Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (20261 Views)

Little White Girl Crys To Her Mom That She Want's To Be Black (must Watch Video) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / 7 Things That Make You Look Like A Cheater(even If You Are Not) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by etunoman76(m): 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
My late mom was the best. She was the most beautiful, loving, caring, protective, dedicated mom. She gave my life a meaning. She's not here with me anymore, but I can always see that beautiful smile on her face. And did I add that she used to be the best cook in the world, till my wife came along cheesy

So what makes u smile about ur mom?

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!

5 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by dopeJemi: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
she'lL say ' won't u give Me a goodnight kiss ' and I be like 'what? Its embarrassing' buh I'lL stilL do it and she'lL Laugh

Dou shez not here buh whenever I think of dat.. I SMILE smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by etunoman76(m): 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
dopeJemi: she'lL say ' won't u give Me a goodnight kiss ' and I be like 'what? Its embarrassing' buh I'lL stilL do it and she'lL Laugh

Dou shez not here buh whenever I think of dat.. I SMILE smiley

Mine would come to my room last thing@nite or first thing in the morning just to gist. She did that most of the time. Whenever I had issues with my dad, she was always there to bail me out

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ha my mum is the most beautiful person on this earth,i remember when i was much younger during my pre teen and teen years,she would come to my room to give me a good morning peck and goodnight peck.she doesnt do that again,dont know why but she's very loving and passionate about me.i dont even know the words to describe her but i know that if it were possible to buy the world for her,i'll do it,she has really thought me what motherhood is.she's more than a mother,shes a friend,a confidant,my first teacher,my model,my biggest critic,mt jewel and my pastor cheesy * singing in asas voice*eba mi kira fun mama mi,orisa bi iya o,kosi laye,iya ni wura

6 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Never pressure her kids for money . . .Always on her kneels praying, Mom, We love you

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by huninaija(f): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mum is beautiful and never fails in the cooking department, my daddy made a good choice when he chose me mother! kiss
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Obiora4life: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
Words cannot describe the sweet things my mom does for me that makes me smile. Even at my age, when my mom visits, she does a lot of me... I'll ALWAYS love my mother.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
huni_naija: My mum is beautiful and never fails in the cooking department, my daddy made a good choice when he chose me mother! kiss

One of the reasons I can't stay away from home for six months straight. grin
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
She's a damn good cook. And just too hardworking even for her own good. She won't let us wash her cloths or my dad's. Sometimes, out of finding something to do, she'd pick my cloths or my siblings and wash it!as old as i am. Damn. (i find it annoying sometimes) And to think she's working... She's very neat and tidy too.

Did i fail to mention she's very beautiful and well shaped?? Curvy and voluptuous! My God!and she's over 50!

Whenever i just think of that, i smile. But my mum is a strict woman sha..no nonsense type.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by otbliz(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
she's stubborn

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Akpaife(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
I love my mum she is caring n God fearing
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
My sweet mummy... when i think of her i just smile and know she is resting peacefully. There is nothing like having a mother, please value and show love to your mum when you still can. Always tell her how much you love her. I wish my mum was alive smiley.... God bless her soul.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by IceDude(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Never pressure her kids for money . . .Always on her kneels praying, Mom, We love you
Same with my mum. But my mum adds swag 2 her prayers by holding her breasts every time she prayz 4 me and my siblings
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by victorazy(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
She no beat me for one day
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mom's cooking skills is to absolutely die for. Even my dad brags about it... grin grin

Each time my siblings and I are travelling back to school, she loads our luggage with FOOD, both local and assorted. Only my mom can pack 50 kg worth of stuff into a bag and when it is weighed at the airport, it'll be 25 kg. Shior!! I leave her to pack my bags for me.

Gosh, I'm starting to miss her now cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by huninaija(f): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
HQ:

One of the reasons I can't stay away from home for six months straight. grin

6 months ke? shocked Thats like a year in my eyes, nothing short of 2 weeks lol grin
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
There is nothing like mothers love, despite that they might be harsh and annoying most of the time. Mothers are more likely to die in place of their kids. Like my mother usually say, "Ihe ga-egbu nwa m nwoke bia gbuo mu."
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Tolexander: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
When i was young, probably when i was a baby. Mum would call a girl which was a year younger than me her daughter inlaw jokingly anytime she is passing with her mum in front of our house after the gurls mum and mine had finished greeting themselves.
I asked mum one day why she calls the gurl her daughter inlaw and she said that the gurl is my wife cos the gurl and i did play when we were babies.
When we grew up that was what i used to asked the gurl out cos mum had already parted the red sea with her word and created a way for me to get to the promise land.
Mum! Can't helped but smile anytime i recollect this.

There are these words of comfort and encouragement she always give me.
''every cloud has a silver lining'' and
''life is not too small to create a friendship neither is it to big to create enmity''.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by bory09(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hmm what can i say o. Okay my mum is the best cook she kills the stupid hungry spirit in me and.......she is my best friend.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by DaGeeNius1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2013
Ma cute mum is such an awesome cook who still enterz her kitchen wen she tellz us her fwendz dnt step in there any longer.
When ever ma Mum callz while in school, b4 she endz dat call she must say "I love u dear" and expects u to say dat same statement 2 her. Which wld mk fwends start laffin at u wen dey hear u say dat.
What a Luvin n Carin Mum!!!

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by 50calibre(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
Even at my age, whenever me and my mum are crossing the roads in Nigeria, she still hold my hands.

19 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Soso990240(m): 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dat woman is smthng else..she doesnt wan 2 cee any gal around me..i luv her.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
EVERYTHING[b][/b]
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by drsolob(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
My mom is the best thing dat ever happned to me. Since i lost my dad my mom have played the role of both a father and a mother to me.I want to say thank u mom.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by skydeep(f): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Mum will always tell my husband that if he makes me sad, she will flog him like a baby grin. Mum got me my first car. I love you mum. cool

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by yemstok(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
She makes everything seem easy......she'd always say "You can do It Yemi,It's in U" she gives best of advises....She's d reason I'm successful 2day...I owe her a lot. Love U mUm smiley

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Joey82(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
I was in 300L then.
Mum just decided to give her son a surprise treat.
she prepared a cooler full of pounded yam and nice egusi soup with dried fish.
she thought the hostel was one small place and she could easily locate me.
i'd switched off my phone and went for a lecture on second camp.
she arrived and was overwhelmed with the crowd and didnt even know how to start asking.
A good samaritan took her to front of male hostel and she just sat there hoping i'll happen to pass by.
funny thing is after the lecture i 4got to switch on my phone.
after gallivanting i decided to go smack garri and was surprised to see her just sitted and patiently waiting.
i had to invite at least 6 other guys b4 we could dismantle the p. yam.

15 Likes

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Her love, strength, encouragement, hardwork, cookin...infact Everthing! She taught we d girls to be independent which we are. I'm very grateful to my parents for d way they brought us up...I thank God everyday them. So happy mothers day to my sweet mummy...Love u and daddy much much!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Sike(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
I can never forget the way my mum teases me when it comes to woman matter. The way she teases me when she sees me with a lady, i'll just smile. That woman ehn!!!
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Never someone dat talks a lot. When I stay out late, she`d call my fone nd wud be like, "do u have a wrist watch??" When I say yes she'd continue, " I doubt if yours is correct, anyway its 11 pm by my own". I'd reply, "yes ma" , she'd now give her final statement " thank you very much" nd drop d call. Message delivered, sharp sharp, I'd call d nearest bike nd head for home where my food wud be waiting for me at d dining, she would not even ask where I was coming from but I must eat d food whether I like it or not. Lolllz, I really love my mama. Sumtyms when am in skool she'd call nd be like "have u eaten today? When I reply she'd just continue," anyway, I tink u have some money in ur account" nd I would get an alert almost immediately, she does dat while still in d banking hall. I really love d funny lady.

1 Like

Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by xreal: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
my Mom sabi pray and cook - welllllll!

Happy Mothers' Day Mama.
Re: Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
kulyie: Ha my mum is the most beautiful person on this earth, i remember when i was much younger during my pre teen and teen years,she would come to my room to give me a good morning peck and goodnight peck. she doesnt do that again,dont know why but she's very loving and passionate about me.i dont even know the words to describe her but i know that if it were possible to buy the world for her,i'll do it,she has really thought me what motherhood is.she's more than a mother,shes a friend,a confidant,my first teacher,my model,my biggest critic,mt jewel and my pastor cheesy * singing in asas voice*eba mi kira fun mama mi,orisa bi iya o,kosi laye,iya ni wura
God is watching you in 3D o!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y / 8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! / Diagnosed of Dual Hole in the heart #PlsHelpSaveBrian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.