Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? (21551 Views)

Is She Tryin To Get Me Jealous Or Am I Being Played??? / His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by bukason1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Hey guys…

It’s been awhile since I posted my last post here… Been a little busy with my product launching…

Anyway…

Below is a question I received from a student of mine… read it through and who knows you might pick up a thing or two along the way…

It is very crucial especially for guys who are in a relationship or a Jonny-Just-Come in a relationship.

Are you ready?

Let’s hit it…

----------------------------------------------------
Mailbox-Question From A Real Student
----------------------------------------------------

Hi Fidelis,
Thanks for all your great info that I have been receiving over the past several months. I have been putting into practice the things I learned from your e-book and newsletters with much improved results in the dating scene...........in one of your newsletters you mentioned that jealousy is the strongest of all emotions. How do you deal with it, if your woman who tries to make you jealous. What's the best mindset and way to handle it Fidelis.
-Dammy Abuja

--------------------------------------
>>>MY OWN COMMENTS:
--------------------------------------

Jealousy is such a fascinating topic.

I'm not sure that I said it was the "strongest" of all emotions... but I probably did say that it was one of the most powerful.

Jealousy causes people to do all sorts of stupid and crazy things... but it can also keep relationships together.

For instance…

If a woman knows that other women are interested in you, she'll want you more.

On the left hand…

If a man finds out that his girl is sleeping with another man, he can fly into a rage that often leads to violence (or worse).

Women are very notorious for trying to make men jealous.

Many women intuitively realize that jealousy will make a man more interested and make him work harder for her attention and affection.

If a woman tries to make me jealous, I just laugh in china.

If she says:

"Oh, this guy I used to date called me last night to see if I was single..."

I might laugh and say:

"Well you should go out with him."

At this point a woman will usually realize that what she's doing isn't working and say, "No, I don't want to go, why did you say that?"

Or

I might be with a woman and another man calls her, she picks up and it was obvious to you that person on the other end is a man – after she ends the call (75% of the time) she will frowns and tell you so so guy have been disturbing her to out with him.

Laugh and say:

“Well, you should go out with him then”

This response always throws a woman off balance as that was not the response she was expecting from you.

It's important to overcome the natural tendency in life to have your emotions triggered by outside events.

It takes some work in many cases, but it's worth it.

Jealousy is an almost useless emotion. Do your best to realize that you don't need it... and then communicate that you're not easily played... and you don't get jealous over other men.

Works wonders, and makes you even more attractive.

If you are reading this post and feel like you need more info and advice on this topic: “Meeting Women and Dating” then visit the link below for a FREE SPECIAL REPORT that has your name on it.

Ciao!

Source:
http://www.woonaijawomen.com
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by oluking: 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
Make e no be like say person no Comment for your Post i for no comment undecided
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by bukason1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
oluking: Make e no be like say person no Comment for your Post i for no comment undecided

AWW!... That's so sweet. Thanks for being so considerate. Lol.
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by xynerise: 3:57pm On Mar 08, 2013
What is the question again? undecided
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by izyrach(f): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
mu square,invite dem to ur house for dinner after den excuse dem
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:13am On Mar 09, 2013
Let her know u're jealous but in a very subtle way. If you don't display such jealousy, she'd think you don't love her.

Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by Mynd44: 2:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Tell her to grow up
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by mattsejuro(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
show her more love...as u make her c dat ur jealous
Re: What Should I Do If My Girlfriend Is Trying To Make Me Jealous With Another Guy? by Vhicthorade(m): 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Your student? What do/are you teach(ing)?

Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies / Can Age Be A Barrier To Love And Marriage? / Tiwa Savage Sex Tape Leaked Online... Guys Is This Real Or Photoshoped