Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama (5597 Views)

Trailer Of "Dead City - Rise Of The Aliens" (A New Nigerian Movie) / Trailer Of 'The Four Boys' (An Aluu 4 Movie) / Trailer Of "Awakening": A Nigerian Dark Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by ijebabe: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2013
Here is a teaser trailer for Render to Ceasar directed by Onyekachi “Lucky” Ejim starring Gbenga Akinnagbe, Bimbo Manuel, Omoni Oboli, Wale Ojo, Kalu Ikeagwu, Femi Jacobs and Kehinde Bankole.

Synopsis
Caesar revolves around two detectives stalking a psychotic crime lord in Lagos. Two friends who relocate from overseas to join the Lagos State Police command in Nigeria, who are assigned to track a notorious robber named Caesar, who doesn’t make their chase easy.

Ovbiagele, Akinnagbe and Omoni Oboli are producing the film.

Akinnagbe also stars in writer/director/producer Jono Oliver’s drama titled Home; and has a major recurring role on USA’s new drama Graceland; he also continues to lend his acting talents to short films.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDQbz6_FBfs

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by VillageBoi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Now that looks really good and seems very, very interesting! Ta for posting it @ Ijebabe.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
Added to my list of 'must watch smiley. Its cool.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by ijebabe: 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
It looks good but I hope the dialogues will be clearer in the movie. They need to learn to turn down the music when the actors are talking. That just pissed me off but yeah its interesting!
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
You gat a point there. Just like in 'awakening'....I think it should be corrected since this is just a trailer. What they always fail to realise is that, the trailer should be even more interesting and catchy than the movie.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by VillageBoi(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
True talk people.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Ignatio(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2013
Now this is what Nollywood suppose to look like. I hope the storyline is good.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by kunlefox(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
isn't this just a normal film but definitely looks like a better cop drama than the usual 9ja policing that some nollywood films show glimpse of, and the trailer is just 41seconds so it does give much away..
So Gbenga Akinnagbe is comimg to nollywood? i can never forget him playing Chris paltrow in The wire.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by huninaija(f): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Seems like a good film.. Can't wait to watch half of a yellow sun by chimamanda..
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by jossynb(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nice
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by ebamma(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
huni_naija: Seems like a good film.. Can't wait to watch half of a yellow sun by chimamanda..
me too i cant wait to watch half of an ijebu garri by ebamma mbamma

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Legalplayerz: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Wait o.... Is that Gbenga Akinnagbe? The guy from the Wire (Chris).
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Ejine(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
I just hope it actually has a good storyline with good actors and performances, unlike that piece of shiitt "The Mirror Boy".

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by sholay2011(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
This is why I like Omoni Oboli...she knows how to choose quality projects and not trashy ones like 'Blackberry babes'(Ipad girls ni) or 'Dumebi the village girl'. The sky is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by obailala(m): 11:12pm On Mar 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDQbz6_FBfs

Now this may be a bit off the topic but when I open the youtube link to this trailer, I think the comments there have a strange pattern lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by ugees(m): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
when is it hitting the cinemas?
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by manny4life(m): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2013
The trailer looks nice but it isn't long enough undecided
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by KokoBeware: 12:54am On Mar 11, 2013
Legalplayerz: Wait o.... Is that Gbenga Akinnagbe? The guy from the Wire (Chris).

Yessooo one and the same.......
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by 9ja4eva: 3:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Interesting.. i wonder when Nigeria will have CSI ...lol
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by prof800(m): 3:53am On Mar 11, 2013
d writer & producer Desmond Ovbiagele was interviewed on a local tv station where he said d movie is currently undergoing post-production in canada. Although non-linear editing was done in 9ja d VFX & SPFX will be ready in about 2 months after returning from canadian studios.
really looking forward to seeing dis muvie sha..
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 11, 2013
These people are funny o. It seems like a parody of 24/CSI/V for Vendetta. Copy-copy people.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by kq(m): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2013
Cori_corde: These people are funny o. It seems like a parody of 24/CSI/V for Vendetta. Copy-copy people.

From that little trailer you saw a parody of 24/CSI/V for Vendetta all in that less than one minute video shocked. Omo no be only dem dey funny you self funny and your imagination is very fertile.

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by mosquitoNet(m): 5:51am On Mar 11, 2013
Get the fu..ck outta here with that bullsh*it
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 11, 2013
The trailer is superb; I hope the entire film will also be superb.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2013
Check out the difference in the views of this thread to that of 'funny nollywood titles'. Smh. I've ways said nigerians are one heck of baboons. grin. I mean who likes to dwell in negativity? Only nigerians angry

1 Like

Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by VillageBoi(m): 9:23am On Mar 11, 2013
speedyboi:
Check out the difference in the views of this thread to that of 'funny nollywood titles'. Smh. I've ways said nigerians are one heck of baboons. grin. I mean who likes to dwell in negativity? Only nigerians angry

I've never clicked on that thread. Will have a read of it now.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
speedyboi:

I know, right. Even though I clicked on that thread, I still can appreciate a superb work.
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Here's the official trailer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cH015xeFJU

Omoni Oboli looks beautiful smiley smiley. I think I saw Kehinde Bankole, Is she in the movie as well?

On another note....I'm tired of the long wait! Wetin sef
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
^^^^....Okay I just saw her name in the original post
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by sholay2011(m): 11:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
speedyboi: ^^^^....Okay I just saw her name in the original post
Are you chatting with yourself? undecided Don't get us worried bro. grin
Re: Trailer Of Render To Caeser: A Nigerian Crime Drama by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
sholay2011:
Are you chatting with yourself? undecided Don't get us worried bro. grin

undecided undecided angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Zee World Series Like Twist Of Fate, King Of Heart E.t.c Here / Complete List Of Winners In The Mtv Base Mama Awards 2015 / Best Tv Series To Watch Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.