Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120420 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
As-salamun alaykum.i decided to start this thread to bring together muslims ttc so we can pray together and our brothers and sisters can also teach us adhkhars and pray for us.

I have been ttc for over 4yrs,asking Allah to bless me wit a child.Recently(over a month),i just got tired&frustrated of praying about it,just observe my salat wit little or no azkhar and thats it.It has drained me emotionally and weakened me spiritually.No more tahajjud,solatul dhuha,voluntary fasting,quranic recitation,i just couldnt do anything.I am spiritually tired.Yes,we are taking steps medically but only Allah is the giver of life.

Today,i want to rejuvenate my spiritual life,starting with recitation of suratul kahf then praise Him throughout today,will write a list of all He has done,observe all nafilas b4 and after solat,citadel after noon prayer and tahajjud inshaAllah.
Any muslim on this ttc journey?come lets pray together as we await supplications from our brothers and sisters here.Jum'ah kareem.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Ibnjurayj(m): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
zeezzy: As-salamun alaykum.i decided to start this thread to bring together muslims ttc so we can pray together and our brothers and sisters can also teach us adhkhars and pray for us.I have been ttc for over 4yrs,asking Allah to bless me wit a child.Recently(over a month),i just got tired&frustrated of praying about it,just observe my salat wit little or no azkhar and thats it.It has drained me emotionally and weakened me spiritually.No more tahajjud,solatul dhuha,voluntary fasting,quranic recitation,i just couldnt do anything.I am spiritually tired.Yes,we are taking steps medically but only Allah is the giver of life.Today,i want to rejuvenate my spiritual life,starting with recitation of suratul kahf then praise Him throughout today,will write a list of all He has done,observe all nafilas b4 and after solat,citadel after noon prayer and tahajjud inshaAllah.Any muslim on this ttc journey?come lets pray together as we await supplications from our brothers and sisters here.Jum'ah kareem.

Wa alaykumus salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakaatuhu

I ask Allaah to make your affairs easy, its true that we decrease in eemaan sometimes when things arent going the way we want them. But i'll advise you to stick with your supplications and be hopeful with lots of sabr, indeed Allaah's mercy is near.

Have you and your spouse tried diagnosing? Although Allaah has the command of kun fayakun.

Just make your du'a sincerely for Allaah's sake.

Does your husband hold your forelock and recite the below supplication before he go near you? If not then he should start supplicating the du'a:

Bismi Llah(i), Allahumma jannibna sh-shaytana wa jannibi sh-shaytana ma razaqtana.

In the name of Allaah. O Allah, keep the shaytaan away from us and keep the shaytaan away from what you have blessed us with. Sahih Bukhari

And Allaah knows best.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
Salam alaikum zeezy,dis is a beautiful thread u have started here and I know it will help a lot of us muslim women on NL who r still ttc. Everything u said I can relate wit my sister...its not easy bt we ve to b patient cos indeed Allah is with the patient ones. I have bn ttc for 2yrs now going to 3...sometimes it overwhelms me,dere r sometimes when I see my monthly flow I become terrible emotional and unconsolable,bt what can I do? Its Allah dat gives and it is He dat takes...He gives to whomever He pleases and withold from whom He pleases. Pls do not give up wit ur tahajud and adhkar...kip calling on Allah and ask him to give u blessed children and a good generation. You can recite suratul Imran and Maryam,and also dese duas are good too. Rabbi habli min ladunka zuriyyatan taibatan innaka samiu duai. Rabbi lata zarni fardan wa anta khairul warithin. Kip reciting dem after each salat. Pls invite Safe09, Beloved,Beetle and some oda sisters to d thread. May Allah make it easy for us. Amin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 7:04am On Mar 09, 2013
Salam!!! Yay my own thread.

Come Dec Insha ALLAH. I would have been trying for 8 years. I don't know where I got the strength from. It's been difficult but Alhamdullah I'm alive. I've done 6 IVF tx and I'm trying to cajole my DH that we should go to Umrah but he's not yielding o. Right now I don't even know what to do!

Zezzy baby, I know how hard it can be and I pray ALLAH makes it easy for you.

My daddy said we should have plan b, c ..... So I'm looking into adoption. I've got so much love to give a child it's so unbelievable.

8 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2013
May Allah answer your prayers and may it be positive for you all.

Ladies, depression is antithetical to conception, maintain a cheerful disposition and avoid all sorts of misguidance disguised as 'supplications' especially from other people's suggestions.

I hope your husbands are involved in diagnosis and treatment if required.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2013
Beetle: Salam!!! Yay my own thread.

Come Dec Insha ALLAH. I would have been trying for 8 years. I don't know where I got the strength from. It's been difficult but Alhamdullah I'm alive. I've done 6 IVF tx and I'm trying to cajole my DH that we should go to Umrah but he's not yielding o. Right now I don't even know what to do!

Zezzy baby, I know how hard it can be and I pray ALLAH makes it easy for you.

My daddy said we should have plan b, c ..... So I'm looking into adoption. I've got so much love to give a child it's so unbelievable.

Wow madam, this post made some of last post redundant.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2013
@beetle,waaao.may Allah grant us good children.can we pray together?if you've got d time today,lets observe solatul dhuha,then istikhara asking for the guidance of Allah in this ttc journey and pray against shirk:Allahuma inni audhu bika an ushrika bika wa anaa anlamu wastagfiruka limaa laa anlamu.O Allah,i take refuge in You lest i should commit shirk with You knowingly and i seek Your forgiveness for what i do unknowingly.Lets make tawwassul starting from here.Am calling on our brothers and sisters to pray for us.Say a prayer now.may Allah ease our affairs.Assalamun alaykum!The thread is also now on watsapp 08125981040.Sorry pls,d line is now permanently with me.It was with Lastborn b4.Apologies for not responding in time

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by safe06: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@zeezy et all,salam alaykun.
Before intercourse,let's observe two rak'ah of nafilats. In each rak'ah,recite suratul fatiha(1x) and Robbi laa tadharnii fardan wa anta khayrul waarithiina(Q 21 vs 89)(7x). In the rukuh recite the same dua(Q 21:89)(7x),then stand up and recite same verse again(7x),then recite same in sujuud,repeat the same as the first rak'ah. After salama,make Ʊя̩̥̊ request for a child/children. Then conclude the prayer by reciting this supplication bfor intercourse: Bismillahi Allahuma jan-nibnas-shaytani wa jan-nibs-shaytani ma razaqtana. May almighty Allah make our affairs easy for us. Ameen.

6 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by VENUSS(f): 2:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
asalamualeikum@zezecios nice initiative.we need this prayer more than anything. I pray we all find favour in the hands of GOD ALMIGHTY.AMIN

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Salam dear ummus in d house,siSters I can definately relate to d posts.I have been ttcing for 1 year nd ten months bt it seems lyk forever,somtyms it just feels like cryin my eyes out,d pressure has been on me partly becos my elders sisters got pregnant immediately they got married,but in all situation Alhamdulilah is all I can say.one book dt has help saved my sanity is "umm Abdillaah"by sis Mutiah Badruddeen.may Allah ease our paths cause He knows best.glad I found dis thread am sooooo @ home
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
Salam sisters! U r all welcome...indeed I knw we will all feel @ home ere inshaAllah. I have dis supplication I make once in a while and I will like to share it with u sisters. It goes, "O Allah,I'd love to have a child of my own,but if You do not feel it is the right time for me in my livelihood,religion,health,future,then I accept the decision You make for me. But if You know it is good for me in my religion,health and future, then please make it easy for me and help me to fall pregnant and give me a safe and healthy child and bless me and my child.". As am typing dis AF is about to rear its ugly head but I refuse to be depressed...I pray it comes and go without d drama...lol!. May Allah make it easy for us, Amin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by sino(m): 6:46pm On Mar 09, 2013
I just don't know what to write, i am overwhelmed by the comments i read here.

i can imagine what y'all are going through, my sister was also ttc for 3yrs before Allah blessed her with a baby.

Like a sheikh said, there is no barrenness in Islam. Only Allah can do it, and i am so glad you've adopted prayers. please do not forget to consult a good gynecologist, how i wish our local herbs are standardized...

Call on Allah with all your heart, cry to him in the early hours and during sajdah, i believe He would harken to your call.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Beetle: 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ok who is the moderator of this thread so we can make it sticky and we don't have to flick through pages and pages before we find this thread.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Aslmn alykm.All ummu in the house,how weekend?may Allah ease our affairs.Tomorrow is Monday,lets endeavour to fast if we can.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
Salam to all my sisters in the house. May Allah answer our prayers. Amin
@zeezzy, I relate with you with the tahajjud part, since after my last surgery all I do is my daily prayers, I hardly get motivation to perform tahajjud. I get so sad and then I go for Jum'ah and hear different lectures, just as if the Imam is talking to me. I haven't been to asalatu in months, I finally went today and I promised my self to attend every weekend in sha Allah.
A muslim sister (a friend) just had a baby after ttc for 4 yrs, now everyone is rejoicing with her. The same way every one will rejoice with us in sha Allah. I'm preparing to be an aunt to my younger sisters baby in few months in sha Allah, and I know that Allah would give me my own babies because I don't wish bad on anyone, I rejoice with everyone that has something good going for them. And I cant wait for people to come rejoice with me. When you are happy for a fellow being when they receive good tidings, you will be rewarded.
What I know is we human beings have short memory, when these babies start coming we will forget what we went though before getting them. People around you will forget that you waited 4 or 8 or 10 years. May we not wait long o Allah, Amin.

I know most sisters here are getting medical attention, pls also continue that cos it is also important.

Ma salam
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2013
It is also useful to say prayers when others are rejoicing about something you want. I got that from a tafsir.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
Beetle: Ok who is the moderator of this thread so we can make it sticky and we don't have to flick through pages and pages before we find this thread.

Madam, I suggest you follow this topic and click on followed topics to easily access it whenever you want.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2013
Oh Allah,Lord of the world,we give thanks to you for sparing our lives till now,we exalt You.may Your peace and blessings be upon the holy prophet[s.a.w],his companions and followers.

We beseech You,Oh Giver of life,The Most Merciful,grant us pious children,ease our affairs and accept our dua.Oh Lord,have mercy on all our sisters[beetle,amazeballs and others] on the ivf journey,make it a success by granting them pious children through it this time,Oh Allah,for You are able to do all things.And the rest of us who have not decide on what to do,direct our steps,guide us,ease our affairs,grant us pious offspring,Oh Allah,The Giver of life,The Creator Who gives whoever He pleases.Our Lord,we have placed our affairs with You,dispose our affairs properly and grant our heart desires.

I am tired but in Your words i have found strength,in Your prophets i have drawn lessons and in my believe in You i pray to get acceptance to my dua.Oh Allah,Who responds to the distressed for You said in Q40:60{invoke Me,I will respond to your [invocation]},accept my invocation.Your promise is true Oh Lord,for you revealed to the holy prophet in Q94:6{Verily,with hardship,there is relief},Grant us relief now for i am tired,exhausted and helpless so are most of my sisters here.We want to start thanking You on this forum for blessing us with BFPs from now and successful births.Allahuma soli alla Muhammad wa salim.AAAMIN!

15 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2013
Ameen thuma Ameen Ya Rabbi!!
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Assalamun alaykum,time for solatul dhuha,make istikhara if you can and remember to pray for others.for the holy prophet[s.a.w]said'the supplication of a muslim for his muslim brother will certainly be answered.everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother,the angel appointed for this task says:Ameen!May it be for you too'[Muslim].May Allah accept our dua.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 11:20am On Mar 11, 2013
Life is a race. How do We Know Our Track? There is no absolute finish line for everyone in the race of life. Our tracks are different,our lanes are different and our durations are different. The only thing we have in common is the same umpire.
For instance, one person graduates @ age 20 and struggles for another five yrs to get job, another might graduate @ age 25 and get a job immediately.
One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessing of children, another lady propably after having series of abortions in past becomes a mum almost immediately after marriage.
A fellow becomes an MD @38 and dies @56, another becomes MD @55 lives to 90.
Oh, what a life

8 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Atiyah: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2013
Salam alaykum.
Life is a race. How do We Know Our Track? There is no absolute finish line for everyone in the race of life. Our tracks are different,our lanes are different and our durations are different. The only thing we have in common is the same umpire.
For instance, one person graduates @ age 20 and struggles for another five yrs to get job, another might graduate @ age 25 and get a job immediately.
One can marry a virgin and wait for the next decade to have the blessing of children, another lady propably after having series of abortions in past becomes a mum almost immediately after marriage.
Oh, what a life .
Life is full of twists,turns,ups and downs and many more surprises and disappoins. It is up to each of us to patiently prepare,wait,recgnise and utilise every opportunity.
We learn on the way. No one knows it all or has it better.
There is a reason why we all dont fall @ the same time. Its so that when one is down,weak and discouraged, other who is strong can encourage and uplift him.
God never promised that the road would be easy but He promised never to leave nor forsake us.
Although, life is a competition,let us learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that God is working it all for good(even if it doesnt make sense now). I know dat there is a time for everything but most importantly that"it will come to pass".
Whatever trials,chanllenges or down time, this too shall pass and in due course, you will be up abd strong again to lift up those who may be down around you.
Let God take the wheels in our lives always!
Nothing in life is permanent. Everything and all things has its own expiry date which defers from one another.
May Allah grant all our heart desires only and only if it be good for our livelihood,this life and hereafter. Jazakumullahu khairan for ur time.

6 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2013
embarassed
zeezzy: Assalamun alaykum,time for solatul dhuha,make istikhara if you can and remember to pray for others.for the holy prophet[s.a.w]said'the supplication of a muslim for his muslim brother will certainly be answered.everytime he makes a supplication for good for his brother,the angel appointed for this task says:Ameen!May it be for you too'[Muslim].May Allah accept our dua.
. embarassed I wish I can observe d fast and prayer too but I can't..AF is currently visiting me. But inshaAllah will join as soon as am done next week. Alhamdulilah,dis particular period is still amazing to me,me dat every month its war cos of d pain from AF bt surprisingly today is day3 and since I started no cramps,d flow is normal,everyting is just ok. Even my hubby is surprised n kip asking me are u sure u r on ur period. I tank Allah oo...cos b4 it came I supplicated n begged Him not to let d pain consume me cos am tired of d ordeal..*nd am happy my prayers was answered and I know He will also answer my prayer of havin a baby cos He is the Most Merciful. Love u all sis..and may Allah grant us all our heart desires. Amin

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by deols(f): 11:54am On Mar 11, 2013
My prayers are with you all in sha Allah.

I pray Allah answers your prayers..

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AmazeBalls(f): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2013
@zeezzy Ameen ya Rabb,my sweet sisters d road is dark and narrow but by His will and light He makes d way easy.it hasn't been easy but every time I try to remind myself dt Allah knows best.At dis point I try to forget statistics or success rate,everytym I tell myself dt only Allah can do it,am sooooo emotional,everytin makes me cry,I know dt He sees every tear drop,nd he will give us only d best because His mercy surpasses our understanding.on a lighter note,I'm tryin to be positive during dis 2ww,so I have started pickin out lovely names,talk abt having Faith
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
@atiyah,tnx for that write up.its a reminder that after every hardship,there is relief.after the night comes the morning whose light permeate the mountains and valleys.if a rope gets tighten and tighten,it will definitely snap.May our tears be followed by smiles,fear followed by comfort and anxiety overthrown by serenity.Aamin.so amazeballs wipe your tears,be positive and continue praying.may Allah make this cycle one that u will get your BFP and a fruitful 9 months.let the name picking continue,ummu Abdurrahman wa Abdurraheem grin.@rainyday,Alhamdullilah,just has Allah remove the pain of antyflow so shall He grant u a child from this coming cycle because when we give thanks He gives more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
deols: My prayers are with you all in sha Allah.

I pray Allah answers your prayers..
Jazakumu lahu khayran.Aaamin.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Assalam Alaykum my sisters in islam,so happy to find this thread,may Allah accept all our prayers nd bless us with healthy babies very soon whether ivf or natural. @zeezy tanx for starting dis thread nd to everyone who ar contributing this is so inspiring.lots of baby dust to all.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Aslmn alykm.how una dey o,Tomorrow na thursday,make we try to fast.May Allah accept it as act of ibadah.prayer before breaking the fast is highly recommended.Lets remember to pray for our sisters on the ivf journey[amazeballs and beetle]and rainyday[AF].may Allah shower us with mercy and grant us pious offsprings.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wa alaykum salam zeezzy ,i would like to but af just start.may Allah accept it as act of ibadah amin,an to all on their cycles all d best.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.how una dey o,Tomorrow na thursday,make we try to fast.May Allah accept it as act of ibadah.prayer before breaking the fast is highly recommended.Lets remember to pray for our sisters on the ivf journey[amazeballs and beetle]and rainyday[AF].may Allah shower us with mercy and grant us pious offsprings.
. Wa aliakum salam sis zeezy...I still get visitor oo..bt she spse pack her kaya go tomoro inshAllah. Will b able to participate fully nxt wk inshaAllah. Looking forward to it. May Allah accept our ibadah and grant us our desires. Amin
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Atiyah: Salam alaykum.
Oh, what a life .
Life is full of twists,turns,ups and downs and many more surprises and disappoins. It is up to each of us to patiently prepare,wait,recgnise and utilise every opportunity.
We learn on the way. No one knows it all or has it better.
There is a reason why we all dont fall @ the same time. Its so that when one is down,weak and discouraged, other who is strong can encourage and uplift him.
God never promised that the road would be easy but He promised never to leave nor forsake us.
Although, life is a competition,let us learn to go easy on ourselves and trust that God is working it all for good(even if it doesnt make sense now). I know dat there is a time for everything but most importantly that"it will come to pass".
Whatever trials,chanllenges or down time, this too shall pass and in due course, you will be up abd strong again to lift up those who may be down around you.
Let God take the wheels in our lives always!
Nothing in life is permanent. Everything and all things has its own expiry date which defers from one another.
May Allah grant all our heart desires only and only if it be good for our livelihood,this life and hereafter. Jazakumullahu khairan for ur time.

Subhanallah, this is beautiful. My dear sisters, please don't be offended that some of us are commenting on this thread. I come here to be inspired.

May Allah answer your prayers soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.