Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120292 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2015
ononoplanet:

May Allah reward you for sharing and May He ease our Affairs. Amin @Amazeball salam, u are off the radar again oh.
Lol! She is really off the radar. @ononoplanet,I dnt stay in Lagos would ve helped u out. I pray u get a good place.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by mubzay(f): 2:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
As-salam alaykum, @rainyday: tnks for d invite. May Allah (swt) grant us our heart desires.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
mubzay:
As-salam alaykum, @rainyday: tnks for d invite. May Allah (swt) grant us our heart desires.
Yaaay!!!! Welcome on board sweetie!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
Aslmn alykm,my dear sisters.@ononoplanet,may Allah recompense you for the failed ivf.What can i say?Am just exhausted.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2015
zeezzy:
Aslmn alykm,my dear sisters.@ononoplanet,may Allah recompense you for the failed ivf.What can i say?Am just exhausted.
Wow,God is Great! Your thought crossed my mind today and here u are. Be strong sis,I know its nt easy some days r harder than some and u can cry if u want(I do dat a lot) but after dat talk to ur creator to bring relief for u. He has the power to do all things,nothing is impossible for Him. Tell him how u feel,vent,rant,complain to Him,He understands and listens. Tell Him to do dat which is best for u and inshaAllah u will have cause to smile.... Stay strong my darling,e-hugs

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by dahaz(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2015
Jummat mubarak to all TTC.May Allah grant you your request in these beutiful and blessed day of jummat.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2015
dahaz:
Jummat mubarak to all TTC.May Allah grant you your request in these beutiful and blessed day of jummat.

Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MrOlai: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
May Allah(SWT) in His mercy provide blessed children to all TTC.

For the women TTC, there is an App on google playstore called Lady Count Time (LCT) for you. The App would help you to determine precisely the following:

1. Your safe days

2. Your unsafe days

3. Your fertile days

4. Your ovulation day.

With these, you can program your friendly matches with your hubby around your ovulation day. It is important you notify your husband to abstain from sex for at least 3 days before the penultimate day of ovulation. The abstinence would bring about increased accumulation of sperm cells ( i.e high sperm count) during ejaculation, even with men with low sperm count.

Also, during this ovulation period, ask your hubby to go as many rounds as possible. It is should be noted that Doggy Style is one of the best styles for conception. After each ejaculation, it is advisable you shock your butt with pillow to minimize semen leakage due to gravity. With planning and prayers, Insha Allah, you'll all be blessed with blessed kids.

How the App Works

1. Click on the App to open it. After opening, it will show you calendar with the present month.

2. Click on the start day of your period. It will paint that date red. Then, start clicking on the subsequent days and it will show you what each of them stands for.

Wallahu musta 'an.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2015
MrOlai:

For the women TTC, there is an App on google playstore called Lady Count Time (LCT) for you. The App would help you to determine precisely the following:

1. Your safe dats

2. Your unsafe days

3. Your fertile days

4. Your ovulation day.

With these, you can program your friendly matches with your hubby around your ovulation day. It is important you notify your husband to abstain from sex for at least 3 days before the penultimate day of ovulation. The abstinence would bring about increased accumulation of sperm cells ( i.e high sperm count) during ejaculation, even with men with low sperm count.

Also, during this ovulation period, ask your hubby to go as many rounds as possible. It is should be noted that Doggy Style is one of the best styles for conception. After each ejaculation, it is advisable you shock your butt with pillow to minimize semen leakage due to gravity. With planning and prayers, Insha Allah, you'll all be blessed with blessed kids.

How the App Works

1. Click on the App to open it. After opening, it will show you calendar with the present month.

2. Click on the start day of your period. It will paint that date red. Then, start clicking on the subsequent days and it will show you what each of them stands for.

Wallahu musta 'an.

Salam. May Allah reward you for sharing.
@everyone still no info about good centres in ikeja for TVS? There is God oh!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MrOlai: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2015
ononoplanet:

Salam. May Allah reward you for sharing.

Amin my sister.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MrOlai: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2015
ononoplanet:

You can check Clina Labs in Ikeja. This is their address:

Address
Shop 21, Opic Plaza, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

Phone
+234-1-7900517

Fax
+234-1-7734810

Website
clinalabs.com
- See more at: http://www.businesslist.com.ng/company/101754/clina-labs#.dpuf
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 19, 2015
MrOlai:

1. Your safe days

2. Your unsafe days

3. Your fertile days

4. Your ovulation day.

How the App Works

Wallahu musta 'an.
May Allah reward u for the info! I pray He grants us with pious children. @ononoplanet,I hope @mrolai post will be of use. I wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by MrOlai: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2015
rainyday:
May Allah reward u for the info! I pray He grants us with pious children. @ononoplanet,I hope @mrolai post will be of use. I wish u all d best

Amin my sister. Wa iyakum.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2015
@ononoplanet,were u able to locate d TVS centre? I hope it went well. All d best sis!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
@zeezy pls dear do not be tired there is always a reward at the end. I pray almighty answer your prayer sooner than you expect.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aaamin and all my sisters here.tnx abibyy and how are u doing?and the children.may Allah bless them.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by dahaz(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
"Those who patiently leave everything in Allah's Hand, will see Allah's Hand in everything they do, and all worries end where faith begin." (Q.65:2-3). We pray that Allah will, in His infinite mercy, make our hearts more sincere towards faith, free from disbelief, bestow us a truthful tongue, make life more and more easier for us and protect us against those who plan evil toward us. Amin summa amin. Jumu'at Mubarak

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Salam alaykum my beautiful sisters,hope we r doing good and holding on. May Allah make it easy for us all. Am going to do a TVS this month and also try d much talked about gufei bao. Wishing us our heart desires InshaAllah. Baby dust

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 12:54am On Sep 07, 2015
Salamualaikun my dear sisters,how is everyone keeping up?may Allah make our paths easy.infertility is a very difficult situation to be in except for Allah's grace...when infidelity is added to d equation it almost feels like a death sentence..... Please sisters I need ur prayers I feellike iI am loosing my home.these days I just dont have d strength to keep going. cry cry cry
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2015
@rainyday,i wish u the best,may each step take you to your desired location Insha Allahu Kareem...Amin...
@ Amazeballs, may almighty Allah make it easy for you...what can one do when the issue of infidelity arises except to keep talking to God? And if u go and start complaining that your dh is cheating on you,the first question you will be asked is " are you not a Muslim? Is your dh not entitled to more than a wife? "...

All I can say is may God make it easy for us,bless us with beautiful babies that will distract us from any kinda worries...
Let's be strong babes,kun fa ya kun...

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2015
@safe06,thanks dear. Hmmm, AF started yesterday so its like I will hold on with d TVS,also dis one wey d gufei bao seed lost for one mama vj,d tin don dey fear me o! Its well. @Amazeballs...I really don't know what to say to u my darling sister cos I know u r hurting badly. But I will pray for u sis,Allah will wipe away ur tears,inshaAllah u won't b put to shame. Wipe ur tears ok. Indeed with hardship comes ease,ur ease is around d corner. E-hugs

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by mubzay(f): 10:57am On Sep 07, 2015
Salam alaykum sisters, may Allah (swt) eease our task.
@rainyday: may ds cycle bring forth a BFP for u insha Allah. Just do d needful n leave d rest to Him. He is all knowing n all-sufficent God.
@amazebaalls: its well my dear sis. I know d feelings. May Allah give u d strength to bear it and wisdom to deal with it. Please dnt let depression set in n pray to God to save ur home n marriage from d other strange woman. For ur pain, He will grant u ur heart desire and a child of ur own. E-hug.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2015
My dear sisters words can't express how ur words soothes me.I have been so down and out lately..but I believe in d wisdom and direction of Allah.Jazakhalahu khairan for being there always.may Allah accept our duaas,amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 08, 2015
As salamun alaykum,dear sisters.@Amazeballs,my dear sister,don't feel bad,don't feel hurt,he choosed u out of all those women.He loves you,my dear.He does.Now to the infidelity issue,it needs to be addressed.Its not like he wants to marry another wife.He is cheating.They are two diff things.You need to put your feet down.You know him well and what he fears.Take charge,do all it takes to put a stop to it,use the soft approach,if he doesn't listen,change your tactics.Treat his f*uck up and take charge of your home.And remember to pray.Pray alot with full concentration,with the whole of your heart.May Allah in His infinite mercy bless our homes and grant our heart desires. ***hugs****

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
@zeezy my dear.Jazakhalahu khairan.u just hit d nail on d head.to think that we are dealing with male infertility he made me reflect deeply that if d tables were turned he would have done worse.when I told him him that if there are no changes I would leave....all he could do was cry and apologise for having an affair with a co-worker blaming it on spending long workin hours with her.I have forgiven him but there are definitely going to be changes in d house.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by ononoplanet(f): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Salam Sisters, is been awhile. Had an exam to write and things had been hectic here. @ Rainyday, have not done the TVS yet. Will do it soon. What is this guieo seed all about. Do u have a picture. May God see us thru. Amin. @Amazeball, things will change for the best definitely in ur favour and pls continue to pray for him for guidance. May Allah answer us soon. Amin. Ttc is emotionally draining.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2015
Aslmn alykm.@ononoplanet,how was the examination?May Allah pass u excellently.
@AmazeBalls(take 5),lets continue to be loving,open our eyes and ears,correct excesses AND most importantly uphold a good moral standard ourselves with beautiful character.
@all,we must not allow infertility to stop us from progressing in life.What are we doing to better our lives?How are we investing in our future?What new things have we learnt?How much were we making at d onset of our marriage?What is our worth now?
We must stop feeling sorry for ourselves.We can have it all.A great marriage,blessed children,beneficial knowledge,wealth and other good things.We should do all simultaneously.Seek soln to infertility as if our life depends on it,pursue our career as if its everything,make money as if its all that needs to be done and worship Allah as if death is in d next minute.
May Allah grant us mercy and help.Wa salamun alaykum.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 10, 2015
@zeezzy, good one there! may Allah make it easy 4 us. infact,jst yday i was askin my hubby wat can i do to take my mind off ttc,i want to b a changed person,stop complaining 4 wat i dnt ve n show gratitude for all i ve. inshaAllah,i wil get there.@amazeballs, go girl! u wil kom out of dis victorious. keep bn d good wife u ve always bn n Allah Subhana Wata'ala wil grant u peace of mind in ur home. @ononoplanet,i wish u success in ur exams. u can google on d gufie bao,hrd its good for dose dat ve fibroid n blocke tubes. i will mine 2day,its 6 in a pack bt am sharing wit another mama on d ttc health section. may Allah bless us all n make us see beyond ttc so dat we can appreciate Him more, amin!

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 10, 2015
wink smiley@rainyday,may Allah grant us mercy.Pls,how much is d gufie bao?Do u know i sometimes get sooo depressed that i feel like doing nothing.I stopped visiting ttc threads till now.We just need a positive attitude to keep moving.And keep praying
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2015
zeezzy:
wink smiley@rainyday,may Allah grant us mercy.Pls,how much is d gufie bao?Do u know i sometimes get sooo depressed that i feel like doing nothing.I stopped visiting ttc threads till now.We just need a positive attitude to keep moving.And keep praying
my sis its nt easy o jare bt lets work towards it. may Allah guide us. the lady we r buying from sells hers 4 6,500, she stays in abuja so d lady am sharin wit wil pik frm her n i wil pay her 3,250 for half. u can google it n decide if u wil like to use it.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by dahaz(m): 11:03am On Sep 11, 2015
We all have times when life feels real hard; when we’re frustrated & tired & just want to hide away. If that’s you right now, don’t worry – every caterpillar has to rest to become a butterfly & you’ll soon find your wings again. In the mean time, take a couple deeeeep breaths & remind yourself that thȋ̊s life ȋ̊s just a short stop-over. Better days will definitely come ΐη sha ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ. Inna ma'al usri yusra Verily with hardship comes ease. Your rainbow ȋ̊s going to appear very soon.Jummah Mubarak to all TTCs

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Amuj: 5:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
zeezzy:
Aslmn alykm.@ononoplanet,how was the examination?May Allah pass u excellently.
@AmazeBalls(take 5),lets continue to be loving,open our eyes and ears,correct excesses AND most importantly uphold a good moral standard ourselves with beautiful character.
@all,we must not allow infertility to stop us from progressing in life.What are we doing to better our lives?How are we investing in our future?What new things have we learnt?How much were we making at d onset of our marriage?What is our worth now?
We must stop feeling sorry for ourselves.We can have it all.A great marriage,blessed children,beneficial knowledge,wealth and other good things.We should do all simultaneously.Seek soln to infertility as if our life depends on it,pursue our career as if its everything,make money as if its all that needs to be done and worship Allah as if death is in d next minute.
May Allah grant us mercy and help.Wa salamun alaykum.
Salam v bn tryn to hold myself from comntn on ds thread bcs am nt tryn to conceive I actually v four kids bt today I v a reason to do so
Hmmmm a friend of mine gv birth to a baby girl afta 13 yrs of marriage. Ds is afta d hsbd married anoda woman who gv hm four boys. I was ovajoyd today wen I saw ha wt ha baby my dearest sis dnt despair for Allah knws wat u r al going thru

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.