F"
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Ezekiah1977(m): 8:28pm On Mar 09, 2013
If I see any lady with this kind of lunatic hairstyle, I will personally pay for her treatment bill in Aro Hospital. Because this is insane.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Ezekiah1977(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
If I see any lady with this kind of lunatic hairstyle, I will personally pay for her treatment in Aro Hospital because this is insane.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by kennydee05(m): 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Don't be surprise seeing this on Nollywood
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by joannes7(m): 12:28am On Mar 10, 2013
WTF!! shocked
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by its22078: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2013
its her head. she can do watever she likes with it
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Eww its disgusting! So hell no! 0_o
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Nicemoc(f): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2013
A big 'NO'
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by Debrothz(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2013
nonsense.
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just finished watching Idols Nigeria, Yinka Davies one of d judges is carrying this hair style though she didn't cut her hair, she packed it up. Well............ I can make it without cutting my hair ooooo. PH girls re rocking it now though its still coming up. 4 d guys, dont be suprise when ur gf comes 2 see u with this hair style*signing out*
Re: Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle? by johnwell(m): 9:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
This is the begining of madness!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Jessica-Anyansi Crowned Queen Of Aso World 2015 (Photos) / Tara Orekelewa Make Up Products / Corporate Portraits Of White Women With Black Hairstyles..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.