Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) - Islam for Muslims (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) (120466 Views)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples / Prayers For Muslims Trying To Conceive / Good Prayers For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by maclatunji: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2014
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.@tbaba1234,@maclatunji & other muslim brothers & sisters,pls come & strengthen us with the words of Allah.Am personally requesting prayers frm u.

Wa alaykum salam sis. may Allah grant you beautiful and beneficial offspring male and female.

It would be an insult to you for me to say I understand what you are going through but know that Allah knows and hears your cries day and night. This is a difficult trial but hold on and be steadfast, when sadness wants to overwhelm you engage in dhikr, remembrance of Allah. He says in the Quran: "Oh you who believe! Seek help with patient perseverance and prayer, for God is with those who patiently persevere." (2:153)

And please, do not allow yourself be defined by your status, live life to your utmost best and when that child comes it will be an added blessing. Say this prayer often:

"Rabbi hab li min ladunka dhurriyyatan tayyibatan innaka samee' al-du'aa'"

" … O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation."

From The Noble Quran, Al-‘Imran, 3:38

keep your heads up my sisters and do not succumb to despair. May Allah answer your prayers sooner than you imagine (Ameen).

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Alima2(f): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
Assalamun Alaikum @ sister ttc,
May Allah answer our prayers and grant us pious offspring(amin)
Am also Ttc for 4yrs but still believe Allah is the giver nd will surely grant us our heart desires.
I come across a remedies nd i think it will be uses if shared with my muslim sisters,

Get at least a sachet of mustard seed,extra virgin olive oil and original honey

Procedure
Blend the mustard seed and ferment with honey for 2days\
Add the oil and allow to ferment for a day
Start taking 3spoon 3times a day after the third 3rd day
In sha Allah.we shall be granted with pious offspring
Am also about to start the treatment but i believe Allah will do it.

NB:Provided there is no fibroid or male factor .

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Alima2,tnx for sharing.May Allah reward u.May Allah grant us pious children.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by AngelicBola83(f): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
My dearest Zeezzy may Allah be merciful unto you.

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
@angelicbola83,Aamin.My dear sister,tnx for d prayers,May Allah reward u.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2014
zeezzy: Aslmn alykm.@tbaba1234,@maclatunji & other muslim brothers & sisters,pls come & strengthen us with the words of Allah.Am personally requesting prayers frm u.

I wrote this a while back but it is relevant.

I am sharing this ayah for those going through tough times.

So here goes:

The ayah comes from Surah At-Taghabun. Ayah 11.

Allah says:

مَا أَصَابَ مِن مُّصِيبَةٍ إِلَّا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ وَمَن يُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ يَهْدِ قَلْبَهُ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ﴿١١

Ma asaba min museebatin illa biithni Allahi waman yumin biAllahi yahdi qalbahu waAllahu bikulli shayin AAaleemun

(roughly translated: Oxford translation)

Misfortunes can only happen with God’s permission ––He will guide the heart of anyone who believes in Him: God knows all things (Surah 64:11)

Ma asaba min museebatin illa biithni Allahi - No calamity/misfortune of any kind ever strikes you except by permission of Allah.

museebatin is calamity or misfortune. Asaba in arabic also means a target. Allah is telling us that whatever happens to you is meant for you. It is specifically targeted for you.
That difficulty, you are going through hit its target. Allah is telling you that whatever happens to you good or bad is by the permission of Allah. As muslims, we are always pleased with the will of Allah whether we are suffering as a result or overjoyed by it. That is the consequence of accepting Allah as master.

Difficulties are a test of our faith. Many people find it difficult keeping their faith in difficult times.

So Allah says:

waman yumin biAllahi

And whoever believes in Allah

Allah says that if you maintain your faith in times of difficulties, when the days are tough. This is the time people start questioning God. Why would God do this to me? Allah makes a promise to those who maintain their faith when calamity strikes.

Allah says, ‘whoever can maintain their eman during calamity,’

Yahdi Qalbahu

He will guide his heart

SubhanAllah..

Allah says that if you keep your belief in Him in difficult times. He will guide your heart. The most valuable thing in the world is guidance, Allah guarantees guidance to the one who maintains faith in Allah in times of difficulty.

The pain of difficulties and calamities are felt in the heart, Allah will remove that pain. Allah will guide his heart. It is such an incredible statement. Allah will guide his emotions, Allah will guide his dhikr.

Allah will gift the person who remains strong in faith in times of difficulty the gift of firm, strong Iman.

Then Allah ends the Ayah:

waAllahu bikulli shayin AAaleemun

God knows all things

Allah knows, it is hard. Allah knows, that you cry... Allah knows that some days are tough. Allah knows the difficulties you face.. Know that Allah knows everything. He is testing you with it. Keep firm in your belief in Him and you will be blessed with a guided heart. Allah will give you guidance deep in your heart.

Assalam Aleikum.

(I will keeping praying for all my sisters with difficulties)

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 24, 2014
tnx @ tbaba1234 for this msg,tnk u.May Allah continue to be our source of help
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by zemaye: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Sweethearts my wish and prayers are with you all and your spouse.
All it takes to bear healthy children that will be a source of joy to your family and the ummah may Allah grant you all.
Your homes may Allah make it peaceful
Your spouse may Allah increase the bond between you.
May Allah make this passing phase easy for you all kiss kiss kiss
Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
@zemaye,Aaamin.Tnx for d prayers.May Allah grant your wishes too.tnk u

1 Like

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
@tbaba1234 and @zemaye, Jazakum'Allah khairan. May Allaah grant ur requests too. Ameen. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Salam alaikum sistas
Fasting on d 9th day of zulhijjah(tommorrow friday/ARAFAH)will wipe away your sins of the past 1 and the upcoming 1 year(hadith)
I and my husband intend to pray together tommorrow cos prayers said on that day are answerable by Allah.may Allah guide us.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2014
@deezou,Aaamin.May Allah accept it.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by tbaba1234: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
I know this is a touchy subject, but for those who haven't been given children in this world:

Unfortunately as a community, sensitivity is not our strength. With the vibrant mix of culture and accents, people can say some really insensitive things which many times are unintentional. Sadly, couples who don't have children are very often on the receiving end of those comments. As a result, many sisters in particular start to feel deficient and question Allah's decree.

1. Allah says in the Quran "Money and Children are the joys of this world" but also says "know that your money and children are but a test for you". In that sense, just as Allah tests some people with wealth and others with poverty, He tests some with children and others with not having children. Just as not having money is in no way a sign of Allah's displeasure, not having children does not indicate Allah's not being pleased with you. Rather Allah tests us all in unique ways knowing what we can and can't handle.

2. A woman who does not have a child is in no way "deficient" or "incomplete". One of the greatest women of all time who was described by the Prophet (peace be upon him) as having perfected her faith was Assiya Bint Muzahim (ra). She was the wife of Pharoah and never had children yet she has been cited by Allah as an example for all believing men and women. So don't let insensitive people make you feel like you are any less than anyone else.

3. When Allah mentions the story of Khidr (as) in the Quran, He mentions a couple losing their young child and this is from Allah's infinite wisdom. We don't know what the future holds and why Allah gives and withholds, but we trust that it's always for our own good.

4. Do not stop making dua to Allah as the Quran has many examples of righteous people who were given children in their old age. Your dua can do wonders. But when you make dua, ask Allah to grant you children so they can serve the Deen as Zakariya (as) did.

5. Last but not least, consider adopting a child while observing proper Islamic etiquettes that maintain the identity of the child. The need for Muslim foster parents cannot be overstated and it's something all of us should intend to do whether we have children or not. The reward for caring for an orphan is unique and grants one closeness to the Prophet (peace be upon him) in the hereafter. If you are able to bring a child in before the age of 2 and breastfeed him/her (lactation can be induced), then the child will be a mahram to both parents and any other children in the family. Again, this is not simply to be done because you were unable to have children but instead to realize the reward of caring for a child while also receiving it's warmth. Perhaps you wouldn't have considered becoming foster parents had you been able to have children biologically and that could be the extra motivation that causes you to care for an orphan and earn Jannah with the Prophet (peace be upon him). I hope that in coming years, couples with or without children step up to the plate and start filling this void inshaAllah.

I hope this post will be somewhat helpful and if I have said anything offensive or insensitive, please realize it is not my intention what so ever.

- Shaykh Omar Suleiman

May Allah bless us all with the best of this world and the next, and protect us from the punishment of the fire. ameen

5 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2014
Salam alaykum my dear sisters. pls never lose hope. Allah will surely grant you your heart desires. May Allah make it all easy and grant you everlasting divine happiness, Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
haemi:
Salam alaykum my dear sisters. pls never lose hope. Allah will surely grant you your heart desires. May Allah make it all easy and grant you everlasting divine happiness, Ameen.
Amin yaa Rabb.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by naffysa(f): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by akanke79: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2014
My dear Sisters in Islam i will like to draw your attention to the links below as a fellow ttcer.I will request the sisters to do hormone profile test for those not ovulating regularly,irregular periods,etc and check their progesterone levels,that is the most important hormone to achieve pregnancy and maintain a pregnancy.I can assure you the conventional doctors will in most cases complicate your problem like they have Always done in my case.I was a sufferer of irregular period for a long time ,took birth Control pill on doctors advise but it worsened my situation and then came Another diagnosis called PCOS.I was told i could never get pregnant on my own but with Allah's will i got pregnant 5 times within 4 years without doctor's help or effort.Unfortuanately i lose four(Three in weeks 17+ and 9w+) due to other reason bothering on the spiritual aspect and doctors contradicting each other .To cut the long story short on what has helped me so far.

1. Try to lose weight if you are overweight or obese and vice versa try to check with BMI Index table
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

2.Avoid gluten laden Foods like wheat,bread,noodles,semolina,couscous etc
http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/wheat-making-you-wait-babies-gluten-infertility-link

3.Never leave Everything to the doctors, do your own research ttc is a challenge from Allah for you to be more knowledgeable than your doctors.You know your body better than the doctors.

4.iF you find out you are progesterone deficient or have anovulatory cycle,irregular periods or having miscarriages ,luteal phase defect you can try supplementing with Natural progesterone Cream.I use Progesterall . http://www.progesterall.com/
more info on usage

http://natural-fertility-info.com/progesterone-fertility-guide

Lecture on the role of progesterone and impact of its deficiency by Dr John Lee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBvH1zktooQ

5.Attimes there could be a spiritual aspect to our inability to conceive,if you suspect any jinn at work try listening to Ruqyah everyday

http://www.daarussalaam.com/D-RUQYAH/D-01SOUNDS/D01index11.htm

6.Never take birth Control to regulate your cycles it will only compound your problem

7.Avoid sugary snacks,drinks go on natural fruits and vegetable or juice fasting for cleansing 3-7 Days.

8.Try to monitor your ovulation period with the ovulation test stick every month, babydance mostly in the mornings thats is when the sperm Count is highest for the day (after subhi if possible).The first day of your menses is DAY 1

9.Reduce consumption of refined Foods.

10.Exercise 3-4 times a week ,Walking for 30mins is beneficial.

11.Solat tahajjud is very important.

12.Drink lots of water everyday 2-3 litres .

13.Try to make Hijamah or Cupping.
http://healthmeanswealth.co.uk/Cupping_(Hijama).php
Effect of Hijamah and ruqya combined together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8NyqkuPnyY
Masalam I wish you all the best in your ttc journey

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by akanke79: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2014
These are taken from the Appendix of a highly informative book “The Exorcist Tradition in Islaam” © 1997 Dar Al Fatah, written By Dr. Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips. If you wish to read more, you will have to buy the book.

Date: 10/8/88
Name: Sa‘eed Muhammad
Date of Birth: 1946
Place of Birth: Tanta
Education: Diploma from the ‘Ibaad ad-Du‘aa’ Institute.

Q. When did you begin practicing exorcism?
A. I began practicing more than ten years ago.

Q. What caused you to begin?
A. It began when the wife of my brother became afflicted with continual vaginal bleeding that the doctors were unable to treat. As you know, there is a prophetic tradition in which a woman came to the Prophet (pbuh) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I am a woman whose blood flows continually.” He said to her, “It is due to a blow struck by the devil.” That is, the devil has some influence in this area. Perhaps it was due to a fit (mass) or perhaps she was bewitched, both of which are manifestations of the jinn in the body. There is a hadeeth saying that the devil flows in the bloodstream of Aadam’s descendants. Because of this, I recited over her al-Faatihah; the first five verses of Soorah al-Baqarah; “wa ilaahukum ilaahun waahid…,”[1] verse 255 of al-Baqarah; “shahidallaahu annahoo laa ilaaha illaa hoo…” from Soorah Aal ‘Imraan;[2] “rabbukumullaah…” from Soorah al-A‘raaf;[3] “afahsibtum…” from Soorah al-Mu‘minoon;[4] the closing verses of Soorah al-Hashr, and three verses from Soorah al-Jinn. The jinn in her manifested itself and spoke to me. I realized that it was a male jinn. It said that it came to her when she cried in the dark because her husband had traveled. My brother’s complaint was that whenever he approached his wife, she would begin to bleed even though it was not the time of her menses. In the end, after my recitation, I found that the jinn was not a Muslim. I invited him to Islaam, and he accepted and then left her.
Q. Was his voice different from your brother’s wife’s voice?
A. Yes, it was the voice of a male.

Q. How old was the woman?
A. She was 25 years old. It is the Qur’ânic verses which can control the jinn, Muslim or non-Muslim. Some are rebellious and others are Muslim. Sometimes it may argue with the exorcist himself. We see that the churches are filled with magic, for when we ask the jinn questions, they say that they came from the church of George’s family. And the jinn are tough and try to destroy whoever is in their presence.

Q. What percentage of cases are true, demonic possession?
A. Some are imaginary. Women often imagine that someone has bewitched them or that the change of their husband’s treatment is due to a magic spell put upon their husbands.
The first sign of possession in a woman is that her menses becomes irregular. She also feels a kind of suffocation which is quite different from psychological depression or medical asphyxia. It comes to her at night in the form of a nightmare, even if she is regular in her formal prayers and uses the prescribed daily supplications. At the end of her treatment she listens to a tape of the verses which I mentioned earlier. When she listens to the tape alone, she discovers her life changing. She becomes imbalanced at first. In the beginning, I greet the jinn with salutations of peace. If it is a Muslim, it replies, and if not, it does not reply. I then begin to address it with any other greetings, and it replies, informing me that it is not a Muslim. After speaking to it, it leaves the woman, freeing her from all of the afflicting pains, from headaches to infertility and other symptoms which doctors are unable to cure.
On one occasion during an argument between a woman and her husband, the wife lost her speech. Her tongue refused to function, and she became very depressed. She saw a doctor who was unable to determine the medical cause, so he sent her to me. I recited over her the verses I mentioned earlier and called the adhaan. At the end of the adhaan the woman began to speak again. She made the declaration of faith (shahaadah), and the jinn left her.

Q. From your experience, what are the reasons why jinn possess people?
A. Jinn enter human bodies when man commits errors. However, if he lives according to the Qur’aan and the Sunnah of the Prophet (pbuh ) and uses the prescribed supplications and prayer shields (tahassunaat) which the Prophet ( pbuh) taught us, he will not be afflicted by the jinn. The jinn may afflict one who is far from supplications, the Sunnah and Qur’ânic recitations. Such an affliction can be quite destructive. Sometimes when marital partners argue for no reason, the husband will report that he saw his wife looking quite unnatural, and she say likewise about him. This is a form of magical spell called “the reversal” (qalb). It existed during the era of Moses and is still around today. The wife may become possessed or bewitched. When a jinn enters a human body, it wishes the body to remain in its possession. It may practice evil with the woman in her eating and drinking habits, in her sleep, etc. It may enter the toilet with her when she goes to relieve herself. If you ask her if she spends a long time in the toilet relieving herself, she will reply, “Yes, I do although I do not need to spend all of that time in there.” This is because the jinn want her in that state in order to see her exposed private parts.

Q. What are the other reasons?
A. The jinn may fall in love with a woman. When we perform intercourse, we are supposed to say, “O Allaah, remove the devil from us and from whatever offspring Your provide us.” It may be deduced from this prayer that the devil may take part when a man has intercourse with his wife. As Allaah, Most Great and Glorious, said to Satan in Soorah al-Israa’:
“Share in their wealth and children.”[5]
Satan does not have power of the true servants of Allaah who pray regularly and read the Qur’aan. When you enter a house, you may find most of its occupants are afflicted with some sort of from of demonic possession (mass). And when you ask the head of the household in he prays, he will say no. The house is in ruins and thus the devils enter.

Q. What is the percentage of possessed women in relationship to men?
A. The greater majority are women, about 95 percent, because they like to adorn themselves, display their beauty, and are disobedient. I have only encountered one possessed woman who was pious. She attended one of my lectures and after I recited the verses, we heard her scream. She was known to pray regularly and had memorized much of the Qur’aan, so I asked her what was wrong with her, and she replied in a man’s voice, “I am ‘Alee.” I asked him, “Are you a Muslim?” and he replied, “Yes.” I asked, “How did you enter her?” He said, “She poured hot water outside and hurt me.” I told him, “Get out!” and he left her. She was 28 years old.

Q. How did you know that she was possessed?
A. She said that when she poured hot water she felt as though there was fire in her leg. Some people sense the jinn’s entrance while others do not.

Q. From your experience, do male jinn enter women and female jinn enter men?
A. If a woman harms a female jinn, it will enter her. Sometimes we have found both male and female jinn inside of a single person. Sometimes, when you say to it, “Sent out So-and-so,” it turns out to be only one jinn pretending to be different people.

Q. Do they have names?
A. Yes, they do have names. However, on one occasion, I asked a jinn about its name and it replied that it was the number thirty-six. When I asked about its tribe, it said it was from Banee al-Asfaar. And when I inquired about the location of its home, it replied that it was Printing Press Road.

Q. Is it common for a male jinn to affect a woman?
A. Yes. It is the usual case for women to be possessed by male jinn and men by female jinn. I saw one case in which a man was possessed by a female jinn who was a non-Muslim. He used to have terrible fits whenever he recited the Qur’aan. I told her that he was going to get married soon and she screamed. After great effort, she was made to leave.

Q. Are possessing jinn usually Muslims or non-Muslims?
A. In reality, jinn may be both. But Muslim jinn only enter if they are hurt, while non-Muslim jinn will enter whether hurt or not. Most often they are non-Muslims.

Q. Do the jinn settle in a particular portion of the human body?
A. Usually they spread throughout the whole body. The Prophet (pbuh ) said, “Certainly the devil flows in the veins of Aadam’s descendants.” And in another narration, “Satan circulates in Aadam’s descendants like blood.” In some cases, I ask the jinn to congregate in one specific place.

Q. Have you experienced any attempt to possess you?
A. The jinn have tribes and families. They are just like us. They will try to take revenge on the one who removes them. One time, they tried to affect my son, Ahmad.

Reference:
[1] Qur’aan, 2:163.
[2] Qur’aan, 3:18.
[3] Qur’aan, 7:54.
[4] Qur’aan, 23:115.
[5] Qur’aan, 17:64.
http://www.jinndemons.com/interivew-with-exorcist-saeed-muhammad-about-jinn-possession-and-exorcism/

2 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
@akanke79,may Allah reward u abundantly.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by abibyy(f): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
salam a laikum my sisters its been a long time i came this thread since i delivered my triplets 2 months ago, but my minds are always with u all my sisters and i put u all in my prayers. Allah that did it for some of us will do it for the rest of my sisters, for the remaining days that this year will end i pray that u shall all sing a new song and 2015 shall be a year of joy for you all, whatever method everybody is trying to overcome this ttc will yield a good result inshah Allah Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 22, 2014
@abibby,congrats once again. Tnx for checking on us.Aaamin to your prayers.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 3:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
@Abibyy,a big congrats to you,may Allah make them sources of benefit to you now and in the hereafter,amin.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2014
Subanaalah, couldn't stop until I read all the post from beginning til the end. My dearest sisters,hv bn thru dis same journey and Alhamdulillah, I have a almost 11months old son and preg again Ma shaa Allah. Pls keep holding on. Allah wil never forsake u. He sure has a gud reason for everything. Wit u all in dua, love u all for Allah's sake.. am a nurse wit one of the federal hosps, wil b willing to help Ma shaa Allah

3 Likes

Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Deezou(f): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
@kaffy4bill,thank u so much,may Allah reward u abundantly and may He guide ur son to the staight path and deliver u of the coming one safely,amin.congrats sis.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Salam alaykum beloved sisters, ao r we alll doing? Sure we r all fine Ma shaa Allah. Allah b wit us alwaz. Tanx @ my sister for d welcome and acceptance
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2014
@kaffy4bill,wa alykm salam.Tnx for your kind words.Asòkalè anfani.May Allah continue to bless your home.Saw your nairaland mail,u can contact me on tfolake17@gmail.com.Xpecting to hear frm u,sis.@everyone,hope we are good.May Allah grant our heart desires.
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Amin my sister.sent a mail to ur Gmail frm my fone d day I received it. Hope u r doing gud too? My addy is kafyamat4u@gmail.com
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by Juwonesho(f): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
Salam aleikum sisters. The thread has been quiet, hope we'r all good. @kaffy 10x vry much for checking in n for ur offer of assistance, jazakumullahu khairan. Congrats on ur lil ones, may ur joy be permanent insha'Allaah. Ameen
Re: Prayers For Couples Trying To Conceive A Child (TTC) by kaffy4bill(f): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
Juwonesho:
Salam aleikum sisters. The thread has been quiet, hope we'r all good. @kaffy 10x vry much for checking in n for ur offer of assistance, jazakumullahu khairan. Congrats on ur lil ones, may ur joy be permanent insha'Allaah. Ameen

Walaykum salam waramatullah wabarakatuh, so quiet oo, sisters.. Wia r we? We sure Nid one anoda, pray Allah make it easy for us all In shaa Allah.. got ur mail sis, my addy is kafyamat4u@gmail.com.. love u all for Allah's sake

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

The Nafilat In The Night Of Ramadan / Shaykh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory / Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.