Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 (40516 Views)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / Manchester United Vs Real Madrid - UCL (1 - 2) On 5th March 2013 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona - El Clasico (2 - 1) On 2nd March 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by cr7lomo: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
I dint c a red card in d game and man u were 2 goals up. Dats 4 those dat said d red card in d champions league changed d game . Madrid wud hv stil floggd ur butts
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
hotwax:
What I am simply saying it. Don't muddle things up. We are talking about leg kick, you are talking about offside goal. He is not talking about offside goal.
Chicharito scored an offside goal against chelsaea thanks to clattemburg. He didn't complain of this. Terry his somebody in the leg and he got sent off. Do you understand the difference now? You can even get additional match ban because of this.
You won your championsleagues thanks to bias officiating.

Have you check the link that i posted in the message? What did you see in the pictures? What was the decision that was supposed to be taken is such scenario according to Fifa? Which of the Champions League did United won with bias officiating. My friend, if you say they are bias officiating, then it goes to every club. Every club benefits from it and that is my point. Colocinni broke Demba Ba's nose. He was not given any caution and you Chelsea fans didn't deem it fit to be debated/discussed on this forum.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

May be na luck Chelsea too get wey Man United no convert all their chances in the first half.
i cn see dat u r 1 of dose man u fans who watches d bck of d tv,in d 1st half hw many clear chances did u get maybe 3/4,n we also got 2,in d 2nd half,we got clear did i jst mention clearsorry we got gr8 chances dat we lost,has i said earlier,if only mata has scored,it wuld av been a diff.story.
Again,pls always concentrate on d game u r watching and nt b flattered by what pple say or r u a learner
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by dangiwa09(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

Have you check the link that i posted in the message? What did you see in the pictures? What was the decision that was supposed to be taken is such scenario according to Fifa? Which of the Champions League did United won with bias officiating. My friend, if you say they are bias officiating, then it goes to every club. Every club benefits from it and that is my point. Colocinni broke Demba Ba's nose. He was not given any caution and you Chelsea fans didn't deem it fit to be debated/discussed on this forum.

This is very painful to read.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by hotwax: 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

Ba's issue was A̶̲̥̅​ pure card. But its chelsea. Every FA referee don't wannaa see chelsea.
If it were manu player, they will ban colocini 8 match ban.
Did you get the picture now?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
i cn see dat u r 1 of dose man u fans who watches d bck of d tv,in d 1st half hw many clear chances did u get maybe 3/4,n we also got 2,in d 2nd half,we got clear did i jst mention clearsorry we got gr8 chances dat we lost,has i said earlier,if only mata has scored,it wuld av been a diff.story.
Again,pls always concentrate on d game u r watching and nt b flattered by what pple say or r u a learner

Thank you so very much. It is the back of the TV i watched and also i am still a learner. You said "we got clear did i jst mention clearsorry we got gr8 chances dat we lost,has i said earlier,if only mata has scored,it wuld av been a diff.story" There is no "if"[/b] in football. Nobody lay football with if. Who told your Mata or any other player that got your so called "clear/gr8 chances"[b] not to score or is it that Man United have paid them not to score? Or is it Howard Webb that you called Man United refree who hold their legs or prevented them from scoring. It is the result that speaks and not "clear/gr8 chance" and "if". You are so grin with that your if.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fabville: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
dangiwa09:

This is very painful to read.

English Language professor, that is a job for you to do on this thread. Continue picking out all those typographical errors on this thread. But you failed to realise that this is not a thread where you flex you English Language writing skill muscle. I think you have a whole job of corrections to do from the beginning of this thread. One musician have sang it in the past that "English no be my language"
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by AkpuNku2: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
1025:

uncle, u have what i call, genetic confusion. what do i mean by this? a woman sleeps with everything on trousers. igbo, hausa and yoruba and all of a sudden, she is pregnant. igbo ear, yoruba nose, hausa brain. to make matters worst, those men were on different local drinks like alomo, monkey tail etc. u are a product of this genetic confusion and insulting ppl is a culture and a stand out sign of ur type.
die if u can. the man u u are talking about has no african not to talk about a nigerian.
do u have any sign of white man in ur combination? get out jare.

does it change the fact that your mama na big time ashawo ?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by SailorXY: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
1025:

uncle, reading this ur post reminds me of ppl who u see on the road walking and just talking to themselves. everything about man u and their fans are different. every other that posts here do same with pictures as prove. pls make enough research and come out with proves like i do. for example, see the picture below.

ur able coach has gone mad since his team was given just one red card. he no longer talk to press, he no longer shake hands with other coaches and the wife is even complaining that he no longer sleep inside the bed room. why?
what will he do if his team was given two red cards like ur ref(mr. clattenberg) did to chelsea? maybe he will jump inside the ocean.
sometimes, i do think fergie is having problems managing old age because he said van persie was lucky to be alive when ordinary ball hit him but said nani didn't do anything wrong for kicking somebody on the chest as u can see in the picture below.
is manu suffering from their nick name(red devil). is this a confirmation that nothing good comes from the devil?

how come I don't see you on united's thread again? really missed your myopic-kum-hate contributions... or is it the fact that man united have been winning easily and "fairly" while chelscum is in the pits all these while from 7 trophies at the beginning to 0 in the end cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Fussbot: 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
1025:

uncle, u have what i call, genetic confusion. what do i mean by this? a woman sleeps with everything on trousers. igbo, hausa and yoruba and all of a sudden, she is pregnant. igbo ear, yoruba nose, hausa brain. to make matters worst, those men were on different local drinks like alomo, monkey tail etc. u are a product of this genetic confusion and insulting ppl is a culture and a stand out sign of ur type.
die if u can. the man u u are talking about has no african not to talk about a nigerian.
do u have any sign of white man in ur combination? get out jare.
(brosthe man u u are talking about has no african not to talk about a nigerian)bros,4 ur info,welbeck is a ghanian,he moved 2 england at a very small age and decided 2 play 4 england instead jst like moses issue,nani is 4rm cape -verde,if u are current,u'l know dat so many portuguese hav a cape-verdian route..evra 4rm senegal,and our new boy Zaha is 4rm cote-d'voire by birth..
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2013
Fabville:

Thank you so very much. It is the back of the TV i watched and also i am still a learner. You said "we got clear did i jst mention clearsorry we got gr8 chances dat we lost,has i said earlier,if only mata has scored,it wuld av been a diff.story" There is no "if"[/b] in football. Nobody lay football with if. Who told your Mata or any other player that got your so called "clear/gr8 chances"[b] not to score or is it that Man United have paid them not to score? Or is it Howard Webb that you called Man United refree who hold their legs or prevented them from scoring. It is the result that speaks and not "clear/gr8 chance" and "if". You are so grin with that your if.
I don't have much to tell you now,but i wuld b glad 2 see ur damp wet face when we trash man u at stamford bridge,till then sha

bt wait b4 u sleep today pray 4 man u bcoz stamford bridge na hell oh.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 14, 2013
Akpu.Nku:

may thunder scatter your mama pus.sy there, edioooooooooooooot
d person wey dey ban me no c dz one abi
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 14, 2013
Akpu.Nku:
all chelshit fans here are nothing but animal with maggot brain
and all the fans of the hopeless club u fan are nothing more than vagabonds born through miscarriage, didn't taste lactogen from their mamas breast but was fed in the dustbin with rotten foodstuffs like 10 days old exposed eba
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by Meritbaba(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2013
Chelsea V Man U Replay match has been April 1...April Fool Day, CLmon Chelsea lets fool those Man U Scum Club
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea: FA Cup (2 - 2) On 10th March 2013 by GGyem: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
They are scammer pls, don't fall

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020 / Vardy Wins Premier League Golden Boot, Beats Ings, Aubameyang & Sterling / Manchester City Vs Barcelona : UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2016